All Comments on 'Destined To Be Ch. 03'

by SugarDay5

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It needs some editing, 'ketch' instead of catch, instead of 'O' which is just a letter, should be 'oh'

They both need to grow the fuck up, they're having a baby together, seems, like they never talk. If it wasn't for her husband finding her after she left without a word she would have been raped.

Why would he have needed a PI, surely her location would have been included in he divorce papers?

wildsoulwildsoulalmost 13 years ago

they really need to talk it out. they're not connecting at all.... I hope you update soon and I pray that you won't drag this story longer than it needs to because their situation isn't quiet as "serious" as i had expected. They could fix it in a jiffy! Especially for the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

You need to edit. You also need to finish this and post the next part immediately. Please! Hurry!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 12 years ago
Fucking tortuous!

Holy shit I know people like this couple! D-rama all the time!

raspberiliciousraspberiliciousover 11 years ago
Keep going!

Getting addicted to this. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
!!!!!!

FINISH IT PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

omg continue PLZ!!!D

mdtigermdtigerover 10 years ago
Continue!!

I just found your story I hope this isn't the last chapter.

It's too good to end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Carry on, lovely story. Waiting to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pls finish it

Pls finish it ...

Dolly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love it. I hope mark can change her mind. How dare she run away from him when he gives her so much pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a mess.

Not the story but the relationship. Only now does she say she tried to talk to him for a year. Really? I don't think she tried hard enough and then slaps him with a divorce. More detail on how the sepdartationoccurred would have been better. The prior chapters didn't cover that. Then they don't report the attempted rape? Seriously Would have hit 911 so fast. And now what Mark did was almost or actually rape. She was saying no quite often.

Maybe the marriage is dead but they both have issues and if she goes to raise that child alone in her state of mind she is doomed.

Shame there is no part 4

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago

Sign the papers Mark. Run from her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

April is dumber than a bag of rocks. Not once did she approach Mark about having problems, and the need to work on their marriage.

She leaves him out of the blue, which is a cold hearted thing to do.

She moves in with a so called friend who turns out to be an obsessive psychopath who tries to rape her.

When her husband rescues her she repays his gratitude by twisting his honest feelings of love for her into somehow manipulating her.

What an ungrateful bitch.

And she somehow seems to think that it’s ok not to tell Mark that she has been impregnated with his child. Go figure.

Brian is not through with April yet. If he rapes her it will be her own fault, since she blew her chance to go home with her husband.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Scored each chapter as a 4 but never made a comment!

4

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

too rapey: the "best friend" and then the husband.

Women have the right to say no and have their 'no' respected. that said, she didn't fight all that hard. but, my wife would say, "she shouldn't have to fight at all."

Dobbin55Dobbin55over 1 year ago

Shame you decided to continue after the first chapter and then didn't finish it!!!!! I do hate it when authors leave a story unfinished!!!! The story was developing nicely, with a narcissist and a guy who doesn't explain his issues with his lack of affection. I'd love it to be completed! 4* for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stupid story about a stupid woman. If Mark has any player in him at all, he'll leave her alone. No contact at all. Utterly ignore her. Let her wonder, and feel the loss.

Then when she calls and inevitably asks asks why he didn't pursue her again, he should just reply "Why bother? You left me twice, and I'm not stupid enough to give you a third chance". Then use an obviously lame excuse to end the call.

Make the bitch beg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Complex story well written but explain why a Virgin would be on the pill?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

A virgin could be on the Pill to regulate her periods (in time or pain), or because she knew she was looking for a guy and didn't want to wait the 1-3 months required for adequate protection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Warped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He ignores her for over a year & when she leaves, suddenly he's madly in love with her? Doesn't want to divorce her & let her find somebody else? Guy has problems. But 3 chapters of this story that could've been 2-3 pages max & told at one time. Also needed was what happened before she left- not just that he ignored her & she's tired of it. Lastly, the story doesn't seem to be completed, not that I'd be interested in this fool's story. 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous