Desert Trek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slept with their arms and legs tightly entwined and woke up at the same moment. Kira blushed when she found herself in bed with the cousin of her husband. Then she remembered where she was and why they have shared the same bed. The aphrodisiac was no more effective but Kira remembered that her husband had himself told Dhanraj he could enjoy her at will and that for all the local staff, she was just another girl in the master's harem. She couldn't fail Dhanraj. She had to continue to play along...

When Leila knocked discreetly at the door, she was surprised to find Kira, naked, on her knees in the middle of the master's bed, straddling Dhanraj. Kira didn't even try to hide the fact that Dhanraj had her impaled on his cock. He had just covered Kira's back with a bed sheet that showed off her pretty shoulders and her pert breasts. The Master hadn't told her to cover herself or stop fucking him, so she didn't stop what he had ordered her to do!

- Sorry, Leila but I'm occupied, as you can see. Wake up the girls and tell them they will have to pay homage to Kira this morning!

Kira stopped fucking her master for a second when Leila had closed the door.

- May I correct what you've told Mistress Leila, Master. YOU are not occupied but it's ME who is totally occupied by my Master with his huge cock!

- I forgive your impertinence. I love your humor! I'll add that you look breath taking, Kira!

At this moment, Dhanraj sprayed her cervix with his hot cum once more.She cummed with him like a good slave, happy to have pleased her master.

- Thank you, Master!

- No one has ever danced for me!

- I'm glad of it. I want to be special for you, Master!

- You are definitively special to me!

- I may never set you free, Kira!

- Kyrhan would be furious if you don't respect your gentlemen's agreement but I don't really want to be free. I am your slave! There would be other occasions, I promise it to you! Kira had just discovered a new facet of her sexuality : with a firm, unyielding hand, she could become more submissive than she had ever thought. Dan loved her maybe too dearly but Kyrhan could be the stern master that could break her will and transform her into an obedient lamb just as Dhanraj had. Such three days sessions seemed exactly what she had always yearned for.

- Time to return to your quarters, Kira. Your reward will be to wear a caftan all the day and be served by your friends that will remain naked to show off their inferior status!

Leila led Kira downstairs. She was glad to retrieve her bed but Leila reminded her of her duties.

- You've had a tiring night with the master. You may sleep until ten and I will come to wake you up to go to the hammam. Your friends will soap, shave, massage you and apply your make up. After that, they will help you to put on clothes suitable for the Master's chosen girl. You must be staggeringly beautiful for him but he may pick up another girl in the afternoon. The one he hadn't chosen will be offered to the house servants for the night.

Kira was starting to understand the rules in this strange house. She fell asleep, dreaming of Dhanraj, Kyrhan and Dan publicly dominating her in her palace in front of Marine and the Dalits. Leila woke her up as she had told her. In the hammam, it was strange not even having to soap her body, in fact not having to do anything as everything was done for her. Dina shaved her even though the stubble hadn't had time enough to grow. Leena massaged her back and Kira knew that Peter's wife was an expert at it. Dina applied heavy make up with plenty of Khol. She felt like an idol worshiped by her two servants. Then Dina and Leena, still absolutely mute, entered, carrying a superbly embroidered caftan. Kira stretched her arms toward the ceiling and let the dress settle on her shoulders. Dina arranged it to smooth the wrinkles while Leena presented sandals to her feet.

Later, she was served some delicious food but Leila kept whispering to her ear the same old tune :

- Don't eat too much! You must be ready to fuck the master without disgracing yourself with a burp or worse...

She had always thought that women in Arab countries were overfed as men preferred them fat but it seemed that in this household it wasn't the case. Dhanraj wanted her thin and lithe!

A moment later, as she relaxed in her locked bedroom, Leila came back with Leena and Dina on tow. They were naked but for slave pieces on their hands and feet and large ear rings with gord coins and tiny bells that chimed gaily as they walked.

- The master has ordered these two slave girls to give you pleasure. He will watch you from his apartment. Enjoy!

Leila had gestured toward a camera in an angle. It hadn't been there in the morning, she was sure of it! It must have been installed when she was in the hammam. Thus, Dhanraj wanted to watch as she played with her friends! She had no qualms about offering him that pleasure. She took off hr caftan. Leena and Dina seemed to wait for her orders. Why not?

- Leena, you are going to suck my clit and my pussy while Dina licks my nipples and caress my breasts!

Both girls scurried immediately to follow her orders. It was really a turn on for her of giving such orders and being immediately obeyed! The two slave girls were already doing their assigned duty. Her pussy began to throb under Leena's ministrations while Dina sucked her tits as if her life depended on it. She arched on her bed. Her body was already on fire and she was moaning helplessly! Her two friends knew her intimately, they were eating and sucking her in the lewdest way. God she had to resist otherwise she would be like a rag doll when Dhanraj would come back. He had announced that she would dance for him in the afternoon and a second time in the evening : she had to keep strength for him!

Dhanraj followed the soft war raging in Kira's bedroom on his computer. There were attacks and counterattacks like in a chess game. Gradually, he saw Kira taking the upper hand on her two slaves. It was the moment to return to the stage! When he arrived, Kira was fisting Leena with her left hand and licking Dina's breasts as if they were ice creams cones. Both girls moaned and writhed whenever Kira hit a particularly sensitive zone. They were clearly defeated.

- Kira, stop playing with these girls. I want you to entertain me. Put on some belly dance outfit : you'll find several in this cupboard!

- Yes, Master! Which one do you want?

- You choose, pet! Just tell me which one of your friends is sufficiently fresh to entertain me while you dance? You seem to have ridden them a lot!

- It must be Dina, Master! I've fisted Leena and she cummed pretty hard!

- She'll have time to regret her defeat as she will service all the men of my household tonight!

- How many of them, Master!

- Six of them! It shouldn't be too difficult for this slut!

- Neither for any of us, Master!

While Dina was bathed to meet Dhanraj as Kira had been on the previous night, Kira prepared to dance for her master in his apartments. She had memorized a large part of the music and prepared an elaborate choreography in her mind. She still had to polish it but she felt more and more at ease with it. In two days, she would be able to present a faultless show. She was somewhat jealous that Dhanraj was about to take his pleasure with Dina. She would have preferred him to fuck her once more but it was evident that she couldn't dance for her master and entertain him. The last night he was so much turned on that he had ordered a pause in her dance to fuck her. The woman in her had loved to be interrupted that way but the dancer hadn't!

She discovered soon after that, as a dancer, she had a distant view of what Dhanraj was doing to Dina. He had stripped down to a loin cloth. Kira could admire his beautiful muscles playing on his torso. He was very lean with not an ounce of fat and his cock was even more superb from a distance with its swollen purple head, its long shaft and the two big balls hanging under it. She felt saliva gathering in her mouth. She knew this beautiful cock was not for her that afternoon but her body automatically responded to his sex appeal. Dhanraj was nearly as handsome as Kyrhan, on an equal basis to Dan and much more than Peter. Dina would soon be in heaven!

The young woman was effectively very attracted to Dhanraj : she even decided to throw caution to the winds and she talked him into trying to fuck her cunt with his big cock.

- Master, the stitch was made nearly a year ago. It should be perfectly healed!

- Yes Dina but I wouldn't like to rip open your nice cunt! Kyrhan and Peter would never forgive me if I maimed you!

- If you are sufficiently gentle, it may stretch sufficiently to accommodate you, Master!

- Ok, we will try it but if you feel some real pain, don't be afraid to tell me, sweetie. I'll stop immediately!

Dhanraj stripped her naked. She wasn't wearing many items : just a gauze caftan with tiny buttons in the front. He was so much in a hurry to hold Dina's naked body in his arms that he just undid the first ten buttons and then ripped the front of her caftan as he tried to peel it from her body. Dina laughed : she was very flattered of having someone so eager to fuck her. Peter was so phlegmatic and Kyrhan so in control of himself that that juvenile exuberance was comforting Dina in her idea to try something new.

Dhanraj wasn't completely hard. He loved the usual foreplay with the girls but Dina seemed in a real urgency! A good master needs to take care of the needs of his slave girls! He pushed a finger into her twat and was quite pleased to feel an oily dew covering his finger. Dina seemed to be in heat for him! He pushed his finger deep into her. She was very tight : she would feel like a virgin! He couldn't wait to impale her completely on his cock!

He took out his finger and presented the tip of his cock to her now very wet pussy. He humped forward and the head entered her with no problem. Everything was normal then. He pushed in a bit further. There was something odd there. Normally the difficult part was to enter the head of his cock into a virginal cunt and the shaft followed easily afterward but here, the deeper he went, the tightest she seemed! She began to whimper in pain. Dhanraj froze, waiting patiently for her cunt to stretch out to accommodate him but it seemed not to. On the contrary, as his cock was swelling to its full girth inside her,she started to moan. The pain was becoming unbearable. He turned toward Kira, looking for help.

She stopped her dance and came to them.

- Kyrhan had told you not to try something like this, Master! There's still no damage and you've lubed her sufficiently. Just try to pull out!

Dhanraj hastily followed Kira's advice. Dina was in tears when his cock popped out of her cunt with a loud noise. He took her in his arms to comfort her. She would never be completely his! Dina pushed aside her dismay and the lingering pain in her pussy. She had to please the Master in another way! She turned on the bed and took his still hard and throbbing cock in her mouth. Dhanraj was surprised and pleased by such a dedication to his pleasure. He encouraged her by placing his hand on top of her head, pressing her into his groin. She offered him a magnificent blow job, interrupting just for a second :

- Master, do you want to sputter your sperm in my mouth or my ass, inless you want to try again my cunt? At least, you know that your knob will fit inside my tiny cunt!

- No, Dina! You've done a fine job! Just finish it now. I want to see you swallow my spunk!

Dina plunged to obey her Master's orders. Dhanraj recovered then his domineering manners as he turned his head toward Kira.

- I've interrupted your dance, Kira! Start over and dance again for my pleasure while I discover all the possibilities of this little Dina...

A moment later, he was caressing the pert breasts of that unusual girl when he felt some wetness on his hand. He examined his hand and found a white liquid. He sniffed his hand and licked it. There was no possible error : it was milk. It was warm and delicious. He sucked her nipples delightfully. It was a trickle, just a few droplets but he had tasted the first milk of a girl! Dina was moaning but Dhanraj had seen it several times when he had fucked women still in milk : they loved to be suckled and some of them were even able to climax as they were milked. There wouldn't be enough milk today and in the next days to test Dina in that direction but, nevertheless, he would milk dry both her big boobs, no! both her udders now!

- If those few days in my house finally don't deter you, you'll always be welcome in my house, Dina and you too, Kira, of course. In that eventuality, Dina will stay in my apartments as my personal milk dispenser and you'll me my favorite dancer and instruct the other girls!

- Whatever you want, Master : just arrange it with Peter for me and Kyrhan for Kira!

Dhanraj sit back on his throne.

- Come here, Dina! Now that your udders are empty, we will find another use for them : you are going to wrap them around my cock and press on them with your hands. Lube your breasts before so that I can slide between in your cleavage. That's it! Now bend your head as far as it would go and open your mouth. As I fuck your big melons, you may lick the head of my cock and receive at the end my spunk in your mouth.

Dina complied diligently. His sperm soon covered her face from her eyes to her chin. Dhanraj wiped her face with his finger and made her lick his sperm from his finger.

- Good, Dina, now you may go and rest in your bedroom! Leila, accompany these two girls to the hammam and then to their apartments. You'll leave their doors open and you may join them if you want. You are dismissed until dinner!

(to be continued)

12