Desert Oasis Ch. 11: Let's See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no one having a particular taste for anything specific, we ordered nearly every appetizer to share. Salads, broiled pork belly, Ahi tartare, brie with apples, a five cheese board made the rounds. The wine flowed. The conversations followed suit. Like the previous night, we considered film, fashion, family, pop culture, and workplace dalliances, drudgery and indignities with gusto. That we were intimately discussing masturbation not an hour earlier—and, more intimately, orgasming with and for each other a few hours prior—couldn't have seemed longer ago. Dinner fleetingly detoured into that neighborhood when a drop of the pea salad's sour cream dressing splashed on Bee's left breast. Letting it linger, she looked at me alluringly, her depthless eyes pulling me in, before swiping it up with her right index finger and seductively sliding it between her lips. Chilled by my surging arousal, I looked at Jillian, who volleyed a knowing grin, but, after a beat, resumed the conversation.

Like dinner, a selection of desserts circulated: a fruit and berry tarte, espresso cheesecake, ganache mousse shooters, crème brulee. Though the desserts had vanished, the wine persisted. We sat back in our chairs, goblets in hand, the razed plates scattered and stacked on the table. The conversation mellowed, ceasing in occasional, easy pauses. Jillian tipped her head back, her hair cascading over the chair. She lifted her left knee, settling her foot on the seat and peered into the cosmos. I looked at Bee and gave her a wink. She brought her left palm to her chest, alighting over her heart, in her cleavage, her left breast cradled in the crook of her elbow. I scanned her body. She parted her knees, her chestnut-thatched womanhood muted in the patio's soft light. My cock lengthened along my thigh as I stared at the vertex of her legs. A sharp inhale from Jillian pierced the evening's still. Looking at us she declared, "I think I'm going for a swim. Anyone care to join?"

Jillian rose and, with a graceful turn, strode wispfully to the pool. I made my way to the patio door to turn on the pool's lights, pausing to kiss Bee as I did. Flicking on the lights, Jillian was sitting at the pool's edge with her feet submerged on the first step. Her back curled, she extended her arms, resting them on her knees, her wine balanced in her delicately entwined hands. I scanned the contours of her back, her breasts, her thighs, her calves.

I returned to Bee, standing to the left side of her chair. I slid my hand across her shoulders. My cock, full, elongated but hardly erect, nuzzled her left arm; it felt warm against her cool powdery skin.

"Quite a day," I remarked.

"Mmmm," she replied. She lifted her right hand to my cock and ran the tip of her index finger along my length, lightly pushing me against her arm. My knees weakened under her touch. I was stiffening, soon springing away from her arm. Her finger continued to feather along my shaft, the inside of her forearm caressing her own breast as she did. Her berry nipple twisted and stood.

"You wanna go in?" I asked, motioning toward the pool.

"I want you in," she said seductively, punctuating her statement with a bite of her lower lip.

"Mm, later," I comforted, encouragingly pushing her forward on her shoulder blades.

Jillian stood as we approached, her lean body awash in the aqua hues of the pool's submarine lights, making her skin paler, her hair darker. We entered the pool in unison, the water's comforting cool tautening our nipples as we sank. Bee and Jillian made their way to a nearby wall and rekindled their conversation. I dove in and swam the length of the pool, exiting the other end to fetch our wines. With Bee's and my drinks, I took a seat on the pool steps, joining the conversation. I stole glances at their breasts on the occasions they surfaced, envious of the water as it beaded on their skin, trickling over coarse areolae, circumnavigating erect nipples.

The conversation eventually slowed. Silent for moments, Jillian reluctantly offered, "Well, you guys, I'm going to bed."

Looking at Bee, I concurred, "Yeah, I think we'll call it a night too."

Reluctant to see this day end, we exited the pool. Without drying, we bussed the plates and wares inside to the kitchenette. The table duly cleared, I stepped back outside, remarking, "I'm going to take a quick shower; I wanna get the chlorine off of me."

I started the water and entered the spray. As I washed my hair, Jillian and Bee joined me. I stepped from the water and began soaping up, giving Bee and Jillian a chance to get wet. Sufficiently sudsed, Jillian shot me a glance then, turning away from me, said, "Do my back." She cocked her head to the left and, pulling her hair over her left shoulder with her left hand, exposed the breadth of her back to me. Daubing more soap to the scrub puff, I lighted my left hand on her shoulder and washed her back, beginning at the base of her neck, moving in a circular motion down. I stopped at the small of her back, focusing on the dimples just above her cheeks. With a, "There you go," I concluded, offering her the scrub. She playfully shook her ass, at which she and Bee giggled, and took the puff. As I rinsed, Jillian soaped herself, then offered to wash Bee's back. My eyes locked on Bee's as Jillian proceeded to caringly wash Bee. Beatrix alluringly scrubbed her breasts, belly, mons and thighs, paying particular attention to the space between them. My cock thickened and elongated, the weight of the blood in my glans pulling my cock groundward. Jillian peered at my state over Bee's shoulder with a satisfied smile.

"There you go, Honey," Jillian said, concluding her care.

"Thanks, baby," Bee replied.

I watched intently as both women shared the spray, the water pulling the blankets of bubbles from their bodies to the shower floor. I leaned against the back wall. My cock rose away from my body. Semi-erect, I stepped under the spray for a quick last rinse, purposely sliding my cock along Bee's soft hip as I made my way, before going to retrieve towels. Shutting off the shower as I returned, I handed each of them a towel. We dried as we slowly made our way to the patio door.

"You guys coming to bed?" Jillian asked.

Looking at Bee, I hesitated, "Mmm, not quite yet," slinking my arm around her waist.

"OK. I'll see you guys inside. Thank you so much for a fun day," Jillian said, a look of humbled appreciation crossing her face.

"Thank you, honey," she said, embracing Bee tightly.

"You're welcome."

They parted, looked at each other fleetingly as they kissed tenderly on the lips.

Still holding Bee's hand, Jillian turned to me. "Thank you so much, Gaz." Releasing Bee, she lifted her arms, inviting a hug.

"Oh, you are most welcome, my dear. Sleep well." As we embraced, she pushed her hips forward, her thick, soft pubic hair nesting around my cock. My penis responded instantly, stiffening against her mound. With a whispered giggle in my ear, she kissed me on the cheek and we parted.

"Don't stay up too late," she said coyly, looking over her shoulder as she stepped into the villa.

As she rounded the corner into the bedroom, Bee chided, "Like that, did you?" She lightly slapped the top of my thickened penis, playfully displeased that my hug with Jillian conveyed more than gratitude.

"Oh, stop." I took Bee by the hand. "Come here," leading her into the sitting room. I sat on the sofa, pulling her atop me. Her thighs settled on either side of mine. Her breasts pressed against my chest. I kissed her deeply, passionately, our tongues entwining, exploring, thirsting, as I took her ample ass in my hands, squeezing desperately. The heat from her cunt was sweltering; her humidity clung to my cock, making it swell, extend and rise. Her sodden lips kissed the top of my shaft as my cock nuzzled into her cleft. Flexing my pelvic muscles, my cock urged against her, my cockhead bloating as it pressed into her perineum.

Breathless, we broke our kiss. Perspiration gathering on her brow, Bee whispered commandingly, "I need you inside me," as she cradled my face in her hands.

"OK!" I kissed her hard again as I pivoted my hips. The head of my cock dredged along her sweet sticky skin. My lips broke from hers and, resting my head on her left shoulder, I let out a heavy, "Arghhhhh," as her folds yielded and my glans sank shallowly into her heat. Gyrating delicately, my length crept into her slowly, deliciously. Halting once I was buried deep within, I lifted her left breast to my mouth and dallied on her nipple as our bellies fused with our combined saltiness.

Unable to thrust, and not wanting to draw too much attention from our guest, presumably asleep, in the next room, Bee flexed her muscles, her cunt caressing me, massaging me, milking me, stroking me.

"Oh fuck, that's hot, Bee. I love it when you do that."

"Oh yeah? Why's that, baby?"

"Just feels awesome."

"Do you think you can come again?"

"Mm, don't think so," I replied regretfully. "Do you want to come again?"

"No, I'm actually OK," she said, lightly kissing my face. "I just like the feeling of you inside me."

"Like this?" I asked, tightening my muscles, making my cock bloat, jolt and lengthen within the grasp of her canal.

Bee drew in a sharp, offguard, "Ha—!," digging her fingers into my ribcage. "Mmmm, yeah, like that," she cooed.

I kissed her neck, wrapping my arms around the small of her back. She rocked her hips subtly, my cock sliding along her superheated, tumid walls. I widened my legs, drawing air between us, cooling my scrotum, contracting it. She moved, her hips spasming as her distended clit grazed the top of my shaft. I could distinctly sense each of us: my cock was steely hard; her vagina was thick, molten. I could feel every inch of her enveloping me as I penetrated her.

We kept on like that, flexing, swelling, clutching, massaging, kissing, caressing, melding, until the night swallowed us.