Desert Oasis Ch. 11: Let's See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked Jillian in the eyes. I saw her stealing glances. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. I gulped her body with my eyes. Her chest blazed red. The sides of her breasts (the foci were obscured by her forearms) quivered as she ground keenly on the sofa arm.

Bee moaned again. "You close, baby?" She asked.

"Getting there," I assured her. "You?"

"Mmm, yes," she said in a heavy breath, her eyes closed.

I returned my attention to Bee. "Mmm, nice. Then why don't you do it? I want to hear you come." Bee thrust her hips, her cunt pounding against her hand. "Come for me." I switched my grip: rotating my hand, my thumb remained at the base of my cock, but the tips of my four fingers came to rest along the right side of my shaft. I rose up on my haunches and thrust my pelvis against my open fist. My cockhead was a deep purple, the corona an inflamed red.

"Oh fuck!" Jillian exhaled, looking at me unblinkingly. A frantic, rising, "Mmmmmh!" was trapped in her throat.

Bee's breath quickened, shallowed and became erratic. Gasping short, sharp breaths, she said, "Ah, I'm gonna come." Gaining a momentary focus, she appealed, "I want you to come too. Come with me, baby. Fucking come with me."

She thrust against her hand one last time. "Oh FUCK, I'm coming!" She cried out, her mouth open, her face strained red as her legs and ass quaked involuntarily. The initial explosion past, she thrust her hips more, drawing out more of her orgasm.

Her words pierced me. I settled down one last time, my scrotum pressing into the cooled pre-cum that sprinkled beneath me. I rose up on my knees, thrust my cock toward her. I tightened my muscles. My cock strained as the beginning of my orgasm sparkled within like a roman candle. Spreading through my groin and down my thighs, my orgasm snapped. I let out a growled, "Ngha, fuck!" My cock ejaculated the first blast of semen onto the coffee table, landing with a subtle splat on the glass. Realizing I extended the end of my cock beyond the edge of the ottoman, I cupped my right hand beneath, my scalding coulis drizzling into my palm.

A muffled, delirious, "MMMMM!" reverberated in Jillian's throat. She squeezed her eyes shut and dug her fingers into the sofa's arm. Her legs clamped tightly and shook uncontrollably. She panted sharply, rapidly, then squealed through her grit teeth as her thighs shuddered again. Her body stiffened. The pleasure finally passing, she released her grip on the couch, and dropped her head, her hair draping around as she fought to catch her breath.

Finding the sights and sounds of two women less than a foot from each other orgasming within seconds of each other torturously erotic, I pressed my cock through my ringed grip again, coaxing a second, diminutive orgasm. As my orgasms subsided, I sat back, caught my breath, and massaged the pearly glaze of my semen onto my cock.

Sweaty, I struggled to rise, my legs unstable. Upright, I began to make my way to the bathroom to clean up and cool down, wiping the residual cum from my hand with my towel as I stepped. Making my way uneasily around the coffee table, Bee sat up and stopped me with an extended left arm. Turning me deliberately, she looked up at me mischievously and, without a word, closed her glinting, bottomless brown eyes and took the length of my waning cock in her mouth. She let out a satisfied "Mmmmm," as her tongue swirled and bathed and cleaned me.

"Oh, wow, Bee," Jillian exclaimed in disbelief, as I watched her watch us. Bee giggled on my cock as she ran her fingertips up my thighs and over my ass to my back, pushing more of me into her warm, silken mouth. I had to steady myself, placing my hands on her shoulders. I closed my eyes and dropped my head forward as her tongue swathed, cradled and caressed my hypersensitive cock. With a dragging "mmmm," and a punctuational pop, she unsheathed my cock from her lips. Kissing my stalk, my mound and just below my navel, she patted me on the ass and sent me on my way.

I rinsed my hands and splashed water on my face. Drying with a hand towel, I felt refreshed yet drained. Returning to the living area, Jillian had dismounted the sofa arm and sat snuggled up to Bee, who supported Jillian's head with her upper right arm as she ran her fingers through her hair. Making my way to my chair, I noticed a pronounced wet spot on Jillian's towel.

I sat, leaned my head back and looked at the ceiling. "We should probably order food," I said flatly to no one in particular, to which no one particularly replied. We just sat quietly, the room turning copper, orange and pale violet as the desert sun slid behind the mountains.

* * * * * * * * * *

I lifted my head, which cried to remain still. The room was murky; twilight was quickly succumbing to evening. I looked at the sofa; Jillian had rearranged herself. She had lain along the couch, her head nestled in the cushions of Bee's thighs. Jillian's legs were wound, her knees pointed out, her shins pressing into the sofa's padded arm. I could make out the grand curve of her hip as it receded to the smooth contours of her abdomen and ribs. Her dainty breasts receded into her chest, her powerful plum nipples betraying their secrecy. Her eyes were closed, unaware of Bee's heavy breasts and taut nipples hanging above her. Beatrix soothingly stroked her hair.

I sat silently, enjoying the quietude. Bee sensed my presence and looked at me. Even in dusk her eyes melted me. I smiled in return. I rose, topped off her wine and handed her her glass. Adding a splash to mine, I lifted it in a silent salud and took a sip. Standing up felt good. I stretched, lifting my arms and arching my back. My abdomen and legs elongated, forcing my sex outward. Bee offered a muted wolf whistle. I exhaled sharply and dropped my arms. She rocked her head side to side sassily, her eyes never breaking with mine. She took an alluring sip of her drink. Jillian began to stir.

I stepped out to the deck and, lighting a thick column candle at the table's center, took a seat at the patio set that offered a view of the pool as well as anything that occurred in the villa's sitting room. With my right foot on the ground and my left on the seat, I rested my extended left arm on my knee, my hand cradling my wine glass; my right hand rested on my thigh, my fingers infrequently dallying with my scrotum and recuperating penis.

The slide of the patio door added to the desert's evening hum. Jillian's long silhouette emerged, stretching as she did, her arms reaching skyward. Bee followed; having slid the door closed, she turned and walked toward me. Her arms raised akimbo, she was reining her unruly hair with her black scarf. My stare locked on her as she stepped into the patio sconces' amber glow; her tits always look great when her arms are up. Her pubic-dressed mons ebbed and flowed from the shadow of her thigh with each step. She knew I was drinking her in and I could tell from her step she liked it.

Jillian plopped in a chair on the other side of the table. Bee took a chair equidistant from Jillian and me but moved it just off the table's coast; in doing so, she sat and faced me, offering me an unobstructed view of her body. My eyes gulped her.

"Hey there, sleepyhead," I chided Jillian. She stuck her tongue out at me in mock anger.

"So, how was that?" I asked. Knowing the subject had to be broached—not doing so would have been awkward—but not knowing exactly what to say, "how was that?" was the best thing I could muster.

Leaning forward, Jillian slapped her hands on the table's glass top and said ebulliently, "Oh my gosh, you guys! That. Was. Amazing!" Bee chuckled.

With equal parts relief and joy, I billowed a hearty, "Good! I'm glad."

Cocking her head to the side, she glared at me with concern, "How was it for you?"

Adrenalin splashed through me. "It was...different."

Jillian sat back. "You didn't like it?" She asked, sounding deflated, verging on annoyed.

"Oh, no, I did!" I declared reassuringly. "But it was a little weird." The ladies listened intently as I offered my assessment.

"I mean, I never really masturbated in front of anyone before, especially not for someone to specifically watch me do it. And I certainly haven't done it front of someone that, up until yesterday, I've only had a few lunches and dinners with. So to show all that was, you know—phew, a bit of a wild ride." Both women smiled.

"But as each of you got into it, I really got into it, got lost in it." The mood around the table changed. The electricity strengthened. "Seeing how sexy each of you looked totally washed away any self-consciousness I had. I just got into watching each of you, seeing how each of your bodies was responding, which was, candidly, so fucking hot that I couldn't help but make myself come." I sensed each was a little embarrassed by that, as both Bee and Jillian demurely looked down. "So how was yours?" I asked.

"Well, first," she started, graciously, leaning toward me, "thank you for doing that." I bowed my head and raised my glass to her. "It was, I dunno, a little strange, a lot of fun," she said, struggling to put her emotions into words. She then declared, "But it was a fabulous fucking orgasm!" We all laughed.

"Really?" I inquired.

"Oh yeah!" Jillian affirmed, looking at me intently, her brow furrowed.

"So what made it so?" I sought.

"First, getting you to do what I asked you to do? Big turn on. Then, it was just everything. Seeing your dick hard, watching you stroke it, er...hold it, or whatever it is you did," we all chuckled, "to make yourself come. And seeing Bee," Jillian turned her attention, "watching your legs and your cute butt tighten and relax, watching your back get all sweaty, it was just...Whew!" Jillian fanned herself with her hands. Bee giggled embarrassedly. I looked over at her. Bee was transfixed on her friend as she recounted her orgasm. Bee sat curled in the chair, her legs up and her feet tucked beneath her. She leaned on the chair's right arm. Her left arm rested on her hip and her hand dangled over the globe of her ass. Nearly imperceptibly, her hand pendulated; though difficult to confirm in the patio's delicate light, I'm convinced the tips of her left index and middle fingers were gliding through the lips of her sex. I extended my right leg and tapped Bee's knee with my toe.

"And how about you, m'dear?"

Her eyes lit as she nodded. "Mmm, nice."

"Only nice?" I queried, perplexed. "Seemed more than nice, stronger than nice, to me."

"Mm, it was good," she nodded as she spoke. "It's just...I don't do it that way anymore. I haven't gotten off like that in a loooong time," she admitted with a light smile. "But since one of the rules was that we had to it as we use to do as kids, that's how I did it," Bee said matter-of-factly, raising her hands. I craved to taste her fingers.

"So how do you do it now?" Jillian asked. I looked intently at Bee, hanging on her every word, my pulse quickening.

"Well, all the grinding I had done—on my hand or against pillows—always felt incredible, but the orgasms I had were never really strong. And at first I don't think they were orgasms at all; it was just this nice, warm feeling between my legs you, know?" Jillian nodded appreciatively. "Then one day I was rubbing my legs together and I squeezed my thighs together tight and I had a really big orgasm. It took me by complete surprise. It was at this point that I said, Screw this, this feels too good, I gotta find a way to do this more!" We laughed. "So from there I began exploring myself more directly, using my fingers more."

"So you prefer your fingers?" Jillian continued to probe.

"Now I do, yeah. I still do the crossing my legs and rubbing my clit thing, especially if I am pressed for time or someplace sort of public—movie theater, train ride, behind my desk at the office." Bee unfurled herself, putting her feet on the ground and sitting back. Her knees parted. Her left arm rested on the arm of the chair; her breasts cascaded down her chest. "But alone, naked, I typically start out tracing small circles around my outer lips, lightly stroking around, teasing, dipping a finger inside to collect some moisture but nothing more yet." Bee slowly drifted into her own head; her thighs flexed in a gentle rhythm. "Then slowly sliding one then two fingers in, thrusting and moving out to my clit, until finally furiously rubbing my clit through at least two orgasms...sometimes three."

"Oh! My! Gosh! Bee! That's amazing!" Jillian proclaimed, snapping Bee back to us. She looked at me, stunned. "How do you keep up with her, Gazzie?"

"I have my ways. So how many can you have?"

"Sometimes I can have two, like today," Jillian informed, her answer hinting a hue of inadequacy. "But usually I'm a one-and-done girl."

"Yeah, I can usually only achieve a couple of orgasms a day."

"So how many have you had today?"

"Two."

"Oh really?"

"But I will tell you this," I added. "I had a multiple orgasm, which is something that doesn't happen very often."

Jillian was agape. Stunned, she sat up, offering a husky "Wow."

"Yup. Tis true," I said, my reply somewhat smug as I sat back in my chair.

"So how'd that happen?" Jillian asked with near disbelief.

"Well, I came when Bee started to come. Then, as I was coming, you started to come. My orgasm was just winding down as you started having your second orgasm, so I pushed down hard on the top of my cock with thumb and thrust my pelvis out, pushing my cock through my hand, and that just triggered it, and I had another small orgasm. Watching you," I said flatly, attempting to underemphasize the effect that watching her come had had on me.

"Huh! I've never heard of that happening to a guy," Jillian remarked incredulously. Her breasts danced on her chest; her nipples puckered. My cock slithered slightly in my lap.

"Yeah, I had heard of it but, kinda like you, I didn't believe it, until it happened to me for the first time," I stated.

"When was that?" Jillian asked, curiously.

"I'm not really sure. It's a more recent thing."

"Does it only happen when you're jerking off or has it happened when you're with someone?"

"So far, I've only been able to make myself do it. It's never happened when I'm with someone. I'm usually so focused on the person I'm with—making them feel good, making them come—that I kind of push my orgasm aside. But when I'm on my own—especially if it's been awhile since I last came or I'm really wound up—I can bring myself to a multiple orgasm."

Bee stared at me, a look of determination etching into me.

"So is it that...grip, that makes you come twice?" Jillian pursued, her right hand circling in the air as she asked.

"No, my usual technique usually gets me there."

"And what's that?" Jillian asked, leaning forward in her chair, her head cocked to the side, peering mischievously, seductively from the corners of her eyes. Bee, too, rearranged herself, sitting up in her chair, bringing her knees together.

"Uh..." I blushed and stammered. I was surprised that I found myself off guard, that explaining my bringing myself to multiple orgasms was somehow easier to share than my preferred method of making myself come. But breathing deep, I offered, "It's pretty simple, really." The ladies' attention was rapt. "Once I'm hard I'll lightly caress the side and underside of my cock. Then once my pre-cum comes out, I start stroking in earnest, using three or four fingers sliding along the underside of my shaft." I could feel my cock swelling and hardening as I spoke.

"That's all?" Jillian pushed.

"Sometimes I'll slide my fingertip along the ridge of my head, and if I'm really slick, I'll caress the head with just my thumb and finger. Then, as I get close, sometimes I'll push my hips up and run my left hand along my thigh, and grip my cock in my hand as I come." I shrugged my shoulders, communicating, That's pretty much it.

Jillian rose and leaned over the table. Her hands planted flatly on the table and her arms straight, she looked me in the eye and asked provocatively, "Care to illustrate?"

"Damn, woman!" I protested. Jillian cracked a smile and looked over her shoulder at Bee. I looked at her breasts as they hung deliciously from her chest and at the gentle curves of her hip and thighs. Jillian returned her look at me and smiled invitingly in the candlelight.

With artificial indignation, I declared, "Fine!" I shifted my butt to the edge of my chair, letting my knees fall wide. I picked up my cock with the tips of my right index and middle fingers. I was already leaking pre-cum which, mixed with the remnant semen and saliva from earlier in the afternoon, made my cock superiorly slick. I ran the length of my index finger alongside my urethra on the underside of my cock, feeling the yield of the channel and the rigidity of my shaft; my knuckle nudged the ridge of my glans. My breathing deepened and slowed. I switched my grip, gliding the pads of three fingers along the underside of my cock, steadying my shaft with my thumb. I caressed my hanging scrotum and right testicle with my ring finger on each downstroke, my pinkie settling into the nest of my pubic hair. I closed my eyes. Though my cock was steely hard and slick, made harder still by the audience, it was also somewhat numb. There was no way I could come again. Bringing my ministrations to a stop midstroke, and shooting glances at both women, I flexed my muscles, making my erection elongate and my cockhead thicken. Bee smirked; she's seen—and felt—me do that when I've been in her hand.

I released my cock. "Sorry. After this afternoon, I don't think I can come again," I apologized, wiping the clear essence of my cock from my hand on my thigh as another bead emerged and rolled down my shaft, cooling as it glided.

"Thank you again, Gazzie," Jillian said with gentle appreciation.

"Well, you're welcome. Sorry I couldn't— "

"Don't worry. That was incredibly hot," Jillian affirmed.

"Well...good, then."

"I love watching a guy jerk off," Jillian confessed. "So incredibly sexy."

"Huh! Really!"

"Mm hmm," Bee added hungrily. "Hard to explain but so erotic."

"That's funny: I think there's nothing sexier that watching a woman bringing herself to an orgasm." I paused. "Or two." Bee and Jillian laughed.

"I need another drink!" Jillian declared, as she started to stand.

I quickly rose. "Stay, I'll get it. And is anyone getting hungry?" There were affirmative nods at the table. "OK, let me the get the room service menu. I assume we want to eat here?" Jillian's eyes darted to my erection. Bee locked her eyes with mine as she discretely cupped her left breast. "That's what I figured. I'll be right back." I leaned, kissing Bee deeply on the lips, her hand releasing her breast and wrapping around my cock. She gave it a tender squeeze. We broke. I slid my hand along her breast as hers trailed along my thigh and hip as I made my way back into the villa.

* * * * * * * * * *

Dismissing the bellboy, I began carrying plates to the patio. Bee and Jillian followed me on the return to the villa; I doffed my obligatory robe onto the patio sofa en route. Together we collected more food, flatware, silverware and wine. Seeing Bee and Jillian carry plates, forks, knives and napkins, all the while nude, was oddly quotidian and thunderingly stirring. Concern over delivering our meal and its appointments safely to the table was comfortingly natural; seeing the raven bristles of Jillian's pubic hair bursting from her mons as she balanced two plates on her arm, and Bee's sumptuous breasts nearly spilling over her cradling forearms as they assisted in carrying the napkin-wrapped flatware, siphoned the blood from my face as my heart accelerated. I felt warm, and stared at Jillian's ass as we made our way back to the table.