All Comments on 'Desperate'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice.

A very tender and touching story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tender and sensuous

A really wonderful story in every way. Interesting story line and a tale well told.

BenLongBenLongover 14 years ago
Great story

Well laid out, thoughtful, believable. Thanks.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 14 years ago
Lovely.

Absolutely lovely. Thanks for the entertainment.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Delicate

and with the ring of truth. Oh, and hot! Congratulations.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Truly moving story

The fact is that love conquers all and multiplies the connections between people. This was a well paced tale of love...

curiousk75curiousk75over 14 years ago
Beautiful...

Very well-crafted story - the tone was perfect - you managed to get it just right! I could really believe it was a boy of 18 or 19 telling the story and describing their love-making! I'm heading back to check your other submissions now - looking forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
who

I agree with the other comments, but is JustLikeEwe male or female? I thought female through the middle part, and at the end, initially that it was too sensitive for a male, but now have my doubts - see even guys can be nice - at least in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wait a moment

well honestly a guy can be thats sensitive about this... I'd know because thoughts like the end fill my head at times... Even brought a tear to my eye at the end. And Yes i am a heterosexual male. I think people should forget about gender roles cause they dont fit anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Well written, a pleasure to read.

Thank you

Nettles7069Nettles7069about 14 years ago
Delight

Excellent tension and build up. Nothing like a desperate woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful story!

Well written. It kept me wondering how you were going to get there and then how were you going to end it in a good way. Great job with both ok about moving on. Very sweet and tender and erotic,

Thanks

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Oh Wow

Just occasionally I get to read a story that shines out as well constructed, believable, erotic and thoroughly enjoyable. This is one of them. Thank you so much, JustLikeEwe. This tells me that real erotic literature is alive and well, and I can't wait to look at your other offerings. A 5, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved this!

A Well-written, plausible story! Thanks!

OscineMajorOscineMajorabout 11 years ago
Wow!

A really great, well written story. I wish he could have been older so there would be a possibility of a future life for them, but the closure was well handled. This caught the legitimate feel of many people, especially older readers, who are uncomfortable about going on a dating/mating site. With luck, they can work out for a few people. I will read more of JustLikeEwe's stories.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
Thank You - THANK YOU

This a Hidden Treasure. I recommend this to ALL Readers of good quality, artistically written material.

You won't believe it but this was introduced to me via a local Book Club. From the high praise it was given, I was in total shock learning of the website that published it ... considering the presenter. It was a legit and somewhat respectable couples group so I had to do my research. The opening volley almost turned be away but I had to "Know" Why it warranted such praise. I read on ... and on. You have crafted a script (I don't imagine many Literotica readers would appreciate my association) that I will proudly proclaim equals the status of a Hallmark Hall of Fame creation for it's sensitivity and honor between generations. Please read this, and others by this fine writer. NO! FINE AUTHOR.

Leonine44Leonine44about 9 years ago
A Completely Satisfying Story

Unlike a couple commenters who have not read the rest of your work but were inspired by this one to read more, I have read about 60% of your story list. They are all great stories but this one tops the list. An engaging tale told with both lust and heart. The two partners satisfied each other sexually and emotionally and the relationship prepared each of them to go on in life raised to a higher level of self-esteem once they parted.

I just wish my first time could have been as memorable.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

Great story. I really enjoyed reading today.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 4 years ago
thanks!

Thanks for a well written and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man (or lady), you did it again. This was so REAL... it was perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous