Detective Happenstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

"Oh, it feels great. Just keep that gentle stroke up. Maybe a bit more oil, and could you, ah, fondle my scrotum while you do it?"

She poured more oil and proceeded to grasp my balls with her left hand while stroking me with her right, standing next to my left hip. I wanted to reach down and untie those cotton pants and explore under her tank top as I'd done with Sara, but also wanted to save that for another day, not wanting to press too hard - this had gone far better than I'd hoped already.

Her grip on my balls tightened, and I was worried that she might go too far, so I said, "Gently there, they're pretty tender. All those jokes about guys getting hurt there aren't for nothing."

"Oh, sorry!" she exclaimed, loosening her grip.

"Just sort of roll them around . . . yes, like that . . . great!" I managed, truthfully. "Oh, and pay special attention to that part right beneath the head - that's extra sensitive and loves being touched."

She was a quick learner, and immediately started stroking more skillfully, rubbing her thumb over the opening of my cock without my suggesting it, and making sure she gave a couple of dedicated strokes with her thumb or finger to that frenulum (I didn't know if she'd know the term) between each full jack stroke up and down the shaft.

"How did you mean, different from him?" I wondered.

"Well, he's circumcised, so this is sort of the same, sort of, you know, different."

"More to deal with, I suppose, but you're doing great, and each time you pull that foreskin part up and over the head, then back down so the head reemerges, it feels great."

"OK," she said, concentrating on doing just that.

"You're very good at this, Sophie - a natural!" I gasped a bit as I could feel things starting to come to a simmer, expecting the boil soon thereafter.

"Well, you're easy to experiment on, and you're so, uh, hard . . . and big . . ." She sort of drifted off.

"Not too, I'd say - big, that is."

"No, not too, but still . . . "

I didn't know if that was a reference to her husband or what, but took it as a compliment, and that was enough to spur me to start to come.

"Tighter now, just a little, for just a moment - I'm starting!" I moaned.

And with that, she seemed to sense and wonderfully gripped my balls just a little tighter and held them while she stroked way up then way down, more tightly, on the shaft, as I spewed out my first shot, airborne, right onto the front of her tank top. She gave a little yelp, but kept stroking, her eyes firmly on my cock head as it gave its second, then third shots up onto my belly, weaker but still airborne, then continued in an ooze, dripping down over her fingers.

She sensed the change in need and stopped jacking me but just held my cock as it softened, shrank, and oozed a bit more. Finished and laying my deflated cock down gently to one side, she turned and took a new hand towel to clean her hands, then another one which she sprayed with something, likely water, and used to clean up the gobs of semen from my belly and crotch. She was so gentle, I was amazed and just watched, silently. Finally, she used the damp towel to dab at the wet spot my first shot had left on her top, and I gave my first real attention to her breasts, which were medium sized, with hard nipples pushing out the material - something I would have noticed before if they'd been as such. I felt complimented further that at least part of her was aroused by the event - whether by my dick or by the ejaculation or by the whole situation, I didn't know.

"Ah, Sophie, again, thank you. If it's ok, I'll leave your tip in an envelope at the desk? I appreciate that this was new to you, and it was wonderful for me. I hope that I might be able to return sometime?" I said, wanting to be the consummate gentleman, given the circumstances.

"You're welcome," she answered, handing me an envelope from the shelf, with her name on the front. "I'm not sure . . . if you want to come back, I think, after I've had time to think a little, it will be ok. If I change my mind, I'll just decline the reservation, or cancel it. If you do that online, you'll get a text confirming or canceling, so . . . "

"I understand."

And with that, she left. I put the robe back on and made it back down to the locker room, showering again to get rid of the oily feel, and on my way out, leaving the envelope with the generous tip, as promised, with Cherie at the front.

I reflected as I returned to my car, then home, still well before her usual arrival time, that my first outing as a detective, tracking down the mystery of the bicycling neighbor, that I was glad I'd paid attention to what was going on around me, and I determined to keep a sharp eye out - no telling what adventures and good times could be had by an happenstance detective sleuthing around his world.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 5 years ago
A good read

Romancer is an accomplished writer, able to deftly craft his words into a readable, believable and erotic tale. While some may scoff at the speed in which the first masseuse accepted the 'extra' duties, the slow burn with the neighbor leaves plenty of material for future sequels. Good job!

romancerromanceralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anon

Anonymous, thanks for the extensive comment. It seems that you've already told the story, but I'll try to work some of the elements into something related in the future. Glad you enjoyed it, naturally, hope you'll check out my other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mom boobs

Awesome story. I hope you write a follow-up. Sophia's a mom with

a couple kids. It would be awesome to contrast her figure with the other

women in the massage parlor. Here's an idea: Most of the others are

college aged, but Sophie is actually 43, even though she looks about 27.

Both her kids have just finished college but mom & dad are in debt 45k from it.

The small kids at her house were from occasional baby sitting.

She was wearing a bra on that first massage visit by the author, hence only

was nipping when she got very excited. After her session with her

neighbor, and with some encouragement from the parlor manager,

the next time she skipped the bra and wore a thinner tank top.

Over the next few weeks, she learned that skimpier tops meant bigger tips

from all her clients.

The author was a heavy tipper, especially after an unexpected windfall

inheritance from a rich great-uncle, to whom he was the only living

relative. When asked, Sophie admits to the author on his fourth visit

that she had given the "extra service" to one other man after him but the

experience turned out bad -- he was an obnoxious kid who

pressured her for sex after the hand jobs. So Sophie decided to restrict

herself to G-rated massages, except for her one special client. With time,

and after tons of compliments, he convinced her to massage him topless.

He absolutely loved the shape of her "mom boobs", as he called them.

They were soft enough and saggy enough to be able to assume all sorts of sexy

shapes as the dangled and jiggled above his face, far sexier than the

"high and hard" boobs of the younger other masseuses.

With his very generous tipping ($75 before the inheritance and

$375 after the inheritance), Sophie took possession of the Harley

a few months early in September. Her husband had a low-paying job

and she wanted to continue working, but she was afraid of hubby

finding out. It all became a moot point when her hubby won a gift

certificate for a massage (He'd filled out an entry form at the mall while

shopping for a gift for his wife). Needless to say, hubby got the surprise of

his life when his own wife came in to massage him and she was

braless in a skimpy top that showed cleavage.

Sophie had given him the Harley only three days before.

They spent the entire hour working it all out. She assured him that it

was all legit and that all future money was going to their kids college

fund, and that she would use her work experience to find an even more legit

job at a medical clinic. Hubby had secretly been wishing that she would loosen up

and not dress so dowdy. When she finally asked him if he approved of her

continuing to work there, he said he'd give it a big thumbs up on

one condition -- if she would dress like that more often.

Over the last couple months, her hubby had kindled a friendship

with the author, which made him uncomfortable about hubby

possibly finding out. But short stories have a way of working out.

"Sophie" had a twin sister who was recently divorced from an abusive

marriage and had relocated 1500 miles to start over in her sister's town.

Of course, Sophie's hubby insisted on lining up a blind date with her and

his new friend. It was a double date and became a long-term relationship.

The author declined hand jobs after that, well, except for one last "thank you"

hand job that turned into a blow job on his last farewell visit.

The author knew it was his last

session and the tip was ten $100 bills.

With further encouragement from a much more worldly and

adventurous sister, Sophie even joined her twin and went topless at

the author's back yard pool. As hubby and author sipped their Pina coladas

and watched the two twins frolicking topless in the pool, hubby remarked.

"Just for the record, I know my wife jerked you off a couple times.

She admitted it to me. She also said you quit seeing her for massages

when you started dating Karen. So, full disclosure. We're even. I dated

Karen before Sophie and, well, yes hand jobs, but we didn't date

long enough for other things. She started college on the east coast

right after that, and the rest is history. Sophie and I have never been

much at keeping secrets. I just wanted to tell you, ah, full disclosure."

Author: "Anything else?"

Hubby: "Yes. Thanks. Thanks a lot for your good influence. All your

compliments and tips made a big change in her. She rarely ever

wears a bra anymore and she's never had such self-confidence as long

as I've known her."

Author: "Glad to help. And by the way, that stuff with Sophie, all in the past.

From now on, just friends, totally platonic. Just wanted you to know too."

Hubby: "Platonic relationships can be nice. But, off the record, if you and

Karen ever have an interest in, well, shall we say, sharing? Well, enough said.

So, when you gonna make it official and marry my gorgeous sister in law?"

TheSolitaryManTheSolitaryManalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed the read, it kept me interested all the way through.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Genital Fashion We are each sexual fashion.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Making Good A Mistake Punishment is pleasurable for an opportunist thief.in Mature
Daddy's Lunch An eager girl desperate to feel her daddy's cock at work.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Unorthodox Methods His new therapist requires him to bare all.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories