All Comments on 'Desire to Be Shared: Beach House'

by oliviastarry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An Easy Read

...and quite entertaining, thank you.

From a purely personal pov, I thought that she was a total skank and that Steve should have dropped her at once; but it's your story.

I wish you'd think a bit longer about paragraphing and how to use it. Distracting, to say the least!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Very entertaining, love it

What a great story. I loved it. I love gangbangs. Better still, the boyfriend is ok with it. Great writing xoxoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

Fun story and hot writing. It felt like it ended a bit abruptly though. I would've liked to have Steve's reaction be a full conversation, and I would've liked to see a final scene with Steve watching, in full detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horny Thing ....

Horny thing, isn’t she. My kind of girl. One aroused woman can provide so much sexual pleasure to so many men. Mmmm.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 6 years ago
Boyfriend doesn’t jive

He may as well be gay as he’s portrayed as totally disinterested in her. So why would she stay with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wished my girlfriend is like this

This story is so hot. I always wished my girlfriend is more adventurous.

nenitesnenitesalmost 2 years ago

Fairly new here.

Great story, I kept waiting for the plot twist that Steve had set up the vacation specifically to give her this experience... the whole thing intended for each of his friends to seduce her with him having his turn when she innocently returns from each encounter. The on the final night's celebration, the neighbor and friend would join the party (all the men being fully aware of the entire plan) When all guests arrived, Steve would stand with Emily in front of everyone and welcome them. Then to her surprise, he announce that Emily would be the main attraction for all that evening and quickly steps behind her, lifts her dress and buries his cock in her ass officially kucking off the gangbang. As Emily feels Steve penetrate her, she looks at all the men watching her suddenly being sodomized and then she realizes that Steve had been behind her dream come true week of sex.... and then smiles as the reality of the nights activities dawn on her... she moans loudly and pushes back to meet the powerful thrusts of Steve's cock fucking her deep in the ass...

(Sorry I got carried away there)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous