Destined To Be Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it's so good, so good!"

"Look at me April!"

The look in his eyes was so intense. I felt my orgasm coming and got sent over the edge when Mark started to massage my clit.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Say my name when you cum baby."

"Mmm Mark!" My eyes rolled into the back of my head when he kept thrusting through me cumming.

"That's it baby squeeze my cock. Fuck I love you." Then Mark flooded me with one loud drawn out groan.

We both started to ketch our breath and come down from the high. Mark just held me and kissed my face all over.

'Fuck what did I just let happen? I'm trying to get a divorce, Damn it! I need to get out of here and fast."

I turn away from Mark. "I need to use the bathroom."

He lets me up from under him without question and flipped onto his back. Lounging on the hotel bed watching me walk across the room naked to where my stuff is.

"I thought you had to use the bathroom?"

"O, I just need to grab my phone to call my work and tell them I'll be late. I'm supposed to go in tonight."

"Well don't even bother with that just call and say you quit or that you're going to transfer to another location back home."

"What? I'm not quitting my job and this is my home now."

"I guess we could move here if you want but I like our house and my job back home a lot."

"Then here's an idea you go back to YOUR house and YOUR job and I'll stay here."

"Here's a better idea sweetheart, how about you get it through your thick skull that I'm not going to let you go."

I'm just tired of fighting with him. So I grab my phone, purse, and some clothes and head to the bathroom.

After I wash off a bit I throw the clothes on and dial my sister on my phone.

"Hey Sis, what's up?"

"I need you to come get me."

"Whoa, you sound upset what's going on?"

"I'll explain it when you come get me. I'm at the hotel down two streets from your house."

"What the hell? Why are you at...?"

"Emma!"

"Okay, Okay! I get it. Come get you then you'll tell me."

"Call me when you get here. Love ya."

"Okay, Love you too."

I put some make-up on my tear stained face. 'How could Mark even want to fuck me right now with how I look?' I shake my head at my stupid thoughts.

Out of nowhere the stupid morning sickness hits me. I quickly run the water in the sink so Mark won't hear and kneel over the toilet. 'Uhg this is so gross!'

Morning sickness was how I found out I was pregnant in the first place, other than the fact that I missed my period which was easy to ignore with all the crap going on. But puking your guts out isn't so easy to ignore. 'Why do they even call it morning sickness? It's the middle of the day!'

Some how with all that went on during the day I completely forgot that my thoughts had been confirmed last night when I took a pregnancy test.

'God what am I going to do? Mark is already refusing the divorce but with a baby on the way there's no way I can convince him. He's always wanted a family but I told him to give it time. Now I'm pregnant and I don't even want to be married to him because of how he shut me out emotionally. Fuck!'

My phone vibrates. It's Emma. 'Here! Out front, hurry up!'

My sister was never one for patience. I wash my mouth out and exit the bathroom.

Mark is in the same position on the bed starring and smiling at me like he had starred at the bathroom door the whole time I was in there.

"You okay baby? You look really pale."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Umm...I have to go now."

His smile fades out quick. "You have to go where?"

"My sister's here."

"That doesn't answer my question April. Why do you have to go?"

I edge toward the door worried he won't let me leave. He sits up in the bed when he sees me move toward the door.

"April, stop trying to leave me. It won't work so just stop."

I finally have my hand on the door and I look him in the eye and say words I thought I would never say to his face.

"Our marriage has been over for almost a year now Mark. You stopped caring about me, you put these walls up around yourself and shut me out. I can't be married to you anymore. I gave you all of me and you gave me just a portion of you. It's not fair to either of us to stay in this marriage. And even if your ready to change and let me in that should have been a year ago when I cried over you. When I begged you to tell me what was wrong and you told me to not to worry about it, like I wasn't you're wife, the supposed woman you loved. It hurt more than you'll ever know and then I waited and waited till I began to not try anymore. Just sign the papers Mark. It's over and you need to let me go."

I turned to walk out the door. Before the door shut behind me though I heard him say in a quit but strong voice.

"I'll never let you go April, Never."

12