Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ted hit you?" I said, half getting out of the chair in disbelief.

"Guess he learned that from his father," Rose said. "You see it often enough, I guess it seems like fun. He told me what a skank I was to be desperate enough to screw - well, the entire list of ethnic and racial slurs that he picked up over the years from his father. Then he punched me and left."

"Hit you? Ted - he?" I stammered numbly, almost asking if she was kidding before realizing that it was certainly not a kidding matter, and the expression on Rose's face left no doubt that it was all true.

"How could they? I never knew," I pleaded.

"Not something you brag about," Rose said.

If I had known, I would have done something, although I don't know what. If I had ever seen it, I would have done something crazy, and even though the end result would have left me in the same condition I was now, or worse, there was no way I could not have tried.

"Yes, he did show me the ad," I admitted, feeling that Rose deserved an explanation, and now having no problem throwing her son under the bus, which was where he belonged. "Ted showed me the website and your ad. He made fun of it and you too, but I looked it up at home and - you know the rest."

"I still don't understand why."

"Because I love you," I blurted out. "I always have and I always will."

"Robbie," Rose said, a tiny smile appearing on her face for the first time. "It's flattering, but what you're feeling isn't love. You just have a crush on me. When you get older..."

"I am older," I said, wiping the tears from my face with the back of my hand. "I know what crushes are. I had one on Sharon Damino last year. It came and went. I've loved you forever. Every time I came over here I would get so excited to see you. I even have a picture of you and..."

"Omigod. The picture," Rose said, covering her mouth as she remembered the photo she had sent me.

"I meant a picture of you and me and Ted," I explained.

"I'm so ashamed. Sending you that photo," Rose said, sobbing a little.

"It was such a beautiful photo," I told her. "I had gotten little peeks of you over the years, but seeing that picture was like a dream come true. I only wish it showed your face."

"So what was the point of it all, Robbie? To see an old woman's drooping breasts?"

"I'm not sure why, but the picture you sent me was beautiful no matter what you say. I wanted to chat with you like a normal man would," I told her. "Somehow, I thought that there was a chance for me to work it out so that I could actually be with you, but by the time I realized it was a crazy idea, I was in too deep."

"If you really did feel that way about me, why didn't you just come here and say it?" Rose asked.

"If I did, what would you have said?" I replied. "You would have said that I'm just a kid with a schoolboy crush, right?"

"I suppose," Rose admitted. "Those pictures you sent to me? Who was that?"

"My Uncle Steve," I said sheepishly.

"Your Uncle Steve? How did you get pictures of your Uncle Steve's privates?"

"Oh no!" I responded, correcting her. "The picture in front of the War Memorial was my Uncle Steve."

"What about the other ones?" Rose asked. "Did you take them off of a pornographic website?"

"No," I mumbled, my shame reflected in my blushing face which burned my cheeks. "That was me."

Rose looked startled, even glancing down at my crotch reflexively, and she shook her head slightly as if she just figured out I really wasn't a kid anymore.

"Can I use the bathroom? I asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence, and when Rose nodded I went down the hall and relieved myself.

When I returned to the kitchen, Rose was just hanging up the phone.

"Thanks for taking care of me," I said, grabbing my jacket and preparing to leave. "For stopping him and for, well, everything. I really didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well, you did hurt me," Rose confessed. "That moment in the park - if it wasn't the worst moment in my life it was close. I was really hoping to meet this Jim Kelly."

"I know. Sorry."

"It's tough when you're old and worn out," Rose said, holding up her hand to stop my attempt at correcting her opinion. "There's nobody in this town that wants me, at least none of the ones I would be interested in. I was desperate, just like Teddy said I was. Looking for a miracle. A white knight to come to my rescue."

I gestured awkwardly, unable to come up with any words to make things right.

"I just spoke to your mother," Rose informed me, nodding toward the phone.

"You told her?" I asked, feeling my stomach churn again.

"I told her that you had gotten into a fight with somebody, that you were a little banged up, and told her that you wanted to spend the night here," Rose explained. "This has been a horrible day. I'm hoping that you don't make it worse by making me out to be a liar and going home."

"No," I heard myself croak.

"Good. I don't want to be alone tonight," Rose said, reaching her hand out to me. "I'm tired of being alone."

...

Chapter Eleven: The bath.

Rose led me to the bathroom, where she turned on the faucet in the tub and, after adjusting the temperature, told me to get undressed. At first I was afraid that she thought I smelled, but after watching the bubbles build in the tub I figured this was something people must do before they make love.

Make love? I was going to make love. After 18 years and 5 months of virginity; frustrating years of masturbating to photos and movies while watching everybody else get the girls, I was going to get to do it.

Not only that, but I was going to make love to the girl that I had always dreamed about. Rose Price. That made the wait worthwhile. I got my clothes off quickly and then debated as to whether or not I should get in the tub.

In the end, I stayed perched on the rug beside the tub, my hands cupped over my genitals, which had chosen this time to shrink in fright. Relax, I told myself. Maybe we aren't going to make love. Perhaps I do stink. There's always the possibility that I had misinterpreted everything. What the hell did I know about women, or anything else for that matter?

Then Rose came back into the room.

Rose didn't walk in, she floated back in, looking like an angel. Looking a little embarrassed for some reason, she looked at me for my reaction before going over to turn off the water and motioning for me to get in the tub.

I climbed in and sunk into the warm water as fast as I could, still covering my stuff as best I could, but never took my eyes off of Rose, who looked positively heavenly.

She was wearing the most sheer white nightie imaginable. It covered very little, and was so transparent that you could see right through it, like she was wearing a mist. The darkness of her nipples and the triangle of hair between her legs were clearly visible, and the more I looked at Rose the less nervous and more aroused I became.

"So beautiful," I managed to say, even though my words came out so faintly that they were nearly inaudible.

"I bought it for this occasion," Rose said. "Hate to waste it. Who knows if I'll ever need it again?"

"I meant you," I told her. "The nightie is nice too though."

"Fancy wrapping to distract a guy from seeing what's underneath," Rose said as she knelt on the rug beside the tub and grabbed a big sponge.

"I wish you could see yourself like I see you," I finally said.

"Me too," Rose sighed as she started rubbing my back with the soapy sponge.

The softness of the sponge and the warmth of the water were combining to make me feel more and more relaxed, and the scent of the bubble bath wasn't really feminine, but more like a musky aroma.

"Is the water too warm?" Rose asked me.

"No, it's perfect," I answered, letting her lift my arms to gently rub my tender ribs before soaping my armpits and chest.

"Get up on your knees for me Robbie," Rose asked, and I managed to do it while keeping my privates hidden under the bubbles.

Rose had a washcloth in her hand and was swishing it under the water while I sat perched on my knees.

"Did I smell or something?" I asked, the question refusing to leave my mind. "I showered right before I went to the park.'

"No honey," Rose said with a smile. "You smelled just fine. I read an article in a magazine a while back that said this was a wonderful way to pamper a man, so I decided that if I was ever with a man again, I was going to try it. Don't you like it?"

"I love it," I said happily. "I was just - you know."

"Well just relax and enjoy," Rose said as she moved the washcloth down my back. "The article said it was a wonderful way to get to know a man intimately."

"Ooh!" I groaned, grabbing the sides of the tub as I felt the washcloth between my ass cheeks, and groaned even louder when I felt Rose's finger probe gently into my anus.

Rose looked differently now, intent on what she was doing, and all knew was that whoever wrote that article deserved an award. Then it got better, as Rose's other hand came around in front of me, managing to miss my cock, which was hard as a rock and covered with bubbles.

Rose's hand came up my thigh and found my dangling balls right away. She let out what sounded like a purr of contentment as she began rolling my nuts in her palm, a palm with no washcloth covering it.

"Nice," Rose cooed before biting her lip, and she milked my balls while still wiggling the tip of her finger in my ass. "You're really an incredibly well developed young man, Robbie. I never would have guessed from looking at you. Is that a bad thing to say?"

All I could do was shake my head and rock my hips on her hands, because I felt incapable of speech. I prayed that Rose wouldn't touch my cock, because if she did I was going to cum all over the place. Maybe she sensed that, because she avoided my cock completely, even though most of the bubbles had fallen off.

"I think we've had enough of this," Rose said, taking a deep breath as she grabbed a rubber hose from the shelf and hooked it up to the faucet, unplugging the drain and letting the water out.

Rose started spraying me down, from the neck on down, and after she rinsed off my upper body she motioned for me to stand up. I did so with considerable shame, as I had a full blown erection. Rose's scrubbing was partly to blame for that, but I would have been hard anyway.

I looked absurd though. A really scrawny body with a long dick bouncing around crazily in front of it, and for once I kinda wished it was a little less noticeable, especially after Rose started rinsing off down there.

Rose seemed to hold the spray around my cock and balls for a long time, and as the water emptied from the tub she sprayed my lower torso free of the soap, exposing my nearly hairless legs in the process.

"Step out, Robbie," Rose asked me, and as I stepped onto the bath mat she began running the towel through my scalp, vigorously drying me.

Her underarms were right in front of me, sweetly scented and unlike in the picture she had sent me, incredibly smooth and inviting. I wanted to reach over and touch her there, just to let my fingers slide over that moist and inviting hollow, but was content to just inhale and enjoy as Rose finished drying my hair and moved on.

Through my own armpits the towel moved, and although I thought I caught a hint of a smile when she saw that mine were embarrassingly similar to her own, thankfully she said nothing and kept working down my body.

Now kneeling again, Rose moved the towel around everywhere except my privates, drying my legs all the way down to my toes while looking at my cock which was bobbing around right near her head. Slowly rose worked the towel up the insides of my legs, and when she got up above my knees I parted my thighs a bit.

The towel kept going up further until it was around my balls, and I made an involuntary grunt when I felt the hand under the cotton caressing my sac. I glanced down and watched my boner springing up and down, and to my horror I saw that some cum was dribbling out of the tip of my dick, hanging down like an icicle.

Rose saw it too. It was so obvious that she couldn't help but see it. She was still caressing my balls, but I suddenly noticed that the towel was on the floor and my sac was in her bare hand. Without a word I watched as Rose slowly moved her face closer and opened her mouth, and as her warm lips enveloped the head of my dick and slid down the shaft, I exploded in her mouth.

In horror, I tried to pull her head away when I felt myself start to ejaculate, but it was already too late, and beside, Rose had no intention of pulling away.

Instead, she cupped my buttocks in her hands and held me close, willingly taking my seed down her throat as my dick kept squirting and squirting like I had been saving it up all my life. When my cock had finally been drained Rose let her lips slide further down, until as my dick went soft her lips were down to the base of my shaft, stick gently sucking as if to try and siphon every drop out of me.

Looking up at me, Rose slowly let her mouth slide back up the length of my dick until it fell out, dropping down between my still bowed legs. Rose got up to her feet again and looked at my for approval. Impulsively, I kissed her; a kiss that was returned with even more enthusiasm that I had started with.

"I seem to remember back when I was your age that young guys used to have a lot of - you know - energy?" Rose said. "Hope I didn't wear you out or anything."

"No," I answered, thinking that she might have been worried that I was ready to go to sleep or something. "I never did anything before."

"What do you mean, Robbie?"

"I never - none of this," I babbled, trying to tell her that all of this was new to be. I was as pure as pure can be, and what had just been done, as brief as it may have been, was the only real sexual experience of my life. "I don't know how."

"Come," Rose said softly, taking my hand and leading me out of the bathroom.

...

Chapter Twelve: Rose's bedroom.

I followed Rose as she walked down the dimly lit hallway, and in her nearly transparent nightie she looked like an apparition floating down the hall. She flowed though the open door at the far end, and when I came in behind her I was hit with the scent of something exotic smelling, probably coming from the candles that were burning in various places around the room.

Enough candles to light the room up very softly, yet not so many that the aroma was overpowering. I could still smell Rose, who led me over to the bed, where the covers were pulled down invitingly. All of this planned for the man that never was.

Rose looked at me, waiting for me to make a move. I was supposed to take her nightie off, or so I assumed, but I didn't know whether to lift it up and pull it down her shoulders. As sexy as it was, I did want it off.

Rose, sweet Rose made it easy for me. Lifting her arms, she gave me the hint I needed, and so I took the bottom of the flimsy nightie in my hands and pulled it up and off of her. Not gracefully, but managing to get it off without much trouble, and there she was.

Tears were welling up in my eyes as I looked at the tiny treasure before me. So beautiful in my eyes that I tried to speak to tell her so but couldn't, only able to move my lips and shake my head slowly.

Rose shrugged her shoulders, probably feeling every bit as naked as she was, and since I wasn't able to talk or move, having enough trouble standing upright, she took the step necessary to bring us together.

Warm and soft. That was how she felt when she put her arms around me. I could feel her breasts against my skin, and down below I felt her pubic hair surrounding my dick, which was beginning to come back to life as a result.

Rose seemed to notice my dick starting to get hard again, and sighed as she moved her hips slightly in response. I felt her take my hand and bring it up to her right breast. It fit in my hand perfectly, and I started squeezing it, enjoying the feel of the spongy orb.

"Easy," Rose whispered, bringing my other hand up to her left breast, moving a few inches back so I could knead them.

Her nipples were really stiff, pressing in my palms as I tried to contain my lust, being as gentle as I could. We both got startled when my dick ended up poking her in the bush, and when she glanced down and saw me hard again, she smiled.

"Thank you," she said shyly, although I figured that I should be the one thanking her.

Holding onto my wrists, Rose moved back a couple of steps and eased down onto the bed, with me following along. On her back, I was on my own. What was I to do? I went with my instincts, as well as the knowledge I had managed to obtain from watching the porn movie her son had me watch last year.

I knelt beside her and licked Rose down from between her breasts, all the way down to her stomach. Climbing over between her legs, I was grateful when Rose opened her thighs to let me kneel between them.

There it was. Surrounded my a thick triangle of hair, looking nothing like the women in the movie or in Playboy, was Rose's pussy. A real woman's pussy, I thought. The smell was musky, almost woodsy, and when I moved my tongue into the thicket I discovered that despite all the hair, I could find the opening with no trouble, because it was wet.

Rose shivered when my tongue found the opening, and I felt her hands in my scalp, rubbing my head, or maybe guiding me as I dabbed away blindly. My mouth found a little bud that made Rose shake when I licked it, and so I kept tonguing it.

Rose moaned and grabbed my hair, pushing my face into her hard. Encouraged, my tongue started really working, and the more it did it, the better Rose liked it. Soon her legs were squirming and she was making all kinds of marvelous sounds.

"Robbie," Rose cried out, reaching down and grabbing my shoulders, pulling me up to her.

Had I done something wrong? No.

"Be gentle at first," Rose said, her voice lilting but her face strained, and I knew what I had to do now.

I fumbled around with my dick in hand, frantically trying to find the opening that I had just found with my tongue with no problem. Suddenly I felt Rose's hand on mine, guiding me to the moist lips of her sex. So simple, and once she had shown me the way, it was now up to me.

Be gentle. That was what Rose had said, and I tried. I felt the head of my dick slip into a wonderfully warm and snub place, and the farther I slid in, the warmer and tighter it got.

Beneath me, Rose's face looked tortured. Those soft features now strained, as every muscle and vein in her neck was visible as her head arched back. I kept moving more and more of me into her, and the muscles of her pussy seemed to be working my dick over, until at last I was almost fully inside of her.

I felt the tip of my dick hit something solid, which made Rose cry out, and so I pulled my dick out almost all the way. I did it really slowly, which seems to excite Rose, so I slid back in just as slowly as I had pulled out.

Rose seemed to be laughing, but it was a strange laugh, and the way she was clawing at my arms confused me. I kept going in and out of her as slowly as I could, hoping she would tell me if this was bad or good, and then she told me.

Rose had her head almost facing the headboard, arching her neck as she made a howling sound, then suddenly began writhing around. She let out a blood curdling noise, and then I felt my dick get crushed my her pussy, not once but twice.

Rose's upper body lifted off the bed as she looked at me with an expression that was indescribable, and then her body slammed back down onto the bedding, where her body jerked around a bit before she just lay there staring at me.

I think I had stopped by then, my dick still hard inside of Rose, when she finally looked at me with the most dazed and dreamy expression I had ever seen. She smiled and pulled me down to her, smothering me with kisses as I felt her legs wrap around me, and when she started to thrust her hips against mine, I fell into the rhythm.