Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,983 Followers

Jessica looked up at the security guard, his cock still buried in her mouth. He had the same cold eyes. Was she digging the hole deeper? It was too late to turn back now. Jessica attacked his cock with every trick she knew. She kissed down his shaft and sucked on his balls while pumping him with her hand. She slammed her lips back down his length and fucked him with her mouth. Spit was drooling down her chin when she pulled him out and looked up at him.

"Do you want to fuck my tits?"

No reaction. Jessica spit on his cock and slid it between her huge tits. She rolled her soft melons back and forth and up and down his throbbing shaft. Bending her head, she licked his knob with her tongue each time he punched up between her tits. Jessica wrapped her hand around his shaft and rubbed his knob across her nipples.

"Do you want to cum on my tits? On my face? Do you want to fuck me in the ass? What do you want? I'll do anything."

Still no reaction. Her pussy was on fire from sucking his monster. A trickle of cunt juice dribbled into her bikini bottoms. She slipped a hand between her legs and slammed her mouth back down his cock, taking him as deep as she could without gagging. Her head bobbed up and down. Spit poured from her lips and splattered her tits. She moved to his knob and teased it with her tongue. She knew he couldn't last much longer.

Suddenly, he grabbed her by the hair and jerked her onto her feet. Jessica tried to get her bearings. He threw her face first against the wall. His hand pulled the crotch of her bikini to the side. He bent his knees and slid his hard cock between her ass cheeks until it found her opening. With a powerful thrust he drove it deep into her cunt. She screamed.

His cock stabbed into her body again and again, stretching her pussy open to accommodate his size. His black monster plowed deeper and deeper until it bounced off her cervix. He pushed her up on her toes practically lifting her off the ground on each powerful thrust. Despite the rough treatment Jessica was delirious with pleasure.

"Oooohh... oh fuck... yes... fuck me with your big cock... pound it into my pussy... oh god... uuunnngggghhhhh..."

Her head jerked upward each time he slammed into her body. Her hands were pressed flat to the wall just above her shoulders. The pounding in her head became more and more intense with each thrust of his cock. Juices trickled from her pussy and ran down her thighs as one orgasm after the next exploded from her cunt.

"Aaaaahhhhh... ooooohhhhhhhh... oh fuck... uuunnngggghhh..."

Jessica was barely conscious when he grunted. The spray of cum was so powerful she could feel it squirting against the walls of her pussy. He continued to fill her until it was leaking out and running down her legs. When he finally pulled out, Jesssica could barely stand on her wobbly legs. Cum was streaming down her thighs and dripping onto the floor.

"The boss wants to see you," said the security guard as he stuffed his cock back in his trunks and opened the door. "He doesn't take kindly to intruders. Take a shower and be in suite 1105 in thirty minutes. Don't be late."

Jessica headed for the ladies room contemplating what to do next. She couldn't leave. The security guard still had her driver's license. They could track her down. Maybe his boss would listen to reason. He must know the man at the entrance to the hotel who had invited her to use the facilities.

Jessica showered, stepped back into her bikini and pulled on the green wrap. She slid into her flip flops and took a deep breath. She had nothing to lose. She was already in over her head. She headed to the elevator, pushed the button for the 11th floor, and knocked on the door to 1105.

Jessica was ushered into the room. She was told to stand in front of a desk where a handsome olive skinned man named Victor was signing documents and handing them to a large gorilla of a man at his side. Two more goons were standing behind him. He finally looked up at Jessica with a broad smile that showed a mouthful of pearly white teeth.

"Hello Jessica," Victor said in a voice that had just a hint of an accent. "I understand that you have been taking advantage of our world class facilities. Not only that but you have also been illegally entertaining some of our valuable clients."

He looked up at a large TV screen and pushed a button. Jessica turned her head and was shocked to see her image up close sucking on the first of several cocks in the hot tub. Victor let her continue to watch until she felt panic. Maybe she really was in trouble. He finally pushed a button and the screen went blank.

"You certainly have some unique skills, Jessica. I also understand that you also offered sexual favors to one of our security guards in return for turning a blind eye to your escapades. These are serious charges. We do not allow solicitation of any type."

"No, you don't understand," Jessica pleads. "I didn't ask for money. I..."

"Stop," Victor ordered and put up his hand. "Fortunately, I may be able to offer you a deal. If you agree, and it works out, we'll forget the whole thing. Not only that but I may be able to extend certain privileges in the future. If not, I'm turning you over to the police as a prostitute. It will be on your record forever. So what will it be Jessica? Are you interested in a deal?"

"Uh... I guess," Jessica replied hesitantly, knowing she didn't really have a choice. "What do I have to do?"

"You have to audition with some of my clients," Victor told her as his eyes scanned up and down her body. "If that goes well then we may let your transgressions slide this time."

"What kind of audition?" Jessica asked, already knowing the answer.

"I have some very important clients downstairs in one of our clubs. We hired dancers who were mostly hard bodies. They have the looks and moves but they also have these rules about what they will and won't do. My clients want something more. Do you think you could give them that?"

"Um," Jessica replied nervously, "I don't know. I'm not a stripper. What... what exactly do I have to do?"

Victor glared at her with a dangerous smile on his face and said, "I think you already know the answer to that, Jessica."

"Look, um, maybe it would be better if I just leave," Jessica said, hoping to find a way out of this potentially dangerous situation. "I'm sorry for coming here without permission. I won't ever come back. I promise."

"Have it your way," Victor said coldly. "Manny, call my good friend the police chief and tell him we caught a whore who has been soliciting our clients. Also call Matt at the local TV station so he can film her arrest for the nightly news."

"No... please," Jessica begged. "I'll do it."

"Good girl," Victor told her as the smile returned to his face. "Manny here is going to escort you downstairs to entertain my clients. He will make a video of everything so I can review it. Don't disappoint me."

Jessica was shaking. Exactly what she was expected to do was still unclear but she had a pretty good idea that it involved having sex with a roomful of strangers. This had been a recurring fantasy of hers, but it was only a masturbation fantasy, not something she really wanted to happen. She was scared, but Victor had left her no choice.

Jessica followed Manny out of the room and into the unknown.

****************************

Manny took her down to the private club. Jessica saw twenty middle-aged men sitting in a semi-circle watching a shapely teenage girl bounce back and forth shaking her tits and ass in their faces. She was hot and Jessica felt a pang of fear wondering how she could possibly compete. Just before the young girl departed she dropped her g-string and flashed her pussy. She picked up the bills scattered around the floor and left through the back door.

"Pitiful," said Manny, shaking his head. "The fucking cunt can't even dance that well. These men want a real show. You're up next. Remember, don't disappoint Victor."

Um," Jessica said, still trembling with fear, "Shouldn't I have an outfit or something?"

Manny stepped back and looked at her. Jessica was wearing her bikini, wrap, and a pair of flip-flops.

"It's not about what you're wearing. It's about the show. Lose the flip-flops. I'll introduce you."

Manny stepped into the circle bringing Jessica with him.

"Our next performer is Jessica. She may look like the girl next door but she has a secret that she wants to share with you."

A loud beat of music pounded in the background. Jessica was terrified and unable to move. Manny whispered into her ear.

"Show them what you have, baby. Just let it go. You can do it."

Jessica began to move slowly, spinning in a circle and making nervous eye contact with the men watching. She pulled the belt to the wrap open and shimmied her shoulders. It slid down her arms. She continued her slow dance, finally allowing the wrap to fall to the floor. Jessica put her hands on her knees. Her tits almost fell out of the top. She shook them back and forth.

Jessica felt their lust-filled stares and realized the power she had over them -- just like in the hot tub only there were twenty men instead of five. Her fear was mixed with excitement. Jessica reached back to unfasten her top. She shimmied her shoulders to make her tits bounce. The top fell to the floor. Jessica crossed her arms to cover her naked breasts with a look on her face like she was shocked at the sudden exposure.

Her expression slowly turned into an evil smile. Her arms fell away, exposing two magnificent melons. Jessica held them up with her hands and massaged them with her fingers. Her thumbs teased the swollen nipples. She lifted them one at a time to her mouth and fluttered her tongue across the hard tips while making eye contact with each man in the room.

Jessica dropped to her hands and knees and crawled over to her first victim. She had selected him carefully. He looked like a man who was about to cream his pants. She slid up his body dragging her tits across his lap and rubbing them against his hard cock through the pants he was wearing. She continued up his torso and buried his face between her huge milky white globes. Jessica slid into his lap and rubbed her mound against his cock.

"I can feel you against my pussy," she whispered, moving her lips to his ear and pushing her tongue into it. "I am so fucking wet. Do you want to fuck my wet pussy? Do you want to put it in my ass? I love the feel of a hard cock up my ass. And I love the taste of cum. You could cum in my mouth after you fuck my ass."

Jessica felt his body stiffen. His body jerked in a series of convulsions. He tried to muffle a grunt. Jessica knew he was shooting in his pants. She continued to grind against his spewing cock. Her body was on fire. Her pussy clenched and gushed into her bikini bottoms. She finally slid off him and crawled to her next victim.

He looked shy and a little lost like it was his first time doing something like this. The man was clearly embarrassed.

Jessica stood in front of him straddling his legs. She shoved a hand into her bikini bottoms and shoved a finger up her pussy. When she pulled it out, the finger was dripping with cunt juice. Jessica pushed it into his mouth. There was an agonized look of uncontrollable lust in the man's eyes. She dropped to her knees, wedging herself between his legs. Her hand rubbed the bulge in his trousers.

"Oh my," Jessica declared in a soft and sexy voice. "What do we have here? It's so big and hard."

Jessica pulled his throbbing cock out of the opening made by his zipper. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and pumped her hand up and down. Her tongue swirled around the swollen knob. Spit drooled down the hard flesh. Jessica wedged his cock between her tits and squeezed. She jerked him off, flicking her tongue across his knob each time it punched through.

"Cum for me baby," she moaned. "I want to feel your hot cream spraying all over my tits and dripping from my nipples. My pussy is so wet just thinking about it. Do it baby. Cum on my tits."

Moments later his cock pulsed. A powerful spray of hot cum bounced off her chin and oozed down her neck. She grabbed his cock and aimed it at her tits. Spurt after spurt splattered her creamy globes until cum was oozing down between them and dripping from her nipples. Jessica stood and rubbed it into her skin like it was body lotion, then licked her fingers clean.

The next man in line already had his pants open. His hard cock was poking up from his lap. Jessica turned her back to him, straddled his legs and bent at the waist. The soaked crotch of her bikini was inches from his face. He buried his nose in her crotch and breathed in the musky aroma. She wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked, grinding her pussy against his face.

Jessica pumped faster and faster, twisting and turning as it flew up and down his shaft. Jessica snaked out her tongue and flicked it across the sensitive underside of his knob. Moments later a three-foot arc of cum shot into the air and splattered on the floor. She plunged her mouth down his length and swallowed several more powerful spurts.

Her next victim had his pants pulled down around his ankles. Jessica turned her back and squatted in his lap. She reached between her legs and slid his hard cock under the crotch of her bottoms, wedging it into the crack of her ass. Her naked cheeks squeezed the throbbing flesh trapped inside her bikini. She slowly fucked it up and down between her rounded spheres, making sure to rub her tight asshole across his knob.

Jessica sat all the way down on the man she was teasing, putting more pressure on the cock wedged between her cheeks. Jessica rotated her asshole against his knob and buried two fingers up her cunt. She heard him grunt and felt his cock swell. Hot cum shot up her crack and filled the back of her bikini. Jessica stiffened. A gush of cunt juice squirted out from her pussy.

Jessica stood and slipped the cum-soaked bottoms down her legs. She stepped out of them and moved her naked body over to the next man in line. She looked around the room and realized that everyone now had their hard cocks exposed and many were completely naked. The time had come to take the show to the next level.

Jessica leaned over and rubbed her tits back and forth across the swollen shaft in front of her. She teased his knob with her nipples. In one quick movement her mouth plunged down his shaft. Jessica bobbed her head up and down his hard meat. Her tongue swirled around the ridges and veins pushing out from his throbbing flesh. Spit drooled down his shaft and over his balls. She took it into her throat and pressed her lips against his pubes.

Someone moved behind her. Jessica felt his hard cock brush against her cheeks. She spread her thighs and tilted her ass into the air. His swollen knob slid up and down her gash until it found her opening. In a single thrust he drove it deep into her cunt. Jessica's gasp was muffled by the throbbing cock buried deep in her throat.

The cock stuffed up her pussy pounded into her hard and fast. Juices streamed down her thighs from the excitement bubbling through her body. Jessica lifted her lips up the hard flesh in her mouth and teased his knob with her tongue. Moments later he swelled. Spurt after spurt of hot cum sprayed into her mouth. Seconds later the cock fucking her pussy exploded filling her cunt so full that his creamy seed ran down her thighs.

Jessica pulled her mouth off the spent cock she was sucking and swallowed his huge load. The cock in her pussy pulled out and was immediately replaced by another larger cock that slammed deep into her cum-filled chamber. She could feel it sloshing around inside her as he hammered her hard and fast. A powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Moments later a second load of cum filled her pussy.

Jessica dropped to her knees and put her talented mouth to work on a man standing next to her. She spit on his cock and slid her lips down his shaft taking him deep into her throat. When she heard him groan Jessica moved her lips back to his knob and fluttered her tongue across it. He exploded like a volcano. Hot cum poured into her mouth until it was drooling from her lips. She quickly swallowed.

Jessica turned to another cock and wrapped her hand around his shaft. She pumped and twisted it while swirling her tongue around the swollen tip. Her other hand slid between his legs and teased his sphincter. When she shoved a finger up his ass he exploded. Gobs of thick cum splattered across her face. Some of it landed in her hair. She took him into her mouth and sucked him dry.

Jessica stood and surveyed the room. Cum was streaming down her face and running down her legs. Her body was on fire. She couldn't get enough. She moved to a man sitting in a nearby chair and lowered her ass toward the hard banana-shaped cock poking up from his lap. She reached between her legs and guided his knob to her tight sphincter. Moments later he was buried deep in her bowels.

A tall dark-skinned man with a huge cock stepped in front of Jessica. She wrapped her fingers around his vein streaked flesh and drooled spit all over the large mushroom shaped tip. Jessica took him into her mouth and opened her throat. She pressed her lips against his pubes and licked his balls with her tongue. At the same time she ground her asshole against the cock buried deep inside her asshole.

Jessica felt like a complete slut. It excited her. She was living her fantasy. She had taken many cocks up her ass and down her throat in the past, but doing it in a roomful of complete strangers whose names she didn't even know was exciting beyond words. Every nerve ending in her body was tingling with pleasure. Her swollen nipples felt like they were going to burst. Her pussy oozed with excitement

Jessica slid a hand between her legs and rubbed a fingertip across her clit. Her pussy exploded. She pulled her mouth from the cock she was sucking and screamed. Her asshole tightened around the man buried deep in her bowels. He thrust up into her body and grunted. Hot cum sprayed into her dark passage sending Jessica into another series of orgasmic spasms.

The man she had been sucking pulled her up onto wobbly legs. He lifted her off the ground like a feather and guided his hard meat to her hot cunt. Jessica wrapped her arms around him and slowly lowered her pussy down his length. Someone moved behind her. A cock pressed against her sphincter and plowed into her cum-filled passage. Jessica was suspended in air between the two men who pound her pussy and asshole into oblivion.

"Oh god yes... fuck me... aaaaahhhhhhhh... fuck my pussy... fuck my ass... nnnnnggghhhh... harder. God I love having two cocks in me... ggggaaahhhhhhh..."

The guy fucking her ass drove his cock deep and grunted. Hot cum pumped into her bowels. Jessica dug her fingernails into the shoulders of the guy fucking her pussy and screamed. Her body was still shaking when he pulled out and lowered her to the floor. He aimed at her face. Thick ropes of cum splattered across her cheeks and nose and lips. More landed in her eye and on her forehead. He shoved his cock in her mouth and drained the last few drops.

With cum dripping from her lips and chin and still oozing out of her asshole, Jessica found her body being pulled onto a man who was lying on his back. She straddled him with her knees and lowered her hot cunt down his length. Someone else slid in behind her and plowed his hard meat up her ass. Three others stood in front of her with their cocks dangling in her face. Jessica immediately went to work on them with her mouth and hands.

The guy fucking her ass grunted and filled her bowels with more cum. Before she could catch her breath a different cock was shoved into her asshole. Jessica was doing her best to service the cocks she was sucking when she felt hot cum squirting into her cunt and then more spewing into her asshole. She screamed from the orgasm that ripped through her body.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,983 Followers