Desire to Be Shared: Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the evening came along. They were taking in the dishes and arguing back and forth about what to do tonight. Emily was standing near the stairs as the others worked their asses off going back and forth. She heard them struggle with the sink in the kitchen. She giggled at their clumsiness.

"Aren't you gonna help?" a voice said really close to her.

She turned slowly to face Mike. "I didn't expect you here," she said playfully.

Mike lost his senses for a split second. She saw his gaze wander over her body, lingering on her chest. She was wearing the sexy black and gray dress again. "I, uh—" he said.

"What are you going to do tonight? What's the plan?" Emily asked to help him snap out of it, though she found it turned on on when Mike was so aroused by her.

"We're gonna watch the game. Wanna join?"

"Maybe..."

The game was on the TV. When they were all seated and the volume cranked up, Emily was immediately bored. She began to fish for Luke's gaze. Finally, they locked eyes. She smiled at him seductively, telling him with her eyes than she wanted him now.

"I'm heading up to chill for a while," Luke said loudly to the others.

"You're not gonna watch?" Dylan exclaimed.

"Not today."

"It's your loss man," Steve said, barely taking his eyes off the screen.

After Luke had disappeared up the stairs, Emily got up also. "I don't want to watch either."

"Mhm," said Steve.

She let her finger trace the wall when she walked toward the stairs. "I'll be upstairs."

Her heart was pounding when she walked towards Luke's closed door. She swallowed, then she pushed it open. Luke was sitting on the edge of his bed.

He shone up when she entered. "You came," he said.

She closed the door quietly. "Of course I came."

They sat in silence for a long while, next to each other on the bed. She was close to him, inching closer still for every minute that passed. Yet time seemed to stand still for them. The air grew tense with anticipation. She felt dream-like when she watched her boyfriend's hot, hunky friend. She felt his eyes on her. Finally she spotted the bulge on the pants. His cock was getting rock hard.

It wasn't long before they ripped each other's clothes off. Her dress and his shirt stayed on but everything else went off. That buildup of desire from yesterday needed to be released. She needed him inside her, pleasuring her to orgasm. She needed the sex so badly.

Luke was all over her, but she defiantly guided him to lie down on his back. "Lick my pussy first," she whispered.

He nodded and let her slide over his face. She lowered herself slowly, allowing him stretch out his tongue and begin touching her pussy. She came down all the way. He started kissing furiously on her pussy lips. Then he seemed to remember his tongue. He slowed down the pace. He was teasing her to let the tension build. He went to the outer pussy lips. He worked them, alternating back and forth.

Emily moaned with pleasure. Luke now went with broad strokes with the middle of his tongue. Long and broad strokes, softly from the bottom of her pussy up past her clit. Again and again. She was juicing up from her pleasure. Her pussy was hot and wet now. She melted away as he ticked all her boxes.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Come on!"

He now moved his efforts up, finding her clit with his tongue. He swooped her juices up with a long stroke before he got to work. He began with the tip of his tongue, gently licking her clit. He went back down again to lick and suck her pussy lips. It felt so good. She was ecstatic from the arousal.

Her legs clenched around his head. Her body trembled. Fuck yes, don't you stop, she thought. He went back to the clit and it was not long before she cried out in an orgasm, throwing herself off of him.

"Get this off me," she commanded.

Luke helped her pull the dress over her head. They undid the bra together, letting her big tits hang in the free. Luke descended on her after ripping his shirt off too. He licked and sucked on her breasts.

"Fuck me, babe," she said.

His cock seemed to ache so he did not wait to put it in. He aligned himself with her pussy and slid inside. She was smooth and easy, she was so wet and warmed up. Emily moaned and threw her head back the best she could lying there on the bed. He began to pump, slowly. She grabbed his ass cheeks and started swinging him into a higher pace. Every time came the smack of their skin meeting, touching. Every thrust into her tight, clenching pussy caused his cock to nearly erupt.

"Do you think," Luke said between his thrusts, "that Steve, knows that, his girlfriend is fucking, his friend upstairs."

"I don't care, I'd still scream your name," she replied and Luke smiled.

"Prove it," he said. "Do it. Scream my name when I fuck you, Emily."

"Fuck me, Luke," she moaned.

"Louder," he whispered.

She moaned.

"You're so fucking hot, Emily."

Their lips melted together in an erotic storm of passionate kissing. Her body filled with lust-blazing horniness. The rush was almost overwhelming.

"Mmm yeah," she moaned. "I love fucking you, Luke."

"I can't believe I'm fucking you," Luke growled in between kisses.

They continued their illicit sex act for a few more minutes, until Emily cried out with pleasure.

"This is hot," Luke mumbled.

"Now do me in the ass," Emily commanded. "I want you to cum in my ass."

Positioning her in doggystyle, he first went for a lick. She moaned in surprised pleasure when he rim jobbed her. His tongue played all around her asshole and pushed against the tight opening. Then he got up and she felt his cock pressing against her anal opening. She moaned when he slid inside.

Luke rammed away. Each time, she felt his cock push through the tightness of her asshole. Each time, she moved erratically, so lost in depraved desire that she didn't know where to put her legs and arms.

Their bodies found a rhythm. They thrust and moved in harmony. Suddenly she could feel the amazing sensation of his cock spraying his load inside her ass. She arced her back and threw back her head, arms thrown to her sides. She cried in pleasure. He was filling her to the brim with his hot cum.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "You're so fucking good."

They collapsed next to each other, exhausted. She laughed between her heavy breaths, cum dripping out of her ass.

"This was—" Luke said.

"The best sex you've ever had."

He smiled and could only nod for a while. "I've never wanted a girl as badly as I want you."

He helped her hastily slip into her clothes again. Quietly, she moved across the hall and into her own bedroom. Hours later, Steve joined her in bed. But all Emily had a mind for was fucking Luke.

--Chapter Three--

Did they know? Emily gave Luke a funny look, but he only smiled back playfully.

She thought the guys were acting strange. Not Steve, of course, but the others. Either Luke had told them, or her sexy behavior of yesterday had really had an impact. Perhaps they had responded more seriously to her playful flirting than she had first thought. The idea aroused her. Suddenly, she was no longer fantasizing only about Luke. Emily was now thinking of fucking all of them. She was in a house full of hot guys. She was a lone, incredibly sexy girl with big tits and a perfect ass. Of course they all wanted to fuck her. The idea was exhilarating.

Again they spent the day on the beach and chilling on the porch. The sun was out and the weather was perfect. She had her white bikini on the entire day, making sure to show off in front of the guys. She reveled knowing that they all were checking her out. Luke was looking, Mike was looking, Dylan was looking, and Scott was looking. She was fantasizing about their naked bodies. She imagined touching their toned muscles, running her hand down to their hard cocks. She could work her way through the rooms, fucking them each in turn. The idea turned Emily on and her entire body stirred with excitement. Every time she met their gaze—and they looked away quickly pretending not to have been ogling her—she became more comfortable with the idea. There was no mistaking that these hot, sexy guys—her boyfriend's friends—would succumb to their horniness. They would be easy to seduce.

Emily's chance came after dinner. Steve and Scott announced they were going out to hang at the nearby nightclub. Emily couldn't come with. She told them she wasn't feeling well. But that was a lie. She much preferred to stay at home with the remaining three studs. An hour later she found Mike alone in the kitchen.

"Hey, Emily."

"Hi," she said, slowly making her way closer. She was still wearing only the bikini.

He was looking at her tits. "What are you up to?" Mike asked.

She was so close now. Emily could practically feel his breath against her lips. Slowly, very slowly, she said, "I've been thinking about you today."

"What do you mean?" Mike stammered, almost paralyzed from the unexpected intimacy.

She let her breasts touch his chest. She pressed closer, letting their bodies flow together in a river of building tension. "I've been thinking about how much I want you," she whispered.

"What—" Mike managed to say.

Emily touched her lips with his. At first he was tense, surprised. But then he relaxed, giving in to the erotic arousal. His lips melted into hers, a warm flurry of forbidden passion. They kissed passionately, his hands grabbing her ass, holding her even closer. She allowed herself to touch and feel all over his body. She could feel his amazing muscles, like they were ripped out of a women's dirty magazine. And she could feeling his hardening cock.

"Let's go upstairs," she whispered.

Mike didn't hesitate. They practically ran upstairs, shutting the door on Mike's room. It was the same room he shared with Luke, the same room in which she had fucked Luke yesterday.

Today it was time for another cock. Another one of her boyfriend's friends giving in to his desire. They were making out by the bedside as they tore each other's clothes off. Her 38D tits were out in the open, soon followed by Mike's muscular chest and raging, hard cock. As the last item of clothing to drop, she let her bikini panties fall to the floor.

Mike guided her to fall on her back in the bed. He went down on her. Emily instinctively grabbed his hair and held him in place as she let out a compulsive moan. Mike's tongue was ticking her boxes too. Her entire body shivered and spasmed. She was melting away, slipping into a state of only half-awareness. She moaned again. The sensation was overwhelming, she couldn't keep track of the real world. There was only Mike's tongue, her pussy, and pure erotic pleasure.

"Oh, wow," a voice said.

She strained to regain perception of the room. She peered toward the door, seeing a shape standing there.

"Luke," Mike stammered.

"Don't get up," Luke said. "I fucked her yesterday."

"Really?" Mike said surprised, but more relaxed now. His grip around her thighs softened.

A naughty idea was taking form in Emily's head. It was almost too dirty, but she couldn't resist. "Hey, Luke, come over here," she said playfully. "And you, back down." She pushed on Mike's head again.

Luke came up to her just as her pussy exploded with pleasure again. "I want your cock again," she moaned.

He smiled and let his pants drop. As Mike was licking her pussy, Luke now shoved his hard dick into her mouth.

The room disappeared. She concentrated on on sucking the massive cock, which was difficult when her pussy was constantly on the verge of orgasm. She shuddered, twisted, arced her body. Her legs tightened. I was so good. The cock pumped in and out of her mouth. It tasted beautiful. The taste...the feeling...she was the biggest slut in the world right now. She breathed faster. Something happened between her legs.

"Oh god," she screamed.

Still reeling from the orgasm, Emily felt herself being moved around to stand on all four. Mike now positioned himself in front of her, letting his aroused and so far unpleasured dick slide between her lips. She took him eagerly as she felt Luke enter her pussy from behind.

"Fuck me, guys," she moaned.

They did like she asked. Lodged between them, she was losing herself in the arousal of being double teamed by her boyfriend's two friends. Mike's cock pumped in and out of her mouth, pushing against her gag reflex. Luke's cock pumped in and out of her pussy, each thrust sending shivers of pleasure throughout her entire body.

"Fuck yes, Luke," she screamed loudly.

Luke and Mike grunted, increasing their pace, doing her together in a rhythm. This was fucking crazy. It couldn't get any better...

Without either of the guys stopping, she heard Luke's voice: "Dylan. I was beginning to wonder when you'd show up. Wanna come inside?"

Emily glanced over her shoulder to see Dylan approaching. It sent a raging wave of horniness over her.

"You want him to join, baby?" Luke asked.

"Yes," Emily moaned. "I want him now."

Luke and Mike pulled out. Mike lay down on his back. Luke's strong hands placed her on top of Mike. He grunted when she slammed down on his cock. Luke moved around to push his dick into her mouth again.

"You want a cock in your ass, you dirty slut?" Luke asked.

"Yes," she moaned. Yes, please. Please fuck me, all of you.

Her entire body spasmed in a near orgasm when Dylan's rock hard cock pushed into her ass.

"Holy shit," she moaned.

She was now having three dicks inside of her. One in the pussy, one in the ass and one in her mouth. God, she felt like a slut. It was so incredible.

The guys began working her with their triple penetration. She was overwhelmed. She felt them inside of her all over the place. She barely knew what to do. It was so hot. It was so arousing. She was stuffed with cocks in all her holes. It was like her deepest fantasy come true.

Emily gagged and gargled as she sucked Luke's dick. It tasted so good. It felt so good so have his hard cock in her mouth. It felt so good to have her ass and pussy rammed by to big cocks. It was so tight. She felt so filled up. God, she loved it.

"You think your boyfriend will think his girlfriend is cheating on him with all his friends when he's out?" Luke whispered to her.

"I don't care right now," she replied. "I just want you all to fuck me." It was the best feeling she had ever felt. And yet she wanted something more. "I want you both in my pussy," she said.

"Holy shit, really?" Dylan asked.

She nodded, gasping as he slid out of her ass. It didn't take long before she felt his cock pressing to slide into her pussy.

"Fuck, you're tight," Dylan said.

Mike gasped from underneath her. Oh yes. Dylan's cock entered her. She cried out, throwing her head back.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. She had both of them inside her pussy now. It was incredible. If it had felt good before, this was best it would ever be. She tensed when they started pumping her, the two cocks pounding her aroused pussy. She didn't get any room to breathe and relax, for Luke was ramming his cock into her mouth.

"You're like a fucking porn star," Mike said hornily.

"I love being your cum-hungry, porn star slut," Emily moaned as Luke pulled out a brief moment. Then he shoved his cock back in, allowing her to begin sucking and licking the amazing, beautiful rod again.

This went on for what felt like hours. The guys took turns fucking her holes, trading out and switching around. She was so lost in depraved pleasure that she lost track of who was where. She just knew that their cocks were fucking her everywhere at once. She climaxed more times than she could count. Cocks came and went from her mouth, they came and went from her ass and pussy.

Finally, her back arced as she cried out when the two cocks in her pussy blew their loads simultaneously. The warm cum filled her to the brim, leaking out and trickling down her legs. The cock fucking her mouth increased its speed and soon she took a huge load of cum in the mouth too. One cock pulled out of her cum-filled pussy, but the other stayed. She was so close to climaxing one final time. The last cock kept ramming her pussy, fast and faster.

"I'm cumming," she cried. "I'm cumming. Oh god."

They came together. Another load filled her up as she spasmed from the orgasm. She was panting, borderline hyperventilating.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "This was so good."

Then she collapsed on the bed. She saw the three naked men collapsing around her. She lay there forever, staring into the ceiling. She couldn't get up. She was just so exhausted. Her pussy was mushy with cum. She let it be, preferring the kinky thrill of being soaked in their loads. She was licking off what was around her mouth, swallowing it with a horny smirk.

"Thanks, guys," she said. "I really needed that."

"You're so fucking hot," Luke whispered.

They snuggled for a while, their hands touching Emily and caressing her. When the time was late, she slipped back into her room.

Later, when Steve came home and went to bed beside her, she smiled knowing that her pussy was still filled with the cum of her boyfriend's three friends.

--Chapter Four--

The final day of the trip, Emily walked around the house in a sexy, daring outfit. She was wearing only black thong underwear, a black lace bra and a long shirt that didn't quite cover her ass. It was unbuttoned to show off her entire cleavage.

The guys were obviously ogling her now, staring at her ass and tits with horny eyes. They didn't attempt to hide it very well. Emily liked that. She liked prancing around the house like a cum-dumpster trophy. She took every opportunity to be close to them.

"I want you to fuck me again," she whispered when she passed Luke. He smiled back knowingly, yearning for her.

She felt a hand groping her ass, and pulled back with a giggle. They couldn't get too frisky in plain sight.

Luke was planning something. She didn't know what but she could tell from his behavior and from the looks he threw her. He was up to something dirty and the thought aroused her. Was Luke going to give her another foursome with the guys?

In the late afternoon he came to her.

Emily was nervous. Her body thrilled. She was almost shaking, but it was exciting. What was Luke planning?

"I have a surprise for you," he said.

She gasped. "What is it?"

"Follow me."

She had no choice but to obey the vague instruction. That's how into her arousal she was. She was getting more and more exhilarated. They left the house and crossed the garden into the neighbor's yard. Luke didn't knock on the door but just went straight inside.

What was he up too? How could he just walk into the neighbor's house? She followed him up the stairs. There, at the far end of a corridor, a door stood partially opened. Light seeped from the narrow opening.

When they closed in, she heard low voices. There were people in there.

Luke lead her into the room. What she saw made her gasp. She was in shock. Had Luke seriously done this for her? She felt herself get wet, she felt her entire body succumb to a storm of brewing horniness. Luke stepped into the room to join the others.

In the room 8 naked guys waited for her. Luke, Mike and Dylan were there, but also Scott this time. All of her boyfriend's friends. Three of the other four were strangers, but the last one she recognized. It was the hot neighbor she had met days earlier. Luke must have gone and recruited him and his friends for this.

"Do you want to be gangbanged like a dirty little slut?" Luke asked.

He didn't have to ask. Emily unbuttoned her shirt, one button at a time. Slowly, she revealed more and more of her body to the staring eyes of the 8 guys. She let the shirt fall to the floor. Next she undid her bra, letting it fall too. Her tits were out in the open, her perfect 38D tits beckoning the men to touch her. Last she let her panties drop.