Desert Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sir we...." she started but Jon cut her off.

"Yes sir. Her last name is gonna be Deever."

"Isn't that your last name?"

"Yes sir. I figure it would be just as easy to marry us as to change her name and then have to change it back.
"That's a good idea son. Miss, do you want a middle name?"

"Yes sir. I'm kinda stuck on Susan."

"You sign here Mr. Deever. You initial it Mrs. Deever. Do you have a ring?"

"No sir and I don't know where to get one."

"I've got one here that my son pounded out of a nugget he found. You can have it if you want it."

"Thank you sir." Jon said as he slipped the ring on her finger.

After a brief ceremony and some more paper work, the Justice smiled, signed the final certificate and handed it to Jon. "She's all yours now son. Take good care of her."

"I will sir and thank you for your help."

Lucy and Jon checked out of the boarding house and started walking toward Sacramento.

"Are we going to Sacramento?' Lucy asked.

"Yup. If I'm gonna give up life as a desert rat, I'll be needing to find other work, now that I've got a wife to support."

That night they camped on a hillside overlooking a small stream.

"We still have only one bedroll," Lucy observed.

"Yeah I know. Does that bother you?"

"No I think it's just fine. We'll have to get even closer now that we're officially married."

Jon smiled at the prospect. His cock was already hard. He kissed her and held her tightly to him as the sun slowly sank in the west.

Lucy grabbed his cock and said, "I see you're ready for the bedroll. Come on desert rat. Show me what you've got!"

"Yes maam," Jon replied as he took off his clothes.

"Oh Jon your pecker is so pretty. Can I kiss it?"

"Sure. You can do anything you want to it. We've got a certificate that says it belongs to you!"

Lucy held Jon's cock in her little hand and studied it in the fading light. She kissed the end of it and felt Jon shudder. "I wonder what it tastes like," she remarked.

She slipped the head between her lips and licked it. She thought it looked a little like a cow teat so she sucked on it. Before she knew what was happening, she had most of it in her mouth.

Jon stroked it in and out of her mouth. It felt so damned good! "Let's get in the bedroll."

They wriggled into the bedding, belly to belly. She could feel his dick hard against her belly. "That's not where it goes," she whispered. "It goes in here." And she impaled herself on his cock.

"We've got to get a bigger bedroll," Jon panted. He thrust into her with all his might. She moaned and giggled.

"Oh Jon, that's so good. Is it always gonna be like this?"

"I hope so honey. I'll try to make it special every time."

"Is this love? Is this really love Jon?"

"I think this is it. We'll have to stay coupled until morning to know for sure," he joked.

"Which morning?" she asked with a smile and a moan.

"Pick one," answered Jon.

12