All Comments on 'Desert Passions'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty nice

You do a good job of establishing the setting and introducing the characters as people and not cardboard cutouts.

You could definitely use some proofreading, though. The technical errors -- spelling, grammar, punctuation, and word choice -- do distract from the story. I'd recommend making use of one of the volunteer editors that you can find on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Job

This is a good one. And it's your best attempt at a Romance and you did a good job. ::snuggles::

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotic couplings perhaps Not romantic at all

So so THe course language through out, while perhaps authentic turned me off and distracted from the story. Perhaps this is romantic to a male? As a female, it wasn't my cup of tea, sorry.

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Great buildup yet...

I loved how the story introduced the characters and how it eventually set up the unexpected meeting between the two long- lost lovers but when they do finally meet, it somewhat feels precipitated. I was kind of hoping for a bigger payoff with slightly more foreplay and intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very sensual

amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

SIMILAR Stories