All Comments on 'Desirable Daughter'

by FunniLilGuy2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I really hope for next chapters! They thought incest is just a fantasy for them, but here they are. I hope Ashley's pregnancy will follow the same route!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

We think alike, I rated this one a five. Now, how about you and mom get your son in bed with you too. And please, not just slow passionate oral on her tits and pussy because dad as you know; just like son; is oral-curious! I can't wait for Ch 3, when all four of you decide to try- - - NO, wait, I bet the son and daughter both have lovers that are about the same age (both bi-curious) who want to try out everything they can with their future in-laws. I also liked the shaved pussy on the daughter. Mom being shaved (roll play as daughter) was ok, but hairy, yea, that would have been much more mom like.

FunniLilGuy2FunniLilGuy220 days agoAuthor

apologies for the handful of grammatical errors, I was way too tired when trying to proof read this

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Yea, the author needs to get the son and his girlfriend in bed with mom and dad too, and a big hairy pussy on the mother would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I hope for some more chapters. And don't listen to the other anonymous guy, male/male bisexual and father-son stuff is instant turn off for lots of readers that are not gay.

Best drop the whole son thing alltogether, and if you need more guys then you can bring some uncle or dads friends.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Very hot story! I particularly liked the scene where Ashley invites her daddy to enter her room while she's masturbating. I hope you write more. There are many kinky possibilities with this slutty mom-daughter team. I'm in favor of you exploring Dad's bisexuality (I'm sure Kayla and Ashley would love it).

TorpedoRickTorpedoRick6 days ago

So. Fucking. Beautiful. And. Erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous