All Comments on 'Desiree's Star Ch. 12'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wolfgurlwolfgurlover 14 years ago
one more plzzz

will u plz write a story about tammy plzzzz ? as her mom said , its gonna be very interesting...thx ya in advance!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Great story. I hope that we get more on Scott???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good writing, but...

Gabe needed a good solid knee shot to his nuts. Arrogant prick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love the writing

This like your other work is beautiful. Thank you

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Finish reading all the chapters yesterday but I couldnt vote or write a comment. This was a very good story and I wished there was more for her siblings.

nessiemonessiemoabout 4 years ago
She needs to grow a backbone

I read all the chapters but i honestly don’t know why. I guess is because I love your other story, but even with all his problems, Alceo is much much more likeble than Gabriel.

That miscommunication thing was not very easy to read, and at the end I was actually cheering for her brother!!

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

Gave was so controlling and Desiree let him walk all over her. He never called and never explained himself to her in the beginning. When he thought he would lose her, that’s when he would tell her some BS story. Ridiculous. She needed to kick him in the balls and tell him to get out. She should have been honest with Scott and tell him how his friend was treating her.

And all whole incestuous between Scott and Desiree were completely unnecessary. They were creepy and did nothing for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous