Descent into Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If his cock in my pussy was pleasure I have no words to describe it in my ass. It entered my shitter which had been properly dilated by years of fucking strangers for money. Even after years of dilation it still filled me completely, entering places that I did not know existed. His cock felt huge but nice and the initial shock quickly became pleasure and I started enjoying his thrusts. The moans were now coming hard and fast and my body took on a life of its own pushing at Master Jim and taking his hard cock. My pussy tingled, my ass ached and I felt a surge building up inside of me. I started to feel myself cumming and I screamed to Jim that I was ready to go but he just kept on fucking me in the ass. Finally the dam burst and I felt myself go and he filled my ass with his cum.

He then ordered John to lick all of his cum out of my ass and John, like the obedient puppy he was started doing a bungled job as usual. He had obviously never licked an ass but he tried, oh God he tried. I could only feel disgust for him. Finally Master Jim pulled John away from me and sent him off.

He took me to another room and said, " Baby, time for your education."

He took me to a room with a one way glass and I could see what was happening with John. What I saw was truly amazing. John was naked, bent over with a black man fucking his ass and he looked like he was in heaven.

Master said, "Well, you never did know your husband did you? You wanna see more"

Watching John's humiliation made me happy and I just nodded. He asked me to wait there and went off. Over the next hour or so, I saw John sucking Cock, fucking another man and being the meat in a gay sandwich. My happiness knew no bounds.

Finally another man came and took me away saying Master wanted me. In another room, Master waited with seven other men. He told me that it was time for me to have a gang bang. I was still naked and he handed me over to the men telling me to make it great for them

The rest of that day was truly educational for me. I first sucked each of them in turn, giving them my very best in blowjobs, paying attention to all the sensitive parts. I put all my ears in whoring to good use. One man fucked me dog style while another got me to suck him. Before he came he stopped and got me to get up. He then lay on the floor and got me to ride him cowboy style with his prick in my cunt. Then another guy got on behind me and pushed his dick into my ass and almost instantly I came. While they set up a rhythm pushing in and out of me, one guy gave me his cock to suck and two others had me give each of them a hand job. This went on for a time, then they simply moved around and I had a different man in each hole. On and on we went, they would stop if one of them came and he would get off for some rest and recuperation. I have no idea how long this went on but by evening I was exhausted and fucked beyond belief.

Finally, I was taken to master Jim. He told me that John was being re- educated and that soon John would have no desire or need to have sex with me anymore. He gave me that strange drink of his and continued telling me about his plans. He wanted my family to be his slaves in each and every way. He told me I had to make sure my girls could not get pregnant and asked me about their sexual experience. I did not know and that is what I told him. He said that, there would be great pleasure and profit in it for me if they were. He gave me a bottle of the stuff he made me drink and told me to give it to them before talking to them and that, the drink would make them more pliable. He told me to go home and tell the kids their dad had a new job and I should get them ready for the Master to enslave them. Somehow all of this sounded reasonable to me and I went home to do exactly that.

12