All Comments on 'Descent into Submission Ch. 04'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great addition to an awesome story!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
My partner gives me what we call my girl climaxes

And I honestly can not get enough of them. I do not squirt when she does it to me but I get so many more and they are so much deeper and satisfying than a man climax. Often she will bring me close a few times and then switch to just rubbing me like a man and I cum and feel like crying because I wanted the girl climax so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes I've enjoyed the series

But please if you do ever continue this, Don't take it down the usual extreme and increasing cruel route. It's kinda beginning to go that way already in some respects.

It's great when it's fully consensual and the partners show love and respect for each other. ie as a real life relationship would be like.

McCallButterickMcCallButterickalmost 4 years ago

We're ready for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It could have been good

but of course you had to have her humiliate him with all the name calling. If it's just another way to pleasure each other, why does she need to call him a sissy bitch and talk about his clit ffs. Yes anal prostate stimulation is great, but you don't need to be called a sissy slut to enjoy it.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 1 year ago

Would love a new chapter in this one. It isn’t often you see couples engagjng in loving D/s.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Wanting more of his wife not experimenting as much as redefining their relationship.

My thought she introduces one other male into the relationship for them both.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

5 stars .. I really like the name calling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous