All Comments on 'Despite Myself'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total Crap

No way would he pull out just shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Very HOT situation ..... now his sister knows what he can do and hopefully when their parents are away; she gets him so hot that he bangs the crap out of her and cum very deep in her pussy. That lights a fire that they cannot stop and she now makes him her lover. Yes, we need more asap ...... more details about his physique and hers too. Being older, hopefully she can educate him more on hot, hard sex ! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story but you said brother then Step Brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Contortionist?

He played with her right boob with his right hand, and with her left boob with his left hand. Since her right is his left (they ARE facing, aren't they?) and vice versa, he must have been pretty uncomfortable reaching the opposite boob without whacking her in the face with his elbow.

Pretty good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Story

But an editor would really help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Great Story. A few minor gaffs but easily overlooked.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There is ONLY one place for a dick to cum

IN A PUSSY PERIOD!

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Not sure...

I still don't know how she went from a definite no, to yes fuck me little brother, so fast. Maybe so that you could keep this to 1 page? Oh that's right first she gobbled his cock right straight down her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

But, if I was her brother, I'd have also eaten her gorgeous ass then took her anally as well.

Then, later on, I'd have a go at breeding her.

Oh yeah :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pretty silly...

par for literotica...comments mostly really lame too. 1*

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for not doing anal the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Totally agree with blackknight314 and Anonymous 5years ago. Very ordinary story. I've read far better brother-sister stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
1220 Followers
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...