Descent into Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
Rick gets to fuck like he's never fucked before.
2.1k words
4.6
27.6k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

Chapter 4: End of the Day Rewards

When I got home, Charly was already there. Normally, she'd be in kitchen starting on dinner. We usually cooked together, but whoever got home first started. Tonight wasn't a normal night, though. Charly was in the living room, with a glass of wine in her hand.

"What are you cooking me for dinner tonight, Honey?" she said as I walked in the door.

That was it. Not, "What do you think we should make for dinner tonight?" Not even a, "How was your day?" Just, "What are you cooking me for dinner tonight, Honey?"

Okay. I was close enough to what I expected would be a fantastic experience that I could almost sense it. I could play along a little longer if that's what it took.

So, without bitterness in my voice, I said, simply, "What would you like?"

After dinner, Charly made it clear that I was going to be doing the cleanup alone. She "had things to do in the bedroom." Fair enough. I figured I'd like the results of her preparations, even if I didn't know exactly what they were.

When I tried to open the bedroom door, I found it locked. I knocked and Charly opened the door just wide enough to push through to meet me in the hallway.

"You'll need to put these on if you want your treat," she said, holding out a pair of blindfolds. We'd played this game many times before. I was up for it.

Charly guided me into the room and undressed me completely, flicking my chastity device just to remind me of it and of her control. She laid me down on the bed, fastened the wrist and ankle cuffs to me and bound me, spread-eagled. And then, like before, she began to tease me with her fingers, her breath, and her lips.

Today's phone frustration was one thing; this was teasing on an entirely different level. The gentle wisping of her hair on my abdomen and thighs as she hovered over me forcing me to anticipate her touch was enough to drive me crazy. My cock was straining against its restraint before Charly ever touched me with her fingers or her lips.

"Do you want to fuck?"

"God yes," I gasped.

"Do you want to fuck like you've never fucked before?"

"Yes!" Couldn't she tell how much I wanted to fuck?

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes!" Jesus! What's with all the questions?

"Do you want to cum like you've never cum before?"

"Yes, yes ... get on with it!" Now my frustration was showing. I was worried that Charly would take this as a reason to deny me for longer as a punishment for getting out of line. "I mean, please, Mistress, let's fuck; I want to cum!"

"Okay, then. Let's do it."

Finally! Thank God!

But, I didn't feel her hands reaching to unlock my chastity device. Instead, I felt Charly get off the bed and heard her walk over to the dresser.

Nothing... I heard nothing; I felt nothing. For several long minutes. And, when she got back on the bed, I didn't feel her trying to unlock my cock cage. Instead, I felt her unfasten my right leg and push it up over my chest, attaching it to a rope from the headboard. She did the same with my left leg.

I knew what was about to happen. Before I felt the tip of a strap-on dildo against my asshole, I knew it was coming.

"You wanted to fuck like you'd never fucked before," Charly said in a soothing but dominating tone.

"That's not what I meant," I pleaded. I meant that I'd wanted, like never before, to fuck, not that I'd wanted to fuck in a way that I'd never fucked before. But, of course, Charly knew that. And Charly didn't care.

I felt the phallus press against my anus, slowly but forcefully. Charly had obviously lubed it up so it wasn't friction that was impeding its progress, just my tight sphincter. The pressure was unyielding; my asshole wasn't. Soon, Charly had opened my hole and was slowly and gently sliding in and out of my ass.

The dildo was large and it hurt at first. I moaned a complaint—a complaint that Charly ignored completely. But after a few minutes of the deep massaging action, my sphincter relaxed and the pain evaporated.

It took me a while to realize that I wasn't just experiencing the pain receding but was feeling waves of pleasure. And the surf was rising. The waves came stronger with each thrust of the strap-on into my body.

When Charly knew she had me completely into the sensation, she stopped. Now I moaned a different sort of complaint, but one that got the same response from Charly. She cared not at all what I wanted. She had her own plan.

With the dildo impaling me deeply, but holding still, Charly began taunting me.

"Do you like that, bitch?" she asked. "Do you like my big cock filling your pussy?"

Pussy?!? Shit! She was really pressing this role reversal thing. I didn't answer her question; I didn't realize that she wanted an answer. Apparently, I was wrong.

"Well, bitch, tell me ... do you like getting fucked in your cunt by a big hard cock?"

I mumbled a "yes".

"Well, then, say it! And ask me to fuck you. ... No, beg me to fuck you."

I couldn't get myself to utter the words, which didn't make Charly happy. She leaned forward and pinched both my nipples hard.

"Ow! Shit! Why did you do that?"

"Oh, you can talk. I was worried because when I told you to beg me to fuck your cunt, you seemed to be tongue-tied." She paused. "You think you can talk now?"

"Please, Mistress, I want you to fuck me."

"That's good, sweetie, but I think you can do better."

"Please, Mistress, please fuck me with your big cock."

"You can do even better. Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"Please, Mistress, please fuck my tight pussy with your big hard cock."

"Oh, that's nice. Now, was that so hard?" With this, Charly began gently caressing my nipples with her fingers. They were still smarting from the earlier pinch, but that just intensified the pleasant tingle I was getting from her caress.

When she stopped teasing my nipples and pulled back to resume thrusting in and out of my ass, she began taunting me again.

"So, my little slut wants to feel a huge cock fucking her tight little pussy, does she? Well, get ready because you're going to get the fucking of your life."

And, with that, Charly began to make good on her threat/promise. She fucked me deeply and powerfully, beginning slowly but building from andante to allegro.

As her tempo accelerated, my arousal soared. It felt so good to not only be filled with her cock but to feel the forceful thrusting in and out of my ass.

"Oh, you like that, don't you, bitch? You like my big cock plowing your tight little pussy."

I moaned—a moan she knew meant "yes".

Charly pushed my legs up even higher. The change in angle changed everything. Suddenly I felt more than the satisfaction of having my ass filled. I felt myself climbing to an orgasm.

How is that possible? My cock was still confined to its cruel cage. I wasn't thrusting into anything—not a cunt, not a mouth, not even my hand. My cock was safely sheathed. But I felt an orgasm building. And Charly sensed it, too.

"Oh, you do like it, don't you? You're going to cum you little slut. You're going to cum from my cock pounding your tiny little cunt."

And she was right. I was going to cum, just from her fucking my ass. It crossed my mind that I should feel humiliated by this. But I wasn't. I wanted to cum so much. Humiliation was far from my mind.

Charly pushed as hard as she could on my legs, rocking my hips up even further and making every thrust of the dildo pound against my prostate.

"Come on, babe," she urged. "I want your little clitty to squirt its pussy juice for me."

As if on command, my orgasm began to unfold. If I'd been fucking Charly, or thrusting into her mouth, or even just jacking off, my cock would have exploded, shooting ribbons of cum with great force. My orgasm would have been a crashing crescendo.

This was different. My orgasm didn't explode. It rippled through my entire body in wave after wave. I felt my limbs quivering with pleasure and my torso flush with warmth. And, while I couldn't see it, I could tell that cum wasn't shooting out of my cock; it was more like a heavy oozing.

The pleasure was different; but it was pleasure. It didn't feel like any orgasm I'd had before; but it was incredibly intense. And, it kept on and on for what seemed like several minutes.

Charly held still while I was cumming. When I'd finally finished, she began very slowly and gently thrusting in and out while she cupped my balls with one hand.

"That's a good little girl," she cooed. "Didn't it feel good to get fucked by a big cock until you squirted sissy juice from your little clitty?"

It had felt good—in fact, incredibly good. She could tell, and she didn't press me to say it in words.

Charly slowly slid the dildo from my ass. I felt empty for a moment; it felt unnatural.

She lay down next to me and carefully gathered the cum from around my chastity device and fed it to me. I don't like the taste of cum but I was in a strangely passive and compliant frame of mind and I didn't resist.

When she'd finished, she pulled off my blindfold. It took a second for my eyes to adjust, even to the low light of the bedroom.

Charly lay close to me, looking into my eyes. "How was that?"

"It was weird. I mean, it was really good, but it was weird."

I didn't really know what to make of the feelings Charly had provoked in me. The idea of my having a prostate orgasm—a sissygasm, I guess—troubled me. I'm not gay. I mean, I'm not attracted to men. But, then, Charly is not a man—far from it! And, she found a way to cause me great pleasure.

With Charly lying next to me as she was, I could feel the strap-on pressed against my side, making vividly aware of how Charly had caused me great pleasure.

I think Charly sensed that I was experiencing some turmoil. "Let's get you out of this thing, shall we?" And she began taking off the cock cage.

God! The sense of release I had as her soft, smooth hands pulled my cock and balls from their confinement.

She lay next to me, kissing me and massaging my cock and balls for a while. I felt my cock begin to harden, surprisingly given how recently I'd climaxed.

Charly took off the strap-on and began kissing me again, but quickly moved down my body until she found my cock with her lips. She licked my hardening cock from base to tip and then took it in her mouth and began to suck me until I was at full mast.

"I want you to fuck me," she said sweetly. And she didn't have to ask twice. I rolled her over onto her back and began fucking her hard. I guess I was trying to prove something to myself, and maybe to Charly, too. If so, I succeeded.

I fucked her hard for a long time, finally pushing her legs all the way up to the headboard and positioning myself above her so I could plunge down hard into her upturned pussy.

When I came, it was explosive. Very different from the orgasm Charly had given me, but equally intense.

I collapsed on the bed next to Charly and drifted off into a euphoric trance. I don't know how long we both drifted in space but after a bit we both came to. Charly got us both a glass of wine and we talked. The conversation was summed up, really, by Charly when she said, "You know, there's nothing to be agitated about. We just both found even more ways that we could give each other pleasure."

She was right about that. We'd opened a new door. I didn't realize, even then, now far through that door we would walk.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers