Desert Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"This is where you live?"

Kris nodded taking her hand and sitting her down beside him. "There is so much I've wanted to tell you."

Nikki leaned close to him silencing him with a sudden kiss. They melted into each other within the first moments of the kiss, two sets of hands eagerly exploring each other's bodies. Kris was the first to make a move, fumbling to pull unzip her gortex and drop it to the ground, a moment later nearly ripping the buttons from her blouse.

"I always wanted." She whispered as she helped with his own buttons before wrapping her arms around him and helping him strip his own clothing away. "Just like the pictures." She shivered at the first touch of his flesh, fingers grazing over her hips as he pulled her undershirt off. The touch was nearly electric, his dark chocolate flesh gliding over her alabaster skin.

"You're just so beautiful." He whispered breaking away from the kiss and running lips down over her chin, a trail of hot kisses down over her throat. He let his hands roam over her skin, unfastening her bra and hooking into her pants trying to peel them away from her shapely hips.

"Slow down big boy." Nikki whispered pushing him away. "I want to enjoy you. Enjoy this moment baby cus I'll never get another like it." She kissed him again, just a soft brush of the lips, her eyes completely locked on his. "Besides I need to get my boots off."

A sheepish smile crossed his face. "Oh yeah." Moving his hand to her chest and pushing her down against the cool metal container. "I'll get that." He tugged the bottom of her pants up tossing the elastic bands away and unlacing her boots. She didn't wriggle much but she was giggling the entire time he was pulling and yanking her boots off and then pulling her black socks off as well before planting a soft kiss on each of her toes. Gripping her pants legs he yanked the trousers away from her and then pulled her baby blue thong aside as well.

"Go on, enjoy yourself honey." Spreading her legs wide so he could get a clear view of her pussy. Kris didn't need any more encouragement, he leaned closer to her running his tongue along her inner thighs while his fingers explored closer to her nether lips gently rubbing back and forth. She was already wet, his fingers sliding into her and pumping gently back and forth. He kissed up along her stomach, dipping his tongue into her naval.

She wriggled again almost laughing. "That tickles." Then she gasped her entire body tensing as his tongue moved over her pussy. Back and forth teasing her clit till he could wrap his lips around it and suckle on her nub. She felt the warm flush pass through her body, her nipples hardening and aching for his attention. "Don't stop."

"Had no intention to." He responded pushing a pair of fingers into her warm folds, twisting slowly as he pumped in and out of her body suckling on her clit the entire time. She slowly stretched out, her legs nearly in the splits a series of short whimpers escaping her throat. "Take off that silly beanie." She nodded yanking the fabric away and letting her beautiful red hair spill out like a halo around her head. With one hand he fumbled his own belt off, yanking it free and awkwardly undoing the buttons as he tried to kick his way free of his pants. Reaching down he undid his boots kicking them off before shimmying the rest of the way out of his pants his boxers following immediately afterward.

Moving quickly between her thighs he pushed slowly into her pussy. Her arms wrapped tightly around him digging her nails into his shoulders as a wordless moan poured from her lips. Nikki sat up in his arms slamming his lips violently against his and bucking her hips against his.

It was amazing nobody heard the two of them in their fiery passion, moans echoing through the star-filled night. Flesh slapping against flesh as their hips collided again and again. "We don't have protection." He whispered into her ear, nipping on her ear and tugging slightly.

"Don't worry about it." She replied popping her hips back and forth squeezing with him as she continued to swivel back against him. "Just enjoy it and tell me when you're close." She tossed her hair up over her shoulder looking back into his eyes with each thrust. She could feel him pulsing inside her, his fingers gripping into her hips as he started thrusting faster.

"I. . .I'm gonna." Nikki thrust back on last hard time before pulling away from him and sitting down on the container. She cupped his balls in one hand and started sucking on his cock. Kris bit down on his lips to keep from screaming out as she sucked his cock while he came in her mouth. She gently rubbed his balls as she ran her tongue around the tip of his cock sucking until the last drop was out and he finally pulled free of her lips stumbling back and bracing himself against a stack of rocket motors.

"Field contraceptive." She said with a smile licking her lips and standing up. As soon as she got to him she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek softly.

"What's that bullshit beautiful?"

"Nuh-nothing." He looked at her and smiled widely. "What?"

"Just making sure you swallowed." He wrapped his arms around her hips lifting her up slightly and kissed her deeply. "I love you."

"I love you to. I wish this moment would just go on and on."

"Not me, I want to get back to America one of these days. Do you know how many movies and games I've missed?" Nikki laughed and the two spent the rest of the night in each other's arms.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers