Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica felt her limp body being rolled onto the floor. She was looking up at the three men she was sucking. They were standing over her and pumping their cocks with their hands. She watched one of the cocks explode and spew ribbons of thick cum across her tits and stomach. A second cock doused her face and hair. The third cock sprayed his seed all over her pussy and thighs.

Two men pick her up and carry her to a nearby table. They lay her down on her back with her ass over one side and her head hanging back over the other. A cock was shoved into her mouth. Jessica opened her throat and felt him slide down it until his balls were pressed against her nose. She reached back with her hands and grabbed his ass cheeks pulling him even deeper.

On the other side of the table someone spread her legs and rammed his cock up her cunt. He slammed into her again and again, pounding her pussy like a madman. The cock in her throat fucked her face like a jackhammer. Spit was pouring from her mouth. A flood of saliva ran up her nose and streamed over her eyes. Black streaks of mascara covered her forehead. Her hair was matted with spit.

The guy fucking her pussy grunted. More hot cum filled her cunt. She felt it running down her ass. Another cock slammed into her cream-filled chamber. He wrapped his arms around her legs and hammered her pussy with hard deep thrusts. The guy who was fucking her mouth pulled out and spewed cum all over her face. It mixes with the spit pouring from her lips and drooled down into her hair.

Another bigger cock was rammed down her throat. He fucked her face with the fury of a stallion. The cock in her cunt swelled. More cum pumped into her pussy. He pulled out. Another cock slid into her asshole. The big slab of meat fucking her face spewed stream after stream of hot cum onto her tits and neck.

Jessica was delirious with pleasure. Every nerve ending in her body seemed like it was going to explode. Getting fucked like this was even better than the fantasy. Another cock slid between her lips and slammed into her mouth so hard it felt like he was going to rip her throat apart. Jessica gagged on both the cock and her own spit.

"Ggggggggghhhhh... uuunnngghhhhh... ssshhhluuuupppp..."

The guy fucking her asshole grunted shooting a jet of hot seed into her bowels. Seconds later the cock in her mouth swelled and exploded. Jessica tried to swallow but most of his cum ran down her face and into her hair. She was vaguely aware of being rolled over until she was face down on the table. Her arms were pulled behind her back. A cock slid between her ass cheeks and punched deep into her bowels.

Someone grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head. A hard cock was shoved between her lips and rammed down her throat. He fucked her face hard. A steady stream of spit drooled from her lips and splattered onto the floor. The cock in her ass swelled and pumped her tight passage full of thick cum. The guy fucking her face grunted and poured a huge load of hot cum into her mouth. He pulled out and held her mouth closed until she swallowed.

Jessica was exhausted from so many orgasms. She was dizzy and unfocused. She felt her body being dragged to the middle of the room where she was thrown face down on the floor. A cock slid between her cheeks and drove deep into her asshole. He pulled out and shot cum all over her back. Another cock slid into her ass and pounded her until she was screaming. He sprayed cum all over the back of her legs.

Jessica was rolled over. Someone sat on her face and pressed his asshole against her tongue. She licked it while he slid his cock between her tits. Another guy pushed her legs back and slammed into her pussy. They both came at the same time drenching her tits and stomach with rivers of hot goo.

After that everything seemed to blur together. Jessica was barely conscious. The strangers continued to punish her until they had nothing more to give. Every inch of her body was covered with cum. It was oozing from her asshole and dripping from her pussy. Her face was a complete mess. Her hair was matted with spit and cum. The world went black.

Jessica awoke. She was naked in a strange room and on a strange bed. She looked around and realized it was a hotel room. The bag she bought with her sat on a chair in the corner with her wrap and her bikini. Jessica sat up and ran her hands through her hair. It was still caked with dried cum. Memories of her sexual activities with a roomful of men come flooding back.

Jessica got up and opened a curtain. It was dark outside. She looked down at the pool and saw a party with a large group of people dressed casually and standing around with a drink in their hand. She recognized Victor circulating among the guests. On a table next to the window was a bottle of champagne with an envelope leaning against it. Inside was a note.

You did good, baby. Victor was quite pleased. Feel free to come back anytime. Manny.

Included with the note were five one hundred dollar bills. She knew if she took the money it would make her a whore. She wasn't proud. She stuffed the bills in her bag and headed for the shower. Once she was clean, Jessica pulled on her bikini, then slipped into her shorts and t-shirt. She went down the elevator and headed out. Just before she reached the door, the man in a tuxedo who greeted her when she first arrived intercepted her.

"It was good to have you visit us, Jessica," he said in his heavy accent. "We hope you have enjoyed your stay at Fantasy Island. Please come visit again soon."