All Comments on 'Destiny in Daytona Ch. 04'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now its getting serious

Really hoping this develops into more than just fuck buddies. Greg and Kevin are so cute together it seems. Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Loving this story! I hope the romance blooms. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the chapter I am glad these two are able to say they are more then friends; I hope they realize they are boyfriends.

bencoyoteebencoyoteeover 8 years ago
Discovery

Two of four guys discover love on a rainy day in Daytona. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice way to spend a rainy day.....

I am totally enjoying these two new sexy young buddies discovering each other for the first time, learning as they go that feelings are already developing! The friendship and trust seems easy already. They are having fun together, which keeps it light and enjoyable. They seem like a good match, and the chemistry is so hot! I loved the all day edging each other and being naughty in public in the last chapter. I loved that Greg being the more endowed did not feel that he needed to be the dominant top partner by default in the first fuck. This feels like more than just two buddies helping each other out!

The story is well written, and very exciting.

I'm thinking that Trent is not as oblivious to what is happening as they both think. It should be interesting to see how things work out with the vacationing foursome!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES