All Comments on 'Descent into Chaos'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Green_GemGreen_Gemalmost 16 years ago
Extremely Well Written

I found myself drawn into the tale because of the excellent quality of writing and the authentic way you captured the period in History. It felt like "Out of Africa," but the more explicit version. And truthfully, it left me pondering and with a lingering sadness at what has evolved today in that part of the world. Descent into Chaos would be an understatement for what has become of Zimbabwe now. Thank you for a very literary and thought provoking read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well done

Another excellent read. I've read your novel 'Wolf Creek' and considered it as a beautiful piece of fiction. I'm glad you posted a new story not in the GM cat, since that's not my cup of tea. But this new one definitely is. I hope you write more tales outside the GM area. This reminded me of a few scenes in 'Blood Diamond', especially the phrase TIA: This is Africa. I've also read your How To pieces; they were very helpful and informative especially to a wanna-be writer like me (I'm still chewing on the sequel to my 1st story). Thanks for writing and I wish you all the best! Viel Glück und Erfolg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well Done But???

Well written and very erotic. It would have been more believable if you addressed the issue of lack of birth control and the possibility that the wife could get pregnant with an interracial baby!

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 15 years ago
Great Story

Double bitch slap of reality here on the true love front. A great little journey into the heart of darkness, beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
T.I.A.

No other way to put it... Been there, seen it, I didn't find it too erotic though, but it's one of the rare pieces of actually good writing on here:)

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 11 years ago
One of the most memorable reads I've ever had (not only on LIT)!

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

AJ

sotarosotaro7 months ago

Reminded me of several stories of Africa and the colonials there. Well written. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...