Desire to Be Shared: Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got your cocks ready for me?" she asked.

"Oh yes," the crowd of horny men erupted.

She stepped toward them and they flocked around her. The men formed a circle as she dropped to her knees. She began working their shafts, letting them pump her mouth, trading out until she lost count of how many dicks she had sucked.

Each dick was a different taste, a different size. The variation of feeling when she took them added to the excitement. There were so many impressions, so much to be aroused by. And knowing that half these guys were total strangers just here to fuck her, only added to her horniness.

Later, they started double teaming her. She felt a cock press into pussy while she took another in her mouth. The two men pierced her between themselves like a cock-hungry slut. When she had lost track of how many guys had fucked her that way too, she moaned for a cock in her ass too.

For what felt like hours she was fucked in the ass, pussy and mouth at the same time. So many cocks came and went. It made the foursome of yesterday seem tame. This was a true gangbang. This was her real fantasy come true. Being a slut in the midst of a sea of dicks was the best feeling Emily had felt. She was so exposed and so horny. She was the center and focus of their attention. Her body was theirs, and she was single-handedly giving all 8 of them the best time of their lives.

She orgasmed more times than she could count. Her body shivered and spasmed. She was in a place outside of time itself. It was like a dream. It felt too good to be real—only it was real.

Right then Emily knew her life was changed forever. It wasn't until hours later that they were done with her. Exhausted, Emily lay panting on the floor. Her ass and pussy were soar from the fucking. Her face and body were covered in the filthy cum of 8 men.

For the rest of that summer, Emily met with Luke and the guys many more times. She was finally sexually liberated. She was finally satisfied. She had great hopes for the future...involving sex and loads of horny guys.

When she had to break it to Steve what she had been doing, she was relieved to hear was not angry. In fact, he was turned on by it. Steve had only one request if she wanted to continue seeing the guys: Invite him to watch them fucking her.

And so Emily was completely satisfied by horny guys gangbanging her, with her cuckolded boyfriend watching from the side.

******