Desirable Daughter

Story Info
Parent's fantasies are exposed and turned into a reality.
6.3k words
4.61
26k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this story contains incest)

A soft moan escaped me as my wife Kayla sat up to bury her head in my chest while my thrusting picked up its pace. My arms wrapped around her when she moved her chin upwards to kiss my neck.

"You like that daddy?"

"Mhmm," was all I could let out, my hips making both her and our bed bounce with every move.

"Does your baby girl feel good?"

"Mmm, yes you do baby..." She did her best to try and make an innocent looking face when she looked up to me but the movement inside her continued to shape her expression into that of pleasure and a bit of relief, finally having an outlet for the stress she'd endured from work all day. I looked at her face and started to pick out the parts of her that reminded me of our 19 year old daughter Ashley. She shared the same blue eyes and a similar pattern of freckles across the bridge of her nose, though Kayla's were a little darker, making those beautiful eyes pop more. I couldn't tell if those eyes were looking back into mine right now or if they'd completely zoned out from the fucking I was giving her. Despite being 42 she still had the sexual hunger of a hormonal 20 year old, a hunger that demanded we spice up our sex life every couple years or so. We'd tried just about everything from anal to swinging, there was even a porn video of us out there somewhere of us openly fucking on a beach that we hope our kids never find.

Or at least hoped, lately I've been suspecting that Kayla would love for Ashley or Justin to find it. Her newest idea for keeping sex interesting was to roleplay as our daughter, an idea I wasn't really on board with at first. She'd started spending more time with us after Justin left for college about 8 months ago almost right after he turned 18. After a couple months Kayla starts telling me that she's started to find Ashley a little attractive, something she at first seemed a little ashamed of and just wanted to get off her chest. I didn't think to get upset at all when she told me. It was weird of course, to hear your wife talk about how attractive your daughter was, but I understood that she'd grown into a beautiful woman, even if I never thought to look at that side of her beauty. She was a tad skinnier than Kayla, smaller boobs too but still impossible to miss when she wasn't wearing baggier clothes.

Ashley had the same straight black hair as I did, a stark contrast to her mother's dirty blonde that had more of an unkempt waviness to it, her chin coming to a rounded point like mine but her cheeks looked softer and formed more distinct dimples when she smiled like Kayla's did, and she had a well defined butt that again, was hard to miss when she wore tighter clothing. Instead of scolding her or awkwardly avoiding the topic I just responded with "that's a bit weird, but that's alright. they're just thoughts" which eased her concerns about being a bad mother at the time. However, with the idea that thoughts are thoughts and nothing real now in her head, it seems they developed a tendency to dwell, and those passive thoughts about our daughter turned into a fantasy for my wife.

Kayla came to me about 4 months ago with the idea. "Come on Mark, it's not all that different than all the other role plays we've done. It'd still just be between us," she'd tell me. Eventually I decided to try it out just so she could get it out of her system, but then of course that led to my own thoughts moving to Ashley. I started to notice when she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt, and my eyes got caught on her when ever she bent over to grab something. Now we'd reached the point where my wife and I would openly talk about our sexual fantasies with our eldest offspring when she wasn't around, and I pretended to fuck her almost every night while Kayla did her best to mimic her voice and mannerisms in bed.

"Ohhh, Ashy," I moaned the nicknamed I called our daughter to Kayla. "You make daddy feel so good." My six and a half inch long dick continued to pump into my wife's pussy. She had gotten wetter than she had in years when I said our daughters name out loud. My cock started to twitch and my thrusts started to break their rhythm.

"Are you gonna cum daddy?"

"Mhmmm."

"Are you gonna cum in your little girl?" I felt my knees start to buckle.

"Oh yes princess. Daddy's gonna cum in you."

"Ashy wants your cum daddy, fill me up, mmmm..."

"Ohh, what would your mother say if she saw us like this?" I whispered to my wife.

"Mmm, I think mommy would want to eat the cum out of my little pussy."

"Yeah? Do you want mommy to lick you clean?"

"Yes daddy, fuck me harder please, put your cum in me!" My hips tried to move as fast as they could but my body was already starting to fall. I dropped Kayla back onto the bed and leaned over her while I went to work. My cock started to twitch more and more while my balls tried their best to hold my semen in just a little longer, an effort that proved to be in vain when she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down, locking my shaft as deep into her vagina as I could reach, the warmth and grip on my dick causing my balls to erupt.

"OH Ashy I'm cumming!"

"Yes please! Breed your little girl!" My dick continued to pulse as my sperm filled up my wife. There'd be no breeding of course, she had her tubes tied long ago so that she didn't have to worry about birth control, and neither of us would want Ashley to carry a child of incest either, but Kayla knew that the mere mention of getting someone pregnant always turned me on. After I finished in her, her legs dropped and I pulled my sticky cock out of her. I watched my semen drip out of her shaven pussy then my eyes moved back up to her pillowy breasts, each with their own pepperoni size areolae, before my eyes moved to her face, smiling in a soft blissful moment. I still felt a pressure in my dick that I at first thought was my member getting ready for round two, I had to developed a quick refractory time being with Kayla of course, but then realized I hadn't peed in several hours. I told Kayla I'd be right back before jumping into the restroom connected to the bedroom.

After relieving myself I stopped to look in the mirror. At 43 I didn't look too bad I thought. No six pack or super toned muscles or anything but I wasn't fat by any means. I was well kept, apart from some stubble on my face I didn't feel like shaving this morning, and stood at six foot one, roughly seven inches taller than my wife and 10 inches more than our daughter. I looked at my cock, rising up again, and thought about what Ashley would look like bare naked and leaning back into me. I knew I shouldn't have been thinking about her like that, but with Kayla so enthralled in the fantasy it was hard not to think about every time we made love.

"Daddy! I've still got another hole to fill!" Kayla exclaimed into the open bathroom door. I made my way back into the bedroom and took a second to appreciate the view of my wife put her face to the sheets and spreading her bubbly cheeks open for me. I made no effort to hide the smile on my face as my cock grew to full size once more and I made my way over to my lover.

*****

The following morning I was cleaning the dishes left over from the previous night. I didn't work weekends and Kayla's only day off was Sunday so the plan for the day was to finish up all the chores that were getting neglected over the past week. The three of us normally did our fair share but Kayla and I had been slower to finish stuff lately given how long our sexy time took out of the night. I heard foot steps coming from the stairs.

"Morning," I said to Ashley as the sound of her footsteps made their way into the kitchen. I continued wiping the plate in front of me, pretending I didn't moan her name last night.

"Morning," she replied back in a much sleepier tone.

"How late did you get back last night?" Our nightly fucking had a little extra time than usual because Ashley had gone out with her friends. Normally they had to have their fun when she went to sleep, which lately could be anywhere between 10 pm and 1 am, but she had given them the house at the bright and early time of 8 pm last night.

"Pretty late." She made her way over to the counter. "Don't worry, we were behaving all night, no drugs, no pregnancies, yada yada." When she reached the counter I turned my head and caught a glimpse of an outfit I hadn't seen her in before. Rather than that one T-shirt she had that was a little too big paired with the sweat pants look that she normally wore when lounging around the house, she wore a loose top that stopped maybe two or three inches below her breasts and a pair of short shorts that didn't even cover her whole ass. I was dumbstruck when hit by the sight of the under parts of Ashley's butt cheeks sneaking their way out of the shorts and being squished against the tight fabric. She opened a cupboard door and reached up for a mug on the top shelf, stretching upwards enough that her top rose with her, exposing her bare under boobs.

"Did you wear that out last night?" I asked, trying to sound concerned and annoyed while fighting the erection that tried to make its way up my boxers.

"No, it was just hot last night. Still kinda hot now," she said while starting to brew a pot of coffee.

"But not hot enough to make a hot cup of coffee?" She shrugged.

"Still need a pick me up." I wanted to pick her up right then and there but my fatherly instincts made me turn away and try and push the thoughts out. "Did you and mom do anything fun last night?" I continued to not make eye contact while I finished up the dishes.

"No, just hung around in bed. How about you, What'd you guys get up to?"

"Not much. Went to a club for a little bit but we got pretty bored real quick so we went out to eat and drove around for a while in Tasha's car."

"No drinking?"

"No dad."

"Alright well, be sure to get you something to eat, unfortunately coffee's not enough to keep you going."

"Yeah," she said in a sigh. "Do we have enough butter for toast?" I turned around as she opened the fridge.

"We should. it'll be somewhere on the bottom shelf." Ashley got down on her knees and peaked her head into the fridge. Her ass cheeks rested on her sock covered feet, indenting against her soles. I couldn't stop myself from starring as she reached in and grabbed the butter. She got up and made her way for the bread by the toaster. When she walked over I took a quick look at her crotch while she was looking away and swore I could almost see a camel toe. I pulled out my phone to distract myself and sat down at the kitchen table, hoping it would hide the boner I was getting from thinking about how hard I was going to be fucking Kayla tonight while I described how our daughter looked to her.

She sat around long enough for the toaster to finish her toast and we chatted a bit about the stuff I had to do today. When the toast had finished she turned around to reach for the roll of paper towels in the corner of the counter. As she did so she leaned forward over the counter top, causing the "pant legs" to her shorts to move up about an inch, allowing her cheeks to squeeze out a little more. I did my best to burn that mental image into my mind and quickly looked away when she turned back to me

"Well let me know if you need anything," She told me. "I'll probably just be in my room all day.

"Sure thing Ashy."

She walked up to me and gave me a hug, not unusual for her to do but this time I could feel the distinct lack of a bra under her shirt as she pushed her chest against me. She then took her breakfast and made her way back upstairs, leaving me with a tent on my lap. I spent the next few hours trying to fight off the need to masturbate while I did house work, hoping to hold it all in until Kayla got back. After finishing the laundry I took a look at the time and noticed it was almost 3 pm. I didn't think anything of it until I realized Ashley hadn't been down since breakfast so I thought it best to prepare lunch for her, clearly she meant it when she said she wasn't leaving her room. I still had some work to do so instead of cooking up a meal I put together a couple sandwiches and made my way up the stairs to her room.

On approach I rose my hand to knock on her door before I stopped, thinking I heard her say something. I made my way closer to her door quietly and tried to listen to what she was doing, then I heard a moan. I wasn't sure I heard right but listening closer I could hear soft moans and sighs with the occasional "slicking" sounds. I was listening to my daughter masturbate. My dick felt like it was going to shoot out of my pants. I was entranced, the sound of her voice in a sexual context had aroused me so much more than when Kayla tried to mimic what she thought her moans would sound like. I considered recording it for her to listen too which snapped me back into reality, I thought to myself that that would be way too much of an invasion of her privacy when I realized that listening to her pleasure herself was already crossing that line. Instead of giving into carnal desires I did my best to rearrange my self so that my erection was less likely to be seen then knocked on her door. The sounds stopped abruptly as I spoke.

"Hey Ashy, wanted to let you know I made sandwiches for you incase you were hungry."

"Okay," she replied. I paused for a moment to give her a moment to redress before I continued.

"Do you want me to leave it out here for you?" There was silence for a few seconds before she spoke up.

"No you can come inside." I knew that line was going to stick in my brain for a while and tried to not let it make me any stiffer. I opened the door and made my way into her room, greeted to the shocking site of my daughter sitting in her chair bottomless and legs spread. I wanted more than anything to stop and stare but I managed enough will power to avert my eyes and turn around.

"Woah hold on, I threat you were dressed! What are you doing?" I said, trying to raise my voice but failing to reach a yell.

"I don't know... I thought you'd like to see." I could barely process what she said.

"Excuse me?" She was quite for a second or two.

"I heard you and mom last night."

"What?" Was all I could muster. I couldn't remember hearing her enter the house. Then again, Kayla and I were so caught up in each other it was entirely possible I just didn't notice the sound of the front door opening.

"I didn't actually get home all that late. I was gonna go to bed early but I heard you call my name and I thought you were calling me over but I...heard the rest of it through your door." I tried to gather myself to try and figure out how to best approach this situation.

"Ashley..." I turned back towards he but kept my face pointed away. "Look, I'm sorry. What your mother and I do is just..." I was struggling to figure out how to explain this that didn't make us look like the perverts we were.

"I kinda liked it," she said. "Hearing you and mom talk about me like that...and I know you take care of mom and everything, and you know I'm not exactly a prudish person or anything so... I don't know, if you want to have sex or something...I'd do it..."

"Ash." I started to turn my eyes back to her but instead they laid on her freshly shaven pussy. Her legs were still spread and she was leaning back just enough for me to see her ass cheeks being squished between her body and the chair. Her crotch was covered in vaginal fluids that spread across her inner thighs, telling me she'd already cum at least once and squirted. She must've noticed where my eyes went because her fingers made her way to her clit that just barely peaked out from the rest of her. She gave it a brief rub then spread her lips with her fingers. The bulge in my pants must've been impossible to miss. Nevertheless, I had to control myself. "I'm gonna talk to your mother about this okay?" I tried to sound as calm and understanding as I could. The last thing I wanted to do was make her feel like she was in the wrong for what we did. "Here." I held out the plate with her food on it. Before I could walk over to her desk, Ashley got up to grab the plate from me. I got a good look at her cheeks peel away from the chair she was stuck to by sweat and sex fluids. She appeared disappointed when she grabbed it. Her eyes had moved down to the bulge in my pants that no doubt had twitched a few times.

"Okay. If you change your mind I'll, you know. I'll wait here." I let out an exasperated sigh, eyes still on her mound, but now pretending to look at the floor in front of her. "Please don't be mad at me for saying this but I'd really like to see it in person."

"What do you mean?"

"After last night I was kind of looking up porn with descriptions of you and mom. To uh, find people that looked like you guys," I immediately knew where she was going. "and I found your video...The one you guys made on the beach." There's no doubt she saw me twitch that time. "You're both really hot you know." I couldn't be bothered to hide the tent my cock was pitching at that point. I stood there for a few seconds while my daughter watched my pants try to contain my penis.

"We'll talk about this later."

"Okay." With that I made my way out of her room and shut the door. I made my way into the living room and checked the time again. Still about two hours before Kayla came home. Two hours for me to process the fact that my super attractive daughter wants to fuck me. My cock was starting to hurt, trapped against the confines of my jeans. From then on I did the rest of my tasks for the day pantless and hoping Ashley both did and didn't come down stairs to see.

*****

Kayla finally got home and was delighted to see me in my boxes with the hardest erection she's seen since we started dating.

"Thank God you're ready for this, I've been so horny all day." She ran up to me and started kissing me, I pulled way for a brief moment.

"Kayla we gotta talk."

"Can it wait? I've been needing you inside me all day." My heart was touched at how much my wife still desired me after all these years.

"Ashley heard us last night." The smile faded from her face.

"What do you mean?"

"She heard our...game that we play. And then she found our video online."

"The beach one?"

"The beach one."

"Oh..."

"And earlier today I went up to her room, and she told me to come in, and she's sitting there, no pants on and starts talking about how she wants to have sex with us." Kayla took a second to process that bit.

"What'd you do?"

"I told her I was going to talk to you about what happened last night. She's still in her room."

"Okay...so what do we do?"

"I don't know what to do, I think we went a little too far."

"Yeah. Maybe. She's not bothered by it though right?"

"Certainly didn't seem like it."

"Okay, well that's good at least." We took a moment to pause, trying to think about how to best approach what to do.

"Well...We know she takes birth control."

"What are you suggesting?"

"I don't know, I mean she's not scarred or anything and she's an adult."

"Honey, fantasizing about sleeping with our daughter and then sleeping with our daughter are two entirely different things."

"I know but we're already in the deep end here." She looked down at the bulge in my boxers. "And clearly we're all into the idea. Maybe we give it a shot." I continued to think about it. The events leading up to this point had turned me on to a level I didn't know was possible for me, and there wouldn't be any risk of pregnancy, plus as far as I know the three of us were all clean of STIs. "Plus you've already gotten to see her naked, that's not fair," she laughed.

"I didn't see her naked just bottomless."

"Yes Mark, all you got to see was the sex parts." Kayla's attempts to lighten the mood did put me more at ease.

12