Desert Trek Ch. 03

Story Info
Kira dances for Dhanraj's pleasure.
6.3k words
3.62
18.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Chapter 03

Kira dances for Dhanraj's pleasure

Note to readers : my stories are built like a film scenario showing some kinky events in the life of my heroes. Don't expect this chapter to be a stand alone story : it has implications for the future stories and is influenced by previous events. I try to give my characters a real personal life and have them evolve slowly in complex interactions with the other characters or international events. It would be better to follow the order of publication from Good morning India or at least the chapters order in a given series. For example, in the present chapter, there are several references to an older story named : The belly dancer from Cairo and plenty other to Good morning India. Even new series interact with older ones and they exchange characters continuously. If you prefer short stories to sagas, it would be better to stop here and move to another author. But if someone would like to appear in one or several of my stories, it is quite easy : some of you have already used that opportunity.

*

Dhanraj's last comment just sobered Kira instantly. She had been on a small pink cloud letting events guide her and suddenly she felt herself on a mission. She would do anything to please her Indian husband Kyrhan!

Dhanraj had the center part of his reception hall cleared to give Kira room enough to dance for him. He had a big armchair, nearly a throne, positioned in the best position to follow the show Kira was about to present him. He had arranged the lights to illuminate the center of the stage with warm colors : red, orange and a sort of violet

She took a deep breath and made the vacuum in her mind. She concentrated on the most basic rules : listen to the music and follow it, become yourself a part of the music and dance more with your guts than with your brain and also : there's a single man on Earth that matters at this moment, so just look at him and don't care about anything else.

A far away, slow and simple darboukha (drum) beat began. The drum seemed to approach them and the beat became more elaborate. She knelt on the carpet in front of Dhanraj. She stretched her arms on her sides and gave them a sinuous serpent like movements as she raised her bust up slowly. She appeared to do it effortlessly without any interruption as she passed from the kneeling to the standing position. Then, she lifted her arms together to the sky. She could have been in adoration but the wiggling movements of her arms didn't stop for a second.

Kira encased her breasts between her arms and suddenly her arms faded into the dusk behind her and her magnificent tits appeared to swell and become the center of attention : they were wobbling, making circles in an horizontal then on a vertical plane. Her firm tits seemed to have acquired a life of their own while the rest of her body wouldn't move at all. Then the movement switched to her belly. You could see the muscles bulging and dissolving in the flatness of her belly.

Then her belly muscles froze and Dhanraj distinctively heard the moment when her hips started to rotate and wiggle, sending the gold coins in a rush of chimes that lasted and lasted. Sweat began to run on Kira's face and flow down her belly but she continued her shimmy. Suddenly a silk veil appeared, from nowhere it seemed, on her hips and she wrapped herself into it. She pulled it down and suddenly her face appeared. She stopped its descent when it had reached her nose and she played with the nerves of Dhanraj : would she show off completely her face or would she just let him watch her forehead and her beautiful eyes?

Suddenly the music changed and Kira turned on her heels. Her veil became a twirling machine, dancing madly around her, an instant above her head and the next behind her back, in a whirlwind of colors. Dhanraj wasn't able to follow the veil in its dance. He could see her changing hands, throwing the veil in the hair as if she wanted to discard it, catching it in flight just at the right position and launching herself in a new series of impossible movements.

The dance had now started ten minutes before and Kira seemed tireless. She danced still with the same speed, the same skill and she always followed the tempo of a music on which she had never rehearsed. She really mastered that art! She flashed arms and legs, pushed forward her breasts and hips. She was dancing for the sole pleasure of her master and it gave strength and confidence. In her dance, she was a woman daring a man to fuck her at times and just a few seconds later a serpent and even later a woman giving birth but she managed to make any move a tease, a caress and a provocation! Dhanraj understood then why she had effortlessly milked him dry when he had fucked her : she had a total control of her belly muscles. He didn't know whether it was innate or the consequence of countless hours of belly dance practicing.

Dhanraj knew Kira was defying him to jump out of his armchair and fuck her on the dance floor, on the Persian carpet on which she was dancing and teasing him. The pressure was steadfastly building up. He was drooling, his eyes out of their sockets, forgetting sometimes to breathe... Suddenly, the pressure became unbearable. He jumped forward, throwing his armchair backward to crash against the wall. Kira at that moment on her wide spread knees, her body arched with her belly high up in the air and her head touching the carpet just between her feet.

- Kira, stay as you are! Don't move a finger!

Kira froze instantly although the position must have been awkward and even painful but her master had given her strict orders and she would try her best to obey him. Dhanraj ripped open his trousers and glided between her offered thighs. In an instant, his cock was placed just against the entrance of her twat. He arched his back and his lund (cock) entered in contact with her choot. Both of them were in a frenzy and he pushed up his cock at the very second where she collapsed on his hard cock. She screamed and he roared ferociously as he impaled her completely in a single movement.

Dhanraj wasn't able to move but he grabbed Kira's ass cheeks and helped her up until only the tip of his cock remained inside her greedy cunt. She moaned in frustration. He swiftly transferred his hands to her hips and pulled her down until their pubic bones entered in contact. They exchanged a delirious scream of ecstasy but immediately, Dhanraj started again the same movement. Kira ssn resumed a standing position on her knees and she helped her lover as much asshe could, using the muscles of her thighs and encircling his neck with her arms to help herself up and grabbing his legs to slam herself against his big cock. The speed of their coupling grew as the minutes passed : they were getting more experienced and their lust was growing. Kira screamed in triumph when Dhanraj filled her pussy and she moaned in despair as he pulled out of her! Her lover soon started to accompany her in perfect unison!

The music meanwhile continued and instinctively, Kira responded to it as she had been taught to do during her training. Dhanraj accelerated the tempo and discharged a big load into her pussy. Kira was uncertain : should she try to reach her own climax or try to revive her lover. She finally opted for a third possibility.

Kira resumed her initial position with her thighs wide open and her head resting almost on the soles of her own feet. Only this time she was turned with her face toward him. He had sat back on his throne and was towering above her. He had a perfect view of her face, her breasts and her pussy. Her left hand moved to her clit while the right one took hold of her breast. She started to caress herself in rhythm with the music. The solos of uld (oriental luth) were occasion to frig her clit while the moves of her hips and the pressure on her breasts were governed by the derbukha. She submitted completely to the music, totally immersed into it and she offered shamelessly her body to her lover. There was nothing in life now but the music and this man and her body reacted only to these stimuli. Her tiredness was forgotten, the limits of her body had disappeared : her body arched with the music, her heart was beating in unison with the music and her body was swaying and undulating for his pleasure only.

Dhanraj was following the lascivious movements of her body with a new raging hard on. He joined her on the carpet. As she had turned completely, he had her face directly in front of him. Her lips parted in anticipation and he plunged his cock into the opening. He jammed his cock straight into her throat while she caressed his balls and his shaft with her hands. She couldn't breathe properly but she didn't care. She finally had the idea of breathing through her nose and the situation got better. Dhanraj had a fleeting thought he would have to thank really Leila who had found that aphrodisiac : it really produced miracles, transforming Kyrhan's elegant and shrewd wife into the most wanton slut this side from Delhi.

Dhanraj pressed his cock deeper into her throat. It was still swelling and he didn't remember having been so excited. Kira loved giving head to a man especially if his cock was really huge. When he entered her, she could feel him presssing against her tongue and cheeks, rubbing against her palate. She had felt a real woman the first time she had conquered her gag reflex and she had received Kyrhan in her throat. Dan had benefited from her new ability shortly after. Many other men had followed but she was still proud of it! Eventually Dhanraj pulled out, completely hard and glistening with her saliva covering his cock. Reaching down with her hands, she grabbed his buttocks and tried to hold him inside her as she uttered a protest. She wanted to suck him on and make him explode in her mouth. she wanted to drink his sperm. Dhanraj didn't leave her have her ways. He was the Master and she was the slave girl. Her will or her wishes had little importance for the moment. Dhanraj was normally quite considerate with women but he wished that kind of role playing was played to the perfection. Next friday, he would fly Kira back to her husband and he would open the doors for her, carry her luggage and be extremely respectful but today was different!

Suddenly, she couldn't stand the stress any more. Her orgasm exploded in her pussy and rode throughout her body. Dhanraj's immediate reaction was to thrust and thrust again into her dripping pussy, making her body ride out her pleasure. As her last spasms rocked her body, he finally buried himself into her and his steel hard dick began to throb inside her. The feeling of his cum hitting the walls of her pussy brought her to a last and most pleasurable spasm. Her entire body quivered with the release. Her body slumped down, leaving her a limp form under him. She was fucked out, completely relaxed, swimming in a sea of bliss, enjoying the moment, her mind completely empty from anything but extreme satisfaction. She was extremely sensitive at this moment even if she was totally unable to react. She even felt the last spurt of cum spraying from his dick aznd adding to the gooey inside her cunt.

She took him in her arms, keeping him tightly embraced with his cock still inside her. She wanted to continue this moment of mental and physical deep interlocking. They drifted into sleep for a brief moment. His cock shrank down and slid out of her. It awoke them. They stayed embraced there for a few moments, just enjoying the happiness of release. Finally, Dhanraj rolled off and went back to his throne. He sat there in a regal attitude and told her with his usual masterful tone :

- Don't forget to clean it with your tongue, cunt!

Kira had never any qualms about swallowing the spunk of someone she had just given head. It seemed to her like placing a ribbon around a gift she had just wrapped. Making a face, as if her pride had been hurt by such an order, she obeyed and bent down at Dhanraj's feet. She started to lick and suck him as a good slave. Watching Kira doing her job so meticulously at his feet was something out of this world for Dhanraj. Finally, he was jealous of his cousin's harem. It was a pity he had to travel so often abroad. Staying in this house and enjoying the bodies of half a dozen pretty girls, making them dance for him or writhe under his assaults would keep a man happy for all his life! The gentle side of Dhanraj just hoped that the girls would enjoy as much as himself.

Sighing happily, he watched as Kira finished cleaning him.

- Take my balls in your pretty mouth and clean them too!

God, that girl knew how to suck men divinely! Perhaps if he developed a harem for himself, he would ask Kira to come and give the girls a basic training and eventually an advanced one later. It would give him an opportunity to enjoy her marvelous body once more!

She spat out his left ball she had been rolling lazily in her mouth and took his whole cock into her mouth. Her delicious ministrations had made him hard again. If she continued to suck him that way, he would be ready to fuck her again quite soon. She pulled back completely and grinned impishly to him. She was doing her best to revive him and she wanted him again inside her belly, filling her hole for their mutual pleasure. She licked her lips, pushing her mouth toward him with a lewd grimace. She plunged back on his cock, massaging him with her tongue. Groaning, he lifted his hips in surprise. His dick was swelling rapidly, reaching its biggest proportions.

If Kira wanted a big cock up one of her holes, her wish would be granted! Grinning, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up and forced her to sit on his lap.

- So, you're still horny, slut? We are going to see whether you can assume!

He made her straddle his body. Cum rolled down from her cunt, soiling his thigh.

- You are dripping cum, girl! Better have your pussy cleaned before I fill it again with my spunk!

He pushed two of his fingers into her sloppy pussy and scooped their combined juices with his hands. It was his turn to look at her with a mischievous face. He offered his fingers to her mouth :

- It seems you have forgotten to clean your pussy!

She looked at him with a big smile and opened obediently her lips to receive his fingers coated with a thick and sticky gooey. When she had swallowed it all, she a great fuss of licking his fingers clean, taking them one after the other into her mouth, just as if they were little cocks. He plunged again his fingers into her twat and emerged from it with another scoop she swallowed dutifully. Kira seemed to enjoy the process and his fingers soon extracted only girly juices. She was now quite ready for him and it was just in time as he was ready for her, too! He let her suck and nibble his fingers a last time.

- You're going to ride me and you'll play with your clit while you're doing it! I will take care of your tits myself...

- Oooh, you want to really dominate me, Master! You won't leave me any chance!

Kira was smiling. She loved when a lover mastered her. She wasn't completely submissive like her friend Leena. She also loved dominating another girl or occasionally a man but her natural tendencies pushed her to submit. She adjusted her position so that Dhanraj's dick was just in line with her pussy. She started to slowly bear down onto his huge cock. She could have taken it whole in seconds but slowness clearly enhanced their mutual pleasure. When her pussy was pressed and spread against him, his shaft impaling her completely, she arched backward and started to rub her clit as she rode him hard.

Dhanraj reached up and began to pinch and rub her nipples as she squirmed against him. He had a good view of her body as their bodies were at a distance. She seemed her more and more excited as he just lay back and enjoyed watching her writhe helplessly.

It was fortunate for Dhanraj he had already spent himself several times into his quite willing slave. It helped him to delay his own climax. He didn't afford the same luxury to Kira. As soon as she cummed on his cock, he ordered her to start again frigging her clit while he mauled her breasts and twisted ferociously her nipples. He just needed to push two fingers into her ass hole to make her dance on his erect pole again.

When Kira stopped reacting to his tit mauling, he humped several times in a row, lifting her from the throne and making her groan and moan. He was now going straight for his own pleasure. She barely noticed his sperm shooting into her cervix, pulse after pulse but her cunt seemed to have a life of its own and drew spurt after spurt from Dhanraj. It seemed to revive her somewhat. Dhanraj felt Kira arching her hips up towards him, begging for more of his cum inside her pussy. When he was done enjoying her, he slid out, dropped her gently on the floor and stepped back. Fastening his pants back up, he enjoyed the sight before him : a beautiful wife, naked, really fucked out, used and abused, with cum running back out of her cunt and ass and dripping down her legs in a heap on the floor.

Dhanraj let her sleep for two hours. When he woke up, he patted her shoulder.

- Wake up, lazy bones! I would like you to dance again for me! I really enjoyed your first performance. Let's see if you can make it any better, now you've heard the music once!

Kira opened sleepy eyes until she realized the master wanted her to dance for his pleasure a second time! She was still groggy but she was proud he had enjoyed her first dance sufficiently to order her to present it to him again!

All her previous fears to deceive him, doubt on her abilities and hesitation about dancing in an unknown house to an unknown music for an unknown master just drifted away. She had just to submit to her master. The music suddenly filled the space around her. Her body, of its own movement, started to arch back and forth, linking together a long series of fluid and smooth body movements, with the only purpose of giving him pleasure and offering herself over to him. Everything was dancing around her, sweat was drenching her naked skin, breath felt tight in her chest, her heart was racing madly in her chest. She was lost once more in music filled frenzy. Just this time, the aphrodisiac she had taken earlier had ceased its effect.

Dhanraj sat perfectly still. He had taken his chin in his hand and watched her with burning eyes. Kira finished her show like the first time on her knees at his feet, her long hair sweeping the carpet and cascading on her feet. The music slowly calmed down, slithering around them. Her breathing returned progressively to normal, her body grew more languid and still. There was a last drum beat

Kira was still kneeling before him. She sit up and then bent down until her forehead was resting on his feet. In a theatrical gesture, she stretched her arms to the back in a gesture of worship and total submission. She could have cummed for him, at this instant, without the touch of her master or of herself if he had given the order. She was totally his to do as he wanted.

She was also totally spent. He climbed down from his throne and took her in his arms, one arm under her shoulders and the other under her knees. He carried her to his bed and gently dropped her there.

- I want you to dance again for me this afternoon and this evening. In two days, you'll dance in the capital in public in front of many officials as I promised you : it will be my own contribution for the success of that meeting! I hope you'll charm all these people!

He reached down and took her face in his hands. He bent down and his lips reached for her mouth. Kira was already well trained. She opened her lips when their mouths entered in contact. Their kiss was long and sensual, the kiss of a master to his slave, of a woman to her lover or of a bride to her groom! Both of them knew they would part just three days later but that kiss made Kira the Queen of Dhanraj's ephemeral harem!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12