All Comments on 'Descent Ch. 05'

by comp|icity

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years ago
Excellent!!

As always, speechless after each chapter!! All good things come to an end! Its a shame, I'll miss Jen and her Mistress! I was willing her on to get to her final destination, the ghetto, but i guess she already reached it, fully knowing what she had become. One question though, why didnt you let her get to the ghetto? I would liked to have seen Mistress feature more in the finale, but then again, the whole story was of Jens journey. Each chapter has been breathtaking in parts and totally captivating. I can't fault it in any way. Many thanks comp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jen - made to be submissive

I hope to hear more of Jen and her mistress. I particularly like the scenes where Jen follows her training even though her mistress is not present. Thank you very much - you are a fine writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thankyou

Great story I really liked it. Hope to hear more about Jen and her mistress...

DryhillDryhillalmost 14 years ago
WOW

A great chapter and worthy of five stars, but i only gave it 4 stars because she still had not made the ghetto and i wanted to know what her Mistress thought of Her slut.

Is there a soft side to Mistress, surely she is pleased with slut?

i know you said that was the end of these two but please let your avid readers have some more enjoyment. Please, pretty please, we have been good readers honest we have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

I was so fucking horn through this whole read that I had to go edge myself but I am not allowed to cum without my husband's permission

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous