Desire's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to hear You scream, Mine. I want you in control, I want you to lose your senses in the moment but at the same time be composed. I want you to feel ecstasy, but at the same time remember where you are."

You trail Your hands down my body once again and a small moan escapes my lips. A quick, sharp pinch on my bare ass makes me gasp. You rub the slight red mark and growl. I settle into my position and take a deep breath. Just as I release it I feel the sting of Your hand across my bare skin. A small whimper escapes my lips. You swat me again, giving me a matching handprint upon my other ass cheek. Another whimper escapes my lips. You run Your nails over the small welts forming on my skin and chuckle softly as I squirm slightly under Your touch. You trail Your hands up over my back and stroke my cheek.

Your lips brush my cheek and You whisper, "Ready, Mine? You will be rewarded as long as you remember to keep yourself in control. Nod your head if you understand me... If it becomes too much for you, remember to use the safe word."

You trail Your nails back down my body and alternately caressing and pinching the welts on my bare skin. I growl deep in my throat and I am rewarded with a smack across my ass. You chuckle again and before I can respond, your bare hand bites into my lightly stinging ass. The blows are randomized in the intensity, the hardness and the length of time between each one. In the slight pauses, you reach out, pinch and run Your nails over the welts. As each blow lands on my tender flesh, I shudder and moan loudly. A fine sheen of sweat starts to form on my body as I fight the animal inside. The blows are starting to lessen in the hardness... they almost feel like a caress. My body has softened and slightly relaxed. A soft sigh escapes my lips as You rest Your ands on my ankles. I feel the warmth of You behind me and the pull between Uus is almost too much to stand. I squirm in my bonds trying to lean back into You. A sharp swat and a low growl from you ceases my movements.

"My pet has earned her reward... Who would like to give it to her?"

Panic wells up in my throat, I struggle slightly in the bench, trying to get free. Your hand on my cheek settles me. I feel You stroke my cheek and roll Your thumb across my bottom lip. I feel a hand trail up my calf, up my thigh and lightly stroking my ass. A small whimper escapes my lips. I instinctively catch my lower lip in my teeth fighting the urge to tell the person touching e to remove their hand from my Master's property. You lightly tap me on the end of my nose, indicating that I shouldn't be damaging Your property.

"Master... Please..."

"It's alright, mine. Try to relax. No harm will come to you. You are so beautiful and others want to show their appreciation of your beauty, your charms and your obedience. Just relax."

I nod my head and try to relax as another person strokes my pink flesh, occasionally pinching a welt. A cool liquid is pours over my stinging cheeks and a slight moan escapes me. The cool liquid is gently massaged into my skin and a cool tingly sensation is left behind. I feel the fingers continue to massage and add more liquid to my body, I flinch slightly as the fingers start to explore. The cool liquid runs down my ass and covers my sex. I squirm as the fingers gently work the liquid into my skin and follow the trail of the dripping liquid. The fingers continue to work all of the liquid into the soft folds of my sex, causing me to moan shamelessly. I am torn between the feelings of another's touch upon my sex and the pleasure that is coursing through my body. I hear You chuckle as You watch the emotions play across my face.

"It's okay, Mine. To feel pleasure in spite of the pain is an amazing feeling. Enjoy the sensations but keep fighting the animal. You WILL NOT orgasm without My permission."

"Yes, Master." I growl out between clenched teeth.

As quickly as the fingers had touched my skin, they just as quickly vanish. I smell leather just under my nose and automatically press my lips together to kiss the offered object. A stroke upon my cheek lets me know that I had done what was expected of me. A slight shiver passes through my body as the tails of the flogger brush against my shoulders, down my back and across my ass. A small moan fills the quiet of the room.

A flick of Your wrist brings the flogger down lightly across my ass. I gasp out loud and wiggle slightly in my bonds. The flogger raises and comes down again and again. As each blow falls, they get progressively harder and painful... My moans grow louder and louder as each blow bites into my flesh. My moans fade away into guttural growls and faint screams. My skin is on fire. Each lash of the flogger somehow manages to find a patch of skin unmarked by the falls. I loose all sense of time. The only thing that I am aware of is You behind me and the soft leather biting into my stinging flesh. My faint screams seem to get louder with each kiss of the flogger. My breath is coming out in shallow pants and gasps between screams. And as before, the blows start to lessen in strength and intensity. The soft leather falls of the flogger gently brush against the tender skin of my ass...I gulp down a few deep breaths and whimper as a finger nail is ran over the welts on my ass. I gasp out loud at the pain.

"My pet has earned her reward again. Who would like to give it to her?"

The panic that had welled up in my chest earlier was strangely absent. The only think that I feel is my body tingle with anticipation. A small shiver washes over my body as I feel the cool liquid being dripped over my welts on my ass. And as before, the hands return and kneed the liquid into my tender flesh, lightly pinching the welts again. The liquid has a soothing quality as it tingles on my skin. The liquid is dripped down my ass and off of my honey soaked sex. The fingers follow the trail of liquid, massaging it deeply into my reddened flesh. They slowly trail lower until they brush against my treasure. A soft moan forms in my throat as the fingers gently stroke my treasure. A finger brushes against my clit and I am sent soaring. A guttural growl is ripped from deep in my throat as I am being pleasured. A soft smack across my ass brings me back to my place and I squirm under the fingers and whimper when the fingers leave my soaking treasure. I breath in deeply, centering myself slightly. I hear the slight whistling sound and ponder a moment before the cane strikes my bare ass. Before the initial pain registers another strike has landed. You are not going from one cheek to the other as You had with Your hand and flogger. You are taking Your time and making sure You manage to mark each of my cheeks. My whimpers grow into moans and moans fade into guttural screams. There doesn't appear to be a pattern to the cane lashings, more so just to turn the pink and red skin of my bare ass even redder. I know not to squirm and try to evade the cane. My body slightly slumps in my bonds. My head drops forward, my breath comes out in shallow gasps. You pause just long enough to pinch a thick, red welt. You continue to mark my ass and change the pace and pattern, leaving a crisscross pattern. My screams have faded into whimpers as I accept the pain that thick cane is inflicting upon me. Sweat has beaded upon my skin and is rolling off of the tip of my nose. I can feel my heart pounding in my ears. Just when I feel that I cannot take another bite from Your cane, You stop. The animal inside of me is just barely being controlled. Not only does my body drip with sweat, but I know my sex is soaking wet. My body is screaming for release, yet I maintain control - just barely! I feel Your hand upon my cheek, stroking the slippery surface, I flick out my tongue to lick my parched lips as I hear You gasp.

"My pet has earned her reward. Who would like to give it to her?"

My body stills at Your words. I feel the chain connecting my nipple claps being tugged on and a loud moan is ripped from my scratchy throat. Again the cool liquid is drizzled over my burning flesh. I instinctively squirm trying to get the cool liquid to coat all of my stinging flesh. The hands return, their touch is much more than gentle this time. The carefully massage the tingly liquid into my skin. Soft and low moans pour from my lips. My body sings with pleasure and pain. The fingers... oh those damn fingers find my soaking sex and pinch my clit. I whimper, fighting hard to obey Your command and waiting for Your permission. The fingers continue to torment my treasures, bringing me to the edge only to stop shy of an orgasm... over and over again. Just as I feel that I cannot control the animal inside, the fingers stop.

"Very good, Mine. Can you handle much more? Can you continue to dance on the blade of pleasure and pain?"

I pause just for a moment before softly whispering, "I am willing to be pushed beyond my previous limits, Master."

"Good girl."

There are those fingers again, twisting and tugging on my nipples. The pressure of the claps, the pain of them being pinched for so long is fogging my mind. The twin silver clamps are released at the same time causing blood to rush into the tender nubs. A guttural scream is torn from my throat and I fight to stay conscious. Those fingers trail over my abdomen, across my thighs, and abruptly leave my aching body. A small whimper is the only form of protest that I can muster.

You lean Your head near my ear and softly whisper, "One more thing, Mine. Hold on for one more moment."

I nod my head, which feels incredibly light to me and my body slightly shivers. All I can feel is how alive I have become under Your touch. A soft moan is pulled out of me as those torturous fingers return to my sex. Soft, teasing touches turn slightly rough, pinching and pulling on my clit. I feel something cold at the entrance of my sex and flinch. The cool object is slowly slipped inside of my honey-soaked sex. One torturous inch after another. I moan loudly as the object is thrust in as deep as it can go. As I am being impaled, the fingers are still tormenting my clit. I strain in my bonds and feel the animal just under the surface.

"Hold on just for a bit longer, Mine. Fight and fight hard. Ride the edge, Mine. Just breathe."

The pleasure is over whelming, I clench my jaw and fight the urge to topple over the edge.

"Master..." I growl out between clenched teeth. I am so close... My body is alive with pleasure. My breath is coming out in shallow pants and I whimper.

"Cum, Mine, Cum hard... Cum if you can."

Just as You give me permission my arms and neck are released and my body is lifted to my knees. The fingers that had been working my clit, increase their speed and then abruptly slow down. The cool dildo-like object is slowly thrust in and out of my weeping sex. Just as I start to cool down, the fingers resume their maddening pace, dancing across my sensitive nub.

"Cum NOW, Mine!" You growl in my ear.

The sound of Your voice, the fingers on my clit and the dildo thrusting in and out of me is more than I can stand. My inner animal breaks free, clawing her way to the surface. My body arches backwards, my head falls back as my orgasm starts to wash over my body. My screams echo through the room, as they are torn from my raw throat. I am driven hard and higher than I have ever thought possible. My body is tingling, every muscle is taunt and my head is swimming. Just as I feel as if I cannot take much more, a swift smack from the cane sends me higher. Sweat drips from y body, honey drips from my spasming sex, my breathing has become erratic.

You growl into my ear, "Ready, Mine?"

Your voice is barely heard, Your words barely register, yet I nod my head in response. The hands that hold my body upright, grip me a bit tighter; my orgasm keeping my mind in a slight haze, all I can feel is pleasure. Another swat from the cane peeks me riding the edge of pleasure and pain. Just as I feel as I am about to explode, a white hot pain forces it's way into my hazy mind. My right hip feels as if it has been set on fire. A painful scream is ripped from my body just as my world slips away and I am enveloped into pitch black...

As I float back down into my body, I am aware of fingers stroking my cheek and coldness on my right hip. I gasp and try to flinch away from the coldness. My eyes are still covered by Your black silk tie.

"Are you awake, Mine?"

I quickly nod my head and stretch gently. My bare skin brushes against soft furs, my cheek rests upon a soft pillow, and my toes curl in the soft furs piled up at my feet.

"Can you stand, Mine?"

Again, I quickly nod my head and slip gracefully into my kneel, before raising myself to my feet. Before I am commanded, I change my stance from just standing to display. My wrists are lightly crossed against the back of my neck, my shoulders are slightly pulled back, my head is held high and my feet are shoulder width apart.

"Close your eyes, Mine, and keep them closed until I command otherwise."

You deftly untie Your tie from around my eyes and quickly remove the fabric. Your hand brushes against my cheek, trailing down my throat and captures a tender nipple. My lips part as a soft moan escapes me. You chuckle at my response to Your slight touch. You trail You hand down my abdomen until You turn me and roughly pull me against Your hard frame. You wrap You arm around my waist, dip You head and nip my ear.

"Open your eyes, Mine."

I slowly lift my lashes and discover a full length mirror before us. My eyes slowly trail up over my body in the mirror. My shoes been removed, my skin has a light pink glow, Your tanned arm is about my waist, my nipples are a deep, rosy pink, my slender neck is encased in Your leather collar with a medallion baring my name on it. I lift my lashes further. I almost do not recognize the woman staring back at me. My eyes are wide and bright with fake jeweled lashes adorning their brilliant green orbs. My cheeks are flushed with a rosy glow. My lips are a deep pin, a small tear slips from my eye. You quickly whisk it away with Your fingertip.

"You, now, see yourself as I do. You are beautiful, Mine. And you have earned every reward that I have given you."

You chuckle as You watch me piece it all together. Every stroke against my sex, every thrust from the dildo, every sensation that was given to me, was by Your hands.

"Yes, Mine. Those were your Master's hands teasing His property. How do you think that another could know your body, your responses, and know just when to stop? But you have yet to see your true reward."

With that being said, You pull my left hip toward You and turn my right hip to the mirror. You lift Your hand, removing the ice pack to reveal an angry red burn. I look closely at the burn and realize that I have been branded. I instinctively drop to my knees, lowering my lips to toe soft leather of Your boots.

"Thank You, Master."

You drop to Your knees before me, placing a finger under my chin and bring my face to Yours. You kiss me deeply, passionately. I whimper as You break the kiss, nipping my lower lip.

"You are truly Mine. You belong to me. You are Mine and Mine alone."

I drop my lashes and blush. The lights flicker briefly. You bring Yourself to Your feet and motion that I am to follow You. I drop down to my hands and crawl quickly behind You. When You stop I kneel just slightly behind and off to the left side of You.

"When the curtain rises, Mine, you are to Karta and follow My lead."

"Yes, Master."

The lights flicker again and the curtains are smoothly drawn up and away. I gracefully Karta, I cross my ankles, slide my palms across the cool wooden floor. My body is pillowed by my bare breasts and I turn my head to the left, resting my cheek on the floor as my hands slide across the floor, above my head, fingertips barely touching. The thunderous applause startles me and a small smile creeps across my lips.

"Kneel up, Mine.

The applause becomes deafening. My lashes drop on their own accord and I blush furiously. From the response, I can only assume that I had made my Master proud and my blush deepens.

"Stand, turn around and display, Mine.

I do as I am instructed. Your fingers trail across my arm, from elbow to wrist where You click a padlock closed, holding my wrists in place.

"Thos who would like to come and admire her lashings may, Please do not touch, pinch or flick her welts. Refrain from further exciting My property."

I close my eyes as I hear the shuffle of feet behind me. I hear both men and women murmur their appreciation of each of the welts; their varying shades of pink to almost blood red. I stand in display for as long as it pleased my Master. Silent tears roll down my cheeks. A soft kiss upon my brand brings me back to the stage. I gasp at the boldness of the person and hold my breath. I open my eyes and look down to my lower right to find that Rhianna had pressed the kiss to Your mark. She stands and leans up to whisper something in Your ear. I can see Your eyes twinkle, a smile form on Your lips and You nod Your head in agreement to what ever she had whispered.

Rhianna turns and faces me. Her soft hands reach up and wipe the tears from my cheeks. She leans up and kisses away a tear as it slips from my eye. She strokes my cheeks before cupping one of them and drawing my lips to hers. She kisses me softly, gently probing my lips with the tip of her tongue. I reluctantly part my lips and tentatively probe her mouth with my tongue. I can feel myself blush as our kiss deepens. Rhianna pulls back, breaking the kiss and blushes herself. She stands back on the tip of her toes and boldly kisses Your cheek before she leaves the stage. After everyone that wanted to admire Your property has left the stage, You take me back to the room that I was prepped in. I smile shyly at Rhianna, who is obviously waiting for our arrival.

"Rhianna, I want My property ready to go in twenty minutes."

" I will see that she is ready to go," Rhianna softly whispers.

Rhianna had collected everything that was discarded from the show and had it neatly on a low table. She slowly walks around me, taking in the damage that had been done. Surveying what she can do in twenty minutes.

"Little one, I am not going to have you sit when I am getting you ready. Nor will I have you kneel. When I am finished, you will simply clasp your wrists behind your neck and lower your head."

"Thank you, Rhianna. I am grateful for your kindness."

Rhianna quickly and gently gives me an impromptu bath, careful of the fresh brand, she quickly massages some oil into my lashed ass. She deftly applies some burn cream into my hip. She pats my left leg, indicating that I should lift it as she quickly laces up the ribbons as I slide my foot into the cool leather of my shoe. She repeats the same process for my right foot. She takes the small bag that had held the nipple clamps, adds the black silk tie, the black fabric gag and tucks the draw strings into my hands. She lifts the blue velvet cloak back over my shoulders , tying it at my throat and quickly applies a think coat of strawberry gloss to my lips. I hear Your footsteps approach the door, I quickly place my writs at the base of my neck and drop my chin just as the door opens. You cover the distance between us in a couple of quick strides, lift my chin and hook the leash to my collar.

"Thank you for your services tonight, Rhianna."

You turn on Your heel and walk across the floor tugging me behind You. You lead me down the hall and take me over to the bar. You buy me an orange juice and request a straw. When my drink arrives, You produce a bottle of pills, open it and shake one out into the palm of Your hand. I start to protest as You bring Your palm to my lips.

"It's okay, Mine. It's only a six hundred milligram ibuprofen. You will still feel your lashes and My mark upon your hip. This will make the ride home a bit more bearable."