All Comments on 'Descent into Adultery and S/M Ch. 02'

by Fran26

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a stupid wife is hard to deal with

if she had self control,she would be a adult.there is a need for mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
is it possible

that you have a big big problem? there is no , absolutely no decent (no, not descent, decent) story you posted! only sick true or fantasy stories. get help, your well below human development. no schooling ? to much porn between 8 and 18 ? or even worse? absoultely not understandable why you feel erotic in hurting people or doing a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Goodby

Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This isnt BDSM or even like it

This is a mentally ill woman being used without pay as a whore or prostitute by a pimp pretending to be something she isnt. I hooe there is no reality in this story and the man did not get any diseases from the child he considered his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If he can have folks beat and put into hospital then...

Why not have his wife, the idiot tramp sister and little-wannabe dominstrix marge put in their place and into hospital? They very much contributed to what she did and stole from him. He would be justified in seeking vengeance for killing his marriage and the woman he loved.

In the end i didnt find any erotic value here, it was like watching a car crash where all you see is gore. This is a very sick story, which glorifies a stupid woman who really thought her husband would accept the idiotic idea that she would put margie-girl before him in the relationship? Really? Was she always that stupid that she thought he would go for it?

So Fran the author why would you write such hideous and awful characters? If they're based on real people, why would you be around them? Either way you'd have to spend time with them rolling around in your head. That sounds pretty unpleasant and depressing to have in your life.

You spent a very long time detailing the crap she does, but almost no time on Regis getting revenge upon her. I think he would have. I know a real husband would have. He wouod have put energy in to making life not so nice for little margie, marcel, bea, and the bitch sister who encouraged her to cheat over and over. They should all be called out before they could ruin anymore lives or marriages.

There is a sense of hostility against their marriage through the whole story almost as if we should be glad the marriage fails and bea fucks up her life with justification. Is there an agenda to your stories you should be declaring up front like we keep asking the cuck-wimp lovers to included? Perhaps an antimale anti-marriage agenda?

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Sick shit

Scary thing is there are probably people that fucked up out there ! I wouldn't doubt it !!!! At least hubby got the hell away from her before he got aids . Now he can find a normal woman , the only positive note in this story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Stupid wife had NO regrets. No remorse or Guilt.

I doubt she ever really loved her husband. You have created just another dumb stupid wife and an equally dumb stupid husband.

Why you do not put your stories in the Fetish category and keep them there is anyones guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
unbelievable

Great sex does not drop your IQ. It does not even make you a sub overnight. If she had a 'need' (yeah right...) her hubby would have figured it out way before that if he paid even the slightest attention.

Please , LW writters , remember: Great sex is not a magic spell (neither are hormons for that matter)

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great writing Fran

When you can get these typesof reaction from us readers you are doing great as a writer. Keep them coming!!! From Montreal with love. Cheers Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

Great another two pieces of garbage the author and the story.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

Definatly not my kind of story. I didn't like much. R.T.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW THEY LEARNED THE SECRET

of how it has to be. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

He should have kicked her in her cunt for even thinking about wanting him to do the things she wanted to do. sluts are low lifes she is lower than all the low lifes.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
chick flick

chick flick yawn

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking garbage. Waste of my time. Fucking cunt.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Waste

Nothing really interesting in this. Slut gets dick slut gets mistress husband finds out; slut gets dumped. No revenge..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
better

Better story than Maureen story and Anita story

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the ass wipe on LIT that always gives a 1 after insulting the writer.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

was there a huge chunk missing between parts one and two?

this could use some tightening up, but i like the conversational/confessional style of storytelling. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

REALLY BAD ENDING! Retribution on Marcel...GOOD! But he needed to go after her mistress and FUCK HER UP GOOD! Your ending was shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a shitty story!!!

Only for the real idiots!!!

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Completely badly done

Good premise but poorly executed. There is no segway from ch 1 to ch 2. The whole scenario from the first infidelity to Marcel and the Mistress is missing. Too bad, some of your other stories are'nt too bad. 1 star for this one, just for trying.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Terrible

This story goes too far into the bullshit. Just too over the top to enjoy.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
It he was going to beat Marcel...

...He would have taken out the Mistress too. She's not a woman/lady; to him she is a dominatrix, and therefore sub-human. "You attack and ruin my wife? I'll just put you "down" like a dangerous dog."

Sounds like he was a combat soldier. Probably had to go up against people he had no personal interest in. Now he has a deep personal, negative, interest in someone. You think it being female will stop him?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a shocker......

I like the plot, just wish someone else told the story.

Scores 1/5

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Even the most die-hard idiot has to realize what a poor devil this whore is. She urgently needs mental therapy and what is she getting? A dominatrix! What a ridiculous situation. And her sister helps her fall off the social ladder instead of helping her out of the hole, as her job demands! Everyone can see what is lacking in these stories. The relation to reality, to the feasible is completely absent. Pity!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A completely infeasible story. Where were her family? Even her husband could have seen she got help for this mental illness as part of a divorce. But still the character would have been right to divorce her. You cannot live with such lack of basic trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not enough revenge on these cunts. Good men will always get the raw deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous