Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved as one now. Rose led and I followed at first, and after a while it was me leading the way. By the end, she wasn't asking me to be easy, and when I felt I could no longer hold back, I began thrusting harder.

Rose cried out again, her fingernails raking my back as her teeth went into my collarbone, and it felt my dick getting crushed again. I was already starting to cum, and that only made it better as I felt my dick spurt deep inside of Rose's womb.

"So good," Rose mumbled, as she smothered me with kisses. "You were so good."

"I didn't know what I was doing," I confessed, overjoyed at seeing Rose so happy herself.

"Then don't ever learn," Rose told me.

...

Chapter Thirteen: Still ticking.

"For somebody who looks like they got run over by a bus, you certainly seem to have recovered well," Rose told me when she felt my dick poking her in the back.

"I forgot all about that," I said, her mentioning my assorted injuries bringing my attention to them. Oh sure, my lip was sore and my ribs made me wince from time to time, but how could I let that bother me now?

"Robbie, I'm really sore," she said while rolling over to face me. "It's been years since I've done anything like this."

"And even then, I wasn't used to anything like this inside of me," she said in a scolding tone, squeezing my dick playfully. "You're like a machine."

"Once more?" I pleaded, pouting a little. "I'll be really slow and gentle, just like the first time, and the fourth time."

"I still haven't recovered from that first time," Rose said, but then must have taken pity on me because she rolled out of bed and rummaged through her nightstand, finally finding what she was looking for.

She squeezed some kind of gel onto her fingers and after lifting her leg onto the mattress, reached behind her and started to make faces as she did something. After a minute, Rose climbed onto the bed and pushed some more gel out of the tube, and began to rub it all over my dick.

"Only put it in about halfway, okay?" Rose warned me as she spooned up in front of me and lifted her leg while grabbing my cock. "Now push, but not hard."

Suddenly it dawned on me what she was doing, and I felt the tip of my dick try to squeeze into what felt like a keyhole. Rose was grunting, pushing her rear end into me, and finally I felt the head of my dick pop into her.

It felt incredible, and so much tighter than her pussy had been, but as I leaned over her and forced a bit more of myself inside, I saw tears running down her cheeks.

"Rose?" I said.

"It's okay," she whimpered, but I felt my dick go limp, and pulled the head out of her as fast as I could.

"What was wrong?" Rose asked, rolling over to face me. "Didn't it feel good?"

"Well sure it did," I admitted. "But you were crying."

"It usually only hurts for a little while," Rose told me, but that was still too long for me.

"Couldn't do it knowing it was hurting you," I confessed. "Good as it might have felt, it wouldn't be worth it. I liked it better when we were both crying before, because we were happy."

"I wish I was 30 years younger," Rose said. "I would grab onto you and never let go."

"I don't care about that stuff," I assured her, and I didn't care. She looked 18 to me."

"Let's take a shower," Rose suggested, and while we cleaned each other up, Rose got rid of the chronic swelling that seemed to plague me all night, using the same method that had much earlier in the evening.

...

Chapter Fourteen: Talk of the town.

Needless to say, Rose had not seen the last of me, and to my delight, that was fine with her too. I became a constant visitor to her house. Rose did complain that she couldn't keep up with me, and that 5 or 6 times a night was more than she could handle, so I tried to keep it to a more reasonable level.

It was still more than Rose probably wanted, but I think she could never get over the fact that somebody wanted her so badly, and not only thought that she was the most beautiful creature on the planet, but managed to make her start to think better of herself as well.

I had to go past the local gin mill to get to Rose's, especially when the snow started to fall and traveling the back way became impossible. With the ban on smoking in bars taking place, there would be a bunch of guys puffing away out there. Older guys that I didn't know, or only knew vaguely, but it seemed they managed to figure out where I was going.

"Here comes the hunter!" one of the braying jackasses yelled out one day.

"The MILF man cometh!" was something else I heard as well, along with howls of "COUGAR!"

Some of it I didn't understand at first, but eventually I got the gist of it. Word had gotten around town, and since it was a small town it hadn't taken long. It sure as hell wasn't because of anything I had said, because my lips had been sealed.

"I know you didn't say anything," Rose told me one evening, when she appeared to be down about something. "There aren't many secrets in a place like this."

I had tried to use various ruses as excuses when I would show up. Shoveling snow or delivering groceries were valid reasons, but apparently some people were not content to let it go. Too bad they weren't as nosy when Rose was getting her ass kicked all the time, I thought.

"I'm moving," Rose told me. "Selling the house."

"Not because of a bunch of rumors!" I protested. "Who cares what a bunch of busy bodies and town drunks say?"

"No reason to stay here now. I lost my job today."

Rose said that it was because business was bad, but I learned much later that the guy that ran the agency fired her because he didn't want the business tarnished by a woman working there who was considered immoral enough to seduce kids.

The fact that I wasn't a kid didn't seem to matter, and the hypocrisy of some lard-ass insurance agent that had been popped twice for DWI in the last few years dictating morals wasn't lost on me either, but this was all learned after the fact.

"Besides, I got a letter from Teddy today," Rose said sadly. "He's bombing out at school and wants to know if he can come home. If he does I'm not going to be here. Sounds horrible, I know, but I just can't.

He never did come back, and that was a good thing. I'm not a fighter, as you recall, but if I ever saw him I could guarantee that I would get one good punch in before he killed me. Rose wrote him back to tell him she had moved and didn't want to see him again. Maybe he moved in with his worthless old man. They deserve each other.

As for Rose, I helped her pack her stuff, and we had a few spectacular nights of lovemaking before the end as well.

"187 times," I told Rose at the end of our final coupling nearly six months after we had first started. "That's not counting other activities."

"Only you would count the times," Rose chided me.

"I remember every one," I told her. "The great ones and the really great ones. Those were the only kinds we had."

"You know, I never thought I would say this, but the day that Jim Kelly answered my ad was the luckiest day of my life," Rose told me. "You're a special guy, and I'll never forget you."

She moved out to Syracuse where she had a job offer, and although we chatted from time to time electronically and even spoke on the phone a few times, we've never met again. My choice more than hers, because she knew how I felt, and getting occasional glimpses of her would only make it worse for me.

"I would marry you if you would have me," I told her before she left. "We could both move away from here and start fresh."

Rose declined my offer, saying it really wouldn't be fair to me as time went on. I told her that I wasn't like other guys, and the fact that she would be 70 when I was 40 didn't bother me a lick.

"Not now, but then it would," Rose told me.

Maybe she was right. I'll never know.

The last time we chatted, she told me that she had met a man and was getting along wonderfully.

"He's a real guy," Rose assured me. "Not a Jim Kelly."

I told her I was happy for her, and that I had been seeing someone myself. No Rose Price, I informed her. There would never be another Rose Price for me.

"I believe that's the way I think about you, Robbie. You don't realize it, but you saved my life. You made me think I was someone worthwhile. Someone that could love and be loved. I hadn't felt that since I was - I don't know. Maybe never. I owe it all to you. I only hope that you find someone who makes you feel the way I felt when I was around you."

Not a bad way for a relationship to end, especially when you consider how it started, I guess.

...

thanks for reading. comments and votes are appreciated.