Dessa: O, Hot Damn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers

"Love, he's not been to the Club yet. Not Stanford, anyway. I was telling him about going on Halloween."

"Is that so? Halloween was an unforgettable night."

"Yes, it was."

He saw that she had set his drink on the coffee table and smiled, seeing she had set the stage, and sat down beside her. She dropped her other hand to His knee and dipped her head, looking to him with a smile and telling eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her as her hand caressed from knee to thigh. He peeked over her shoulder and saw she was doing the same to David. Their tongues danced briefly before he broke away and whispered to her ear.

"I think we should share. You want to, yes?"

"Mm hmm."

They locked eyes for a moment and she turned and leaned down to David, who had been lounging back on the couch. Their parted lips met and tongues intertwined. He watched them a moment, but looked to his drink. He found himself uncertain again about her kissing another man, but he knew she needed it for intimacy and connection and buried his attention a moment in his drink. Perhaps she felt His unease, as she moved to her knees and put both hands to David's crotch and began unbuttoning his jeans while rubbing at his cock simultaneously. David lifted up from the couch as she slowly unzipped him and helped her slide his pants down.

Wearing no underwear, David's stiff cock sprang up as she released it. It wasn't terribly big. She wrapped her fingers around him and it was quite literally a bit more than a handful. She was unfazed and stroked him slowly and lowered down to take him into her mouth. She reached back and caressed His thigh again as she took David fully into her mouth.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and snapped a few more pics, careful to keep David's face out of frame. He watched as she licked him from tip to balls, and David slowly worked himself free of his pants then sweatshirt entirely. She moaned as she made his cock wet and glistening. She leaned back and knelt upright as she felt His hands on her shoulders and slowly moving down her back. He pulled her dress upwards over her ass and finally over her head. She returned immediately to David's cock, kneeling between his legs in nothing but her bra and thong, heels and choker.

He admired her awhile, leering. Watching her suckle David, he saw her lost in the act, heard her purring in delight. He stooped down and unfastened the clasp of her bra, then lowered her panties over her ass and thighs. She lifted each knee to help and she was soon naked but for the heels and choker, held now between two cocks eager for her.

As she spread her knees and arched her back, he stripped off his shirt and let his pants fall to the floor. He played with her pussy as his fingers teased at her wet lips and clit, then slipped two inside swimming in her pussy, his thumb pressed and rubbing at her asshole. She swayed her hips side to side and arched her ass up higher. He fingered her pussy and watched her soaking David's cock for a few minutes, then said softly,

"Crawl up onto the couch. Let us both take you."

She complied and knelt against the back of the couch beside David. He motioned to David to move behind the couch, at her mouth again, then lowered himself behind her and slid inside. He gripped her waist and began thrusting, going as deeply as possible before drawing back. He watched her swallow David's cock again and could feel her moaning. He could hear the wet, sucking and slurping of her mouth as she worked his cock with her mouth and tongue. The sight before him, her hot and dripping cunt wrapped over his cock and the hours of built up imagery proved too much and he came, quietly. He didn't want that to impart any climax or finality and made no indications that he just came. His balls lurched and quaked as he buried himself completely and shot rope after thick rope into her pussy. He pulled back and thrust into her roughly several more times and wanted her to suck his cock clean.

"Switch?" he asked David.

"Love to."

He moved before her and drew her hair to the side. She nuzzled his cock and licked along His shaft before taking him into her mouth. She moaned and purred appreciatively, tasting them both on his cock. He watched her try to take him as deeply as she could and looked over her to see David kneeling behind her, already lapping at her pussy. He started to warn him, but figured it was too late; he'd already been there awhile now. He couldn't tell if he was licking her pussy or her ass. All he could tell was that she loved it.

David tasted her, and almost certainly Him, for several minutes. She writhed and danced between the two and soon felt the hot rush of orgasm wash over her. They both felt her body shivering, and grinned, pleased with themselves for their part in it. David then stood and gripped her hips and slid inside her. He bucked and hammered into her pussy. The wet slapping echoed up the tall ceilings, followed by her muffled panting and gasping, as He slowly fucked her mouth. He thrust deeply and she gagged slightly and choked. David heard it and immediately looked up to watch, painfully envious. He motioned to David to slap her ass with one hand to his palm and a nod at her. He grinned and landed a few light, but sharp sounding swats over her left cheek. Then her right. Each spanking made her gasp and spasm. Several more times he slapped her ass, each delivered harder and left red handprints on her cheeks.

He laughed lightly, feeling the intensity of it all. Still hard, he gripped her hair, set his other hand firmly over her throat and used her mouth, feeling her moans vibrating on his cock. His balls were soaked from her mouth and made a squishing sound as they slapped against her chin. He felt her body yield and relax into him, relishing in being shared and used by two men.

David was dripping sweat and pounding at her sopping cunt. He reared his head back and groaned, cumming and filling her pussy again. He pulled out from her and looked a bit surprised. She reached under her and rubbed her hand over her pussy feeling all that cum flowing over her palm and began massaging it over her swollen lips. They could all hear it.

"Mmm. Its so much. I love it," she whispered with a contented smile.

"Did he fill your pussy full?"

"Mmm, God yes."

"Time to clean him as well then," he said as he drew his wet cock over her cheeks and chin, then motioned the 'switch signal' again to David.

They switched positions again. She grabbed at David's ass and pulled him in to take her mouth. She left a mouthful of spit for him, knowing he liked it and wanted to be the dirty slut he lusted after. As David pushed into her mouth, he felt it and smiled, burying his cock balls- deep. As she felt his sack press to her lower lip, She gagged slightly and let her spit pour over his balls. David gasped in elation and held his hands into her hair, thrusting faster into her mouth.

As He moved behind her, he realized just how eager and aroused he was to fuck her cum-filled pussy. Briefly, all the 'sloppy-seconds' jokes flashed through his mind, but it aroused him more than anything at this moment, and he was rock hard all over again. Maybe it was a need to reclaim, or just the depraved want of feeling her full of cum and to fill her again. Whatever psychology there was behind it, he wanted nothing more than to be inside her and to fuck her again.

He slipped easily inside and pounded into her. Her pussy felt like hot butter. She was slick and he could feel it churning with each thrust. He caught her scent again and inhaled deeply. He knew then that she was overcome and awash in Lust, overwhelmed being their shared slut. He felt her shaking again and watch her entire body convulse again in orgasm. He growled and grunted, deep and guttural, pounding into her, bouncing her forward onto David's cock. He burst.

It was like he had some reserved stores and the floodgates erupted. Almost certainly, all three felt each throbbing spasm of his cock as he flooded her pussy again. She wailed, with her mouthful of cock, as she felt the torrent splash inside her. He didn't want to ever stop, but tiny flashing lights floated across his vision. He felt hot, volcanic, and his head swam in dizziness. He listed like a battered ship and collapsed to the couch beside her, breathing heavily and drawing in more of her scent; that of her Inner Slut, unleashed, the succubus stepping out.

A river of cum sloshed inside her and poured off her clit, puddling beneath her on the leather cushion. David must have caught her scent as well. He groaned and gripped tightly into her hair and fucked her mouth, slapping her face as his balls smacked at her chin. Then, he too came and let loose in her mouth.

He watched, laying beside her, as David came again and fed her his sweet and salty cum. She lurched forward, ravenous for every drop and whimpered as he filled her mouth full. She swallowed his first spurt but held the rest, knowing David liked it messy as well and wanted to please him. She smiled as he held her head still and trembled as he let his final rope roll over her tongue. As he released his grip in her hair, she looked up into his eyes and began suckling him again, slowly from head to base and let his cum pour past her lips. It rolled down off her chin as she licked at his head, and over his balls and her cheeks as she buried him almost into her throat. She moved to suck at his balls, leaving a mask of cum over her face as she lapped at him and stroked him, then rubbed his glistening cock all over her face. She cradled his balls in her mouth, moaning and letting her hot breath blow over him.

He sat up from beside her and began toying with her clit again, watching her being David's nasty little cum slut. He set his phone against the top of the sofa, letting it continue to film her, and moved behind her. Still rock-hard and her still dripping wet, he eased inside her again, reaching around to her waist to lightly slap then caress her clit in firm circles. He pushed then pulled, in and out, of her slowly, deeply and dragged his full length over asshole. She arched her back and lifted her ass higher, spreading and offering herself for him and felt his hand move from clit. He slapped both palms to her ass and massaged her cheeks, then spanked then massaged again, fingers kneading into the supple flesh in ever wider circles. His thumbs dipped low and guided the slick wet up to her asshole.

He wondered if she were still full or if she had let it all pour and puddle beneath her. His cock slowly delving down into her ass, she groaned and eased herself back onto him. Once buried, he wrapped his arms under her belly and set his hands to her inner thighs. He rolled to the side to and plopped down to the sofa, pulling her with him gripped in his arms and held on his cock. She gasped in surprise but almost giggled, then gasped again with a Cheshire smile as she felt him bottom out. She undulated her hips a few moments and laid her head back onto the sofa, grinding and writhing on him. He splayed her legs widely apart, her feet arched in her heels, up in the air. David groaned and moved the phone for Him to keep capturing what was becoming their new favorite porn.

"Oh, hot god damn..." David swooned as he moved around the sofa and nuzzled his cheek along the heel of her shoe and nipped at her ankle, savoring the view awhile.

Being upright, he'd tipped the vessel. She felt more cum drain from her and purred, sliding her fingers in it over her clit and spreading her lips open. She looked up and caught David's gaze, hungry but stunned by the intense debauchery. She held an unblinking, lascivious stare, almost taunting him. Drawing her fingers over her chin, she spooned his remaining cum into her mouth and sucked at her fingers. Then slithering them downward over her nipples briefly, she returned to her pussy, sawing her fingers over her clit then to slip inside, alternating back and forth suggestively.

Their cum had run down over her ass and felt warm and slick on his cock as He churned it inside her with a wet, sucking sound. He scooted them down lower on the cushion more and let her lay her head back over his shoulder. He moved her hair from tickling his face and looked between her fingers playing and David stroking himself hard again, and back to watch her taunting stare at him. He knew she wanted them both inside her; two cocks fucking her, filling her. She'd had two in her pussy once by accident and learned that she loved it. Now she wanted both holes fucked and used completely. She said nothing, but only nodded subtly with a devilish smile to David and crooked her finger, beckoning him.

He had begun thrusting harder up into her ass. She felt so tight and hot, stretched over his cock, but he slowed, almost stopping, as David stepped closer and set a foot onto the sofa and leaned down. Her heard her groan, long and deeply, that became panting gasps as he felt David's cock push inside her. He felt it rubbing that small bit of flesh and membrane that separated them. He matched his rhythm in tandem awhile, then quickened his thrusts and settled into a pace that was a perfectly timed pistoning of her holes. But, as they both felt themselves building up to cumming again, it became chaotic. They each pounded into her like thoroughbreds until, he again matched David's rhythm and moved her up and down on them both like a doll, their wanton slut toy. The groaning and grunting grew in crescendo as the wet smacking of flesh and sweat and cum echoed around the tall walls. She wailed, a bit too loudly, and spasmed, shaking. They both felt it, hot and wet, running over their cocks. It dripped from David's balls to His like a missing downspout in a downpour. Being so full of cock, David had been pushed upwards and grinding at her G-spot the whole time, and she squirted. She soaked them all completely, it was so much and out did them both in volume as they each came a final time, fully spent, and collapsed into a twisted pile. She hugged her legs around David tightly and pressed her head lower against His shoulder and neck. She panted and purred, laughing lightly. All three we're overwhelmed for several moments and simply lay there.

"Talk about a cuddle puddle..." he said finally, patting David on the shoulder. "I'm tapping out. Let me up."

David rolled back, exhausted, against the far arm of the sofa, as He slithered towards the other end and lay her head to his lap.

"Oh my God...your couch...I gave it a bath!" she laughed sitting up between them again.

"Its leather, fuck it...so fucking worth it."

"Oh, you nasty boys..."

They each took a turn in David's shower and dressed. They went to the balcony and smoked, finishing their drinks. It was nearly 2am and they said their good-byes. He watched and wondered if she would kiss him or not. He was torn between wanting her to be casual and platonic, and her feeling comfortable to fully express her affections. But there was a subtle taste of jealousy, bitter on the back and sides of his tongue, despite how high the whole scene left him feeling. No matter how intoxicating the fantasy-come-true is, the shadow of reality seeps back in and natural emotions must run their course. He turned away to not be imposing, but they simply embraced and hugged for a few moments and pecked each other's cheek.

As they made it Home and laid down into bed, elation kept them both awake and randomly laughing and recounting some bit of the night, despite the hour.

"Do...you have anything left for me?" she asked as she traced her finger down his chest.

"Of course. I'll have your mouth as he did. Then I'll make you mine alone again."

...

SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers
12