All Comments on 'Desire and Confusion'

by Taboo Junky

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LolitaXXXLolitaXXXabout 12 years ago
Mmmmmmm...

This baby girl loved how commanding yet lustfully loving that daddy was with his baby girl. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you got her

it is so stupid you tell her to do your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No

Please dont ruin it by bringing friends in it would ruin this special love yet dominant kind of story thats so hard to find nowadays

PsiberdreamingPsiberdreamingabout 12 years ago
Missed your stories

Glad to see you back and writing...missed seeing new ones and hope you keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHOA

That was one of the best stories I've ever read.I don't really care if she fucks his friends just as long as she always comes back to Daddy

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good story

I think you did a good job with this story. Thankfully you did not rush things but rather fleshed out the story line. Keep up the good work.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

I'm debating on whether or not I should read part 2. I enjoyed this so much that it's going in my top daddy daughter list, but I really don't want to read about her doing his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well it was definitely interesting! Definitely had me on the fence... Because it was really fucking hot on one side, and the other side, as bad as it sounds since I'm obviously on this site, reading this story, I was thinking what shitty parents they both are, and could write a page on what was going through her head about her dad before he even said hands on her, hehe.

.... That being said, her whole use me as a cum dump monologue turned me off. I think I've seen that one used a number of times and it just doesn't turn me on at all... But that's just me.

Anyway what just killed it for me, totally ruined the story for me, was him telling her he wants her to fuck all his buddies and coworkers. Flat just took my hand off my dick, sighed, and finished the story. I don't even want to read part two to find out if it was just trash talk to get her worked up or if he really meant it.

I can't imagine sharing my daughter with any other guys once she's mine. That's like, to me, saying, no I don't really love you, you're just a fuck and I'm going to get off on sharing you and watching you degrade yourself banging any loser I point you at, all for my twisted entertainment.

topleaseustopleaseusover 2 years ago

And that was the one with the LEAST sex?!?! HAHAHA!! NIce!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous