Destiny in Daytona Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fuckin' hit THAT spot again and I will stud!" Greg screamed. His hand suddenly became a blur on his fleshy rod.

I pulled back as far as possible and drove in deep once again. "You mean that spot, baby?" The animal-like yell from him told me it was, as much as the instant blast of white streams erupting from his slit did. It only took one more full thrust for my own release to follow and my voice joined Greg's in making unintelligible noises as I emptied inside him.

Before my spent body could collapse on top of him, Greg pulled me down into an embrace and kissed me hard. "I think I just fell in love," he stammered in between massaging my back and licking my face.

I laughed and replied, "You are just saying that so you can fuck me next time."

In the most serious tone he had used all day, Greg simply said, "Only when you want me to, Kevin. But I do think I could fall in love with you." With that he rolled me to the side and folded up into me. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but..."

I kissed his cheek. "It's OK, baby. I am getting more than just fond of you too. But let's not plan the wedding just yet." I wasn't quite ready to admit that my feelings were already far more deeper than just friendship.

He smiled back at me and then looked over at the round table. "Maybe we should eat some of that pizza then before this conversation gets really weird," he proposed.

"Good plan. Maybe with some food and a little breather, we can go for number three before we have to worry about Trent and Ethan showing back up."

The grin he gave me as he got up to retrieve our lunch said he liked the idea.

12