Desire's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod my head, gently lick the pill from the palm of Your hand and sip the orange juice to wash it down. I finish my juice and quietly thank the bartender. You tug on my leash indicating that it's time to go. Just at the club door, You stop. You take my hands from behind my neck and lock them together in front of me. You take the bag from my hand, open it and retrieve the fabric contents. You place Your black silk tie around my eyes and secure it at the back of my head. You tap me on the end of my nose, indicating that I should open my mouth. I feel the fabric gag being slipped between my lips and teeth. You quickly tie that around my head as well. I feel the hood being pulled back over my head. I feel the cool night air upon my face as the club door is opened. My leash is tugged once again, leading me forward. My heels click across the pavement once again as I am lead to the car. The door is opened and I am helped into the cool seat. You quickly take Your place in the driver's seat, click Your seatbelt and quickly click my own. The engine starts, soft music fills the cab of the car and You set the car in motion. The drive home seems a lot shorter than the drive to the club. I soft sigh escapes my lips as the car is pulled into the driveway and the engine is shut off. You click each of our seatbelts free and exit the car. You come over, open my door, taking my bound hands and leash, and lead me to the steps. A tug up on the leash indicates the steps. I carefully make my way up the steps and across the porch. You tug me into the house, I stand just inside of the entrance and stay still as You strip away the cloak and unlock my hands. I instinctively drop down to my knees. In a blink of an eye, the blindfold and gag are removed.

"It is time, Mine. To bed with You."

I nod my head and crawl my way from the living room, through the kitchen and stop at the closed door to the bedroom. You reach out and turn the knob and motion me to continue into the bedroom. As soon as the door is opened, I notice that there is something different. The room is lit with a soft glow. I kneel up at the foot of the bed and lift my chin. A soft gasp escapes my lips as I see Rhianna bound naked and spread eagle on the bed. I lift my gaze to Yours and blush.

"Up, Mine."

I don't hesitate an instant and am up on the bed beside Rhianna. You do not join us but instead take a seat in a comfortable chair and nod Your head as a soft smile forms upon Your lips...

"You have earned your reward, Mine..."