All Comments on 'Descent into Darkness Ch. 02'

by JSmith82

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF is this crap?!?!

It went from a cheating wife to prostitution and the mob then to mind control? As well, if they were earning so much money, why the fuck would SHE be the one to get a job? If the cops were after them, the MOB would have either capped the fucking family or the cops would have put them in witness protection, not this got fired shit. This story stinks worse than a backed up sewer. Simth, you are an idiot, stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loving wives

What does this sick story have to do with loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What in hells name is this horse shit?

This is horrendously bad. Not just the story the writing as well. This is so sick it is way out there. No human being should have this story as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Puke

Horrible things sometimes go on but I don't want to read about them for a sexual thrill, also poorly written, bottom line, this really stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Smith, are you on drugs?

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? This is so stupid, I don't know where to begin. It was marginally erotic the first few chapters then it became so weird drugged up fantasy shit. One thing I want to know, if some guy is going to slip some mind altering chemical (that doesn't even exist) why would he care about laws relating to sex with minors? AS another poster said..."You are an idiot!"!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wrong category, asshole.

BDSM or Fetish are more in line with this horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Horrible

You do not have to finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too sick for words, except two.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What's wrong with everyone?

I don't know what everyone is complaining about. This is no better or worse than any other bullshit available. This is his first attempt and he is trying, so give him a chance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely terrible and so sick!

With that said, the plot line sucked and was jumpy all the way along. The character development was a 6th grade level and the concept is so un-realistic that it totally discredits the whole pitiful effort. What a friggin waste of time on both the author's end and the readers who get sucked into reading this dog shit. Get some help or take a bullet to end it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is typical mindless Pomy's cowardly perverted sick excrement !!

Persons like this "writer" should be locked-up in insane asylums.

But then you would have to lock-up all of gutless Brits !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude

You are one fucked up individual. How do you not get the total lack of eroticism in betraying and whoring out ones own children? I found no part of the story erotic, but that particular part I found beyond disturbing. It has no place in the written language, and if this is an expressed fantasy of yours, then believe me when I swear that I hope you have no children, never marry, are impotent, and are the last of your line. Please...seek help.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Previous

Previous comments are much too kind to this story. Damn it's so bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous