Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And finally, your mind. I'll wager you haven't honed your skills yet but the mind of a Succubus is a powerful tool. Even the most hardy can succumb to the visual imagery and suggestion that a powerful mind can bring. It just takes practice but the effects can be quite amazing."

He paused a minute before continuing in a more stern voice.

"I will give one warning though. Only take what he willingly gives. If, finally, he doesn't succumb then move on to the next. That is our code, our honour. If you hadn't invited me on when we first met then you would still be the normal Emma Wilkes. Remember though you asked me to come closer and you welcomed me into your tender body. It was the choice you made. It is the same now for you, seduce away but if they don't invite you on then they are free to go. Do you understand?"

Emma nodded.

"So now my young Emma, I suggest you take time to think about your situation and what you really want. Come back at the next full moon to let me know your decision. Do remember though that time is of the essence. You have only two full moons left to make your choice."

With that, Vincent saw the young woman out of his house and Emma returned to her car. She drove home, thinking all the time of what she had been told.

Yes she had an answer, but was her life any less complicated?

And how was she going to explain this to Steffi? Keeping it a secret would hurt the one she held dearest. Was there an option though? If she didn't hide what she had become then how could she actually explain it? Either way she ran the risk of breaking their precious friendship.

By the time she arrived home Emma had convinced herself that there was only one answer and that was honesty. However difficult, she was going to explain all to Steffi and take the consequences.

That, though would be a job for another day as now was rather late and all Emma wanted was to sleep on it.

To be continued.

12