Detective Shields Investigates

Story Info
Detective Noreen's Investigation Ends In An Alien Harem.
5.6k words
4.25
24k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers

Doctor Lauter was as unprepossessing as a man could get, short and grub-like with thick-framed glasses, the man looked like he would have trouble putting down a box of cookies, let alone deal with an Amazon type cop such as myself. The good doctor, my perp, claimed to be an exo-biologist, whatever the bleep that is, and was suspected in the disappearances of three young women. Through hard detective work, I'd finally located his base of operations, the trail of each of the women ended here. I was more than angry, I was royally pissed off! I could just imagine what the creepy filthy little doctor had done to those women.

I felt sure he was going to destroy evidence, I could not allow that, of course, so, instead of calling for backup, like I should have, I plunged in after him. I found the cretin in some sort of laboratory. There was this huge funnel-like thing hanging from the ceiling and Doctor Lauter was in some kind of booth twisting dials. I leveled my automatic at him and yelled, "Freeze, pervert!"

Lauter smirked at me creepily and the room filled with intense bright light and then some kind of ice cold fog. "Shit!" I thought. With the blanketing mist pressing in on me from all sides I intended to return my sidearm to its holster, lest I fire randomly and dangerously when I discovered that I could not move a muscle! It was suddenly like I was cast in iron or carved out of marble, rigid and unyielding. The last thing I remembered was Lauter's raspy laughter, then nothing but icy cold brightness for a long time.

Just as quickly as it had appeared the fog vanished. As soon as it dissipated, I knew something was wrong, I was no longer in Doctor Lauter's lab! I was someplace else entirely. The tile floor was replaced with cut stone. Above me was a vaulted ceiling of rock and in front of me was a grinning collection of weirdos!

There was some joker on a throne, quite handsome but oozing obnoxiousness, cloaked in sable and ermine, and around the big chair, other folks clad like the Renaissance Fair was in town. I stood there for a moment, no doubt looking as perplexed as I felt before I lowered my gun a bit. "What the fuck?" I stated out loud.

The crowned joker on the throne smiled and stated, "Our Doctor Lauter has outdone himself; this is the most beautiful offering yet!" He looked at me in THAT way! I HATE that look! The eyeballing as he undressed me mentally. I didn't become a cop and work up to detective in record time to be ogled at unless it was a man who met my approval. I'm five foot ten in my stocking feet, in college I was a varsity volleyball player, not to brag but I almost made the Olympic team, when not on duty, I wear my dark brown hair long and loose. Guys who don't know better call me "Wonder Woman" they only make that mistake ONCE! When jerks gave me THAT look, I made them pay. Perhaps they would "slip" while being walked to their cell, other times my nightstick might just "happen" to slam into their balls while no one was looking, NOBODY but NOBODY looked at Noreen Shields like that and got away with it!

"Who the fuck are you?" I barked at the schlep in the big chair.

"Your Master, of course, beautiful one." He replied as if I had just asked the stupidest question on earth. Suddenly I asked myself a question, "Was I ON earth?" I took a long look at my surroundings. Behind the tableau before me was a window. The sky was green and purple and the sun was bright red! I took a closer look at the people, some of them had a reddish or orange cast to their skins a couple had horns like Pan and one or two had more arms and legs than was standard!

"So, THIS is where the missing women went., I stated to no one in particular. I leveled my piece at the chief bozo and stated in my most authoritative voice, "Return the women Doctor Lauter sent here and no on gets hurt." The crowned yahoo laughed loudly in response.

"This one seems to have much spirit," he said to his coterie, "I shall enjoy breaking and taming her!"

His merry band of sycophants cheered and applauded him.

"Fuck you, creep!" I spat before I emptied my weapon towards him. Nothing happened! The bullets seemed to freeze in mid-flight before clattering to the floor! My mouth gaped open in perplexity.

"Such spunk!" stated the ruler, "What a fine addition to my harem. Ketter, see that Doctor Lauter's gold allotment is doubled in recognition of this exquisite gift."

"Yes, boss!" returned one of his toadies.

"Listen here, creep. My name is Noreen Shields, I'm a peace officer with a job to complete, not some plaything for a pervert like you!"

"My name is Lord Etioc, and you should start using it, WOMAN."

"I'm an American," I returned "I recognize no royalty and whatever else you are, you have some grave misapprehensions about women in general and me in particular!".

"No, pretty thing, you have great misapprehensions about ME!"

He waved his hand and my gun flew out of my hand! The force with which it was wrenched away was stunning. I'm very strong and I had a firm grasp on my weapon but my gun flew out of my hand with a force far stronger than my grip. It unpleasantly brought to mind the many times I had crashed against the floor to save a point while competing. Hard and unforgiving.

The crown wearing jerk smirked at me as one of his flunkies gathered up my weapon and placed it in an ornate wooden box. He obviously read my stunned expression because he smirked at me in a way that I did not like and stated very matter of factually, "THAT took no skill on my part, it was as easy as stealing sweets from a babe. It is time you began to understand what real power is "peace officer!"

He waved his fingers at me and suddenly I was suspended in the air, at least five feet above the floor! This sounds unbelievable but I felt his MIND all over me. It was THAT look amplified a billion times! I simultaneously wanted to throw up AND kick the tyrant right in the royal jewels.

"Now, where was I?" asked the royal asshole rhetorically. "Ah yes, about to unwrap my present!"

My holster unbuckled itself and sailed over to the guy with the ornate box who plucked it from the air! I tried moving but it was as though I was soldered to the air itself. I felt the laces on my shoes open and felt some force pry them off my feet. Just like my holster and weapon, the bulky guy by the ornate box plucked them out of the ether. The intentions of the tyrant on the big chair were clear. Worse, I was powerless to resist!

I'm not the type of woman to beg a man for mercy. I also realized that whining and crying was exactly what the creep expected of me. My face became one knotted snarl as I stated with complete sincerity,

"You WILL regret this ASSHOLE!"

"Really? Threats? I've battled and defeated galactic emperors, woman."

My socks sailed off my feet and my belt loosed itself and swam out of my slacks. My inventory of the morning reminded me that I had just my slacks, blazer, and blouse remaining before I was down to my scanties. I'd donned a translucent pantie and bra set that morning in hopes of getting lucky with my boyfriend after work. We were supposed to meet immediately after my shift ended at The Webb, the "Dragnet" themed restaurant across from the station that catered to cops and cop groupies, before returning to Randall's place. He's not a cop, I don't date cops. He's a safe (and loaded) accountant who plays rugby on the weekends and takes me to all kinds of expensive and remote places around the globe. If only he'd pop the question! I pushed thoughts about the good times I was about to miss and my scowl grew even more menacing.

All of the pins in my hair exited my coif at once, resembling a bobby pin cloud before I felt my blazer being worked off my shoulders and down my immobile arms. It was subsequently captured in mid-flight by the fat guy manning the pretty box, who smirked widely in anticipation. I hated him almost as much as I hated his boss. One by one, and with excruciating slowness, the buttons of my blouse parted. I could tell that my captor was enjoying himself enormously. I knew what was coming, I wanted it over as fast as possible. No such luck.

Finally, my blouse slid down my arms. Just as before, the fat guy shagged it like a fly ball at spring training. That castle, or whatever it was, was damn cold. My nipples puckered, a fact that my translucent bra could not camouflage and which, of course, did not go unnoticed by the peanut gallery of perverts. Some of them were giggling and whispering, others stared intently a few made what were obviously cat calls but I did not comprehend the language, still the comments further infuriated me.

The closing button on my slacks slid out of its buttonhole. With a laugh, the imperial pervert slowly tugged down the fly with his mind. For some reason, it irked me more that he clearly was not even breaking a sweat. The fact that he was toying with me, magnified my sense of powerlessness and shame tremendously. Maybe, if I had been able to put up a fight or at least a token resistance my humiliation would not have been as profound. The slacks rode down my hips and over my pert little ass and down my long legs. In a nonce, they joined the rest of my clothes in the ornate box.

The royal creep held me there is space and then slowly rotated me. My flimsy underthings did not conceal very much. "Enchanting!" cooed the smirking "Lord" Etioc.

"Get stuffed!" I fired back.

"Oh one of us will be stuffed before the day concludes, pretty one, but it WON'T be me!"

I involuntarily shivered as I felt the catch of my brassier unfasten one hook at a time. With a neat little flourish of his pinkies, my bra fell away from my body. I felt some force on my breasts almost like a pair of human lips and a supremely talented tongue! It was delightful! It was horrible! My already perked tits came to full attention. The royal creep winked at me and I felt my panties being tugged down millimeter by millimeter. He was determined to maximize my humiliation. He was doing a very good job of it! I felt the chilly castle air on my now naked ass and pelvis. My neatly trimmed brown bush was now a subject of public inspection. Despite my mask of defiance, I am quite sure that I hung my head in shame at that moment.

The invisible man's teeth and tongue continued their delightfully irritating work. It was hard for me to focus on my anger. Then came the absolute worst. My legs were parted and, I swear to God, another set of phantom lips and disembodied tongue began exploring my most intimate place! It did not take long for the invisible invader to focus upon my clitoris. That ghost ate me out better than any man ever had, even Randall's incredible skills seemed so much dross. To my ultimate horror, I realized that Lord Etioc would not stop toying with me until I came!

"No!" I screamed.

The foul king redoubled his efforts. Nothing I could do could keep that indefatigable phantom from achieving its goal. I thought of the most horrid cases I had dealt with. I thought of the least sexy things known to man or woman, it made no difference. The more I fought against the unseen invaders, the more determined they became until nothing filled my mind except those invisible warm lips and magnificent phantom tongues and my stimulated breasts and snatch. Before long, my clit was emitting heat like a volcano. I cried Randall's name long and hard and gasped repeatedly while the king's retinue broke out in enthusiastic applause. I wanted to die! But not, I decided until I had killed the martinet who had raped me with his mind.

I, beet red with shame, felt myself being drawn through the air towards Lord Etioc. Still unable to move, the creep lowered me to about his shoulder level. One of his assistants handed him a metal ring. With dread, I realized it was a slave collar. The smirking tyrant opened the ring, slid it around my long neck and closed it with a firm click. No sound ever filled me with as much revulsion. Then I was on my feet, conveniently for him, just beyond the reach of my abductor.

A quartet of titans wielding spears materialized. Lord Etioc gestured at me.

"Have this one bathed, perfumed and prepared for my pleasure," he stated with as much emotion as a man ordering breakfast at the local greasy spoon. The quartet of goons saluted smartly and surrounded me. It was clear that I could either go with them peaceably or be pierced. I'm one tough cookie but there was no way I could go against these four, all of whom looked like they had just stepped out of the television during Saturday morning wrestling. I also reasoned that if I went with them, eventually, Lord Etioc would want to see me in private. I figured if I could get that pervert alone, I had a better than even chance to overpower him. Lord Etioc was not much taller than me and I doubted that his sable and ermine getup masked a mass of muscles. I can be real romantic and sensual when I want to be, disarming the conceited jerk with my feminine wiles would be no problem for a woman a put together as myself. Even now I could envision my hands around his skinny little neck. He might have won this first encounter but I was positive that round two would go to me!

I harrumphed but acquiesced to being led off by the testosterone-laden freaks. I tugged as hard as I could at my collar while I walked, it remained maddeningly sealed. At least these guys were all business, they kept their ogling to a minimum as they led me down a long hallway. Towards the far end, I heard female laughter and my nostrils detected some really nice perfume, the good stuff that you can only afford to buy once a year and which you nurse through as many events as possible until only the pretty bottle remains. We plunged through a door.

An attractive woman, in what I guessed her mid-forties, sat on a small settee reading a magazine or book. As soon as we entered she was on her satin-shod feet.

"New acquisition, Maidel. The boss wants her prepared for him."

"Thank you, Jervis, I'm quite familiar with Lord Etioc's expectations."

"If she gives you any problems, don't hesitate to call us." returned the one Maidel had identified as Jervis.

"Will do. Now, scram, the lot of you!"

Looking cowed, the for brutes exited the room leaving me alone with Maidel.

For a long moment, we stood there assessing each other. This woman, though working for Lord Etioc, was clearly not my enemy. "Could she become my ally?" I wondered.

"My you ARE a pretty one," she said at last, "and so tall!"

After another pause, she asked, "What's your name, dearie?"

"Noreen," I replied, there seemed little need to add my last name.

"I am Maidel," she returned. "When the king is not making use off you, you shall reside here. She threw open a curtain, revealing a large room with pools set in the floor, couches, beauty parlor chairs and at least two dozen women in simultaneously incredibly beautiful and incredibly revealing bits of clothing.

We strode through the curtain and Maidel stated, "I won't be a hard ass unless you make me one. Listen to me and obey my instructions in this room and we will get along famously. Is that clear?"

I nodded.

"Splendid! Let's get you a bath."

The next part was actually quite enjoyable, considering. In many ways, it was like a trip to a high-end spa. I was lathered, bathed, pampered and preened. At all times I was shown respect and kindness. My hair was fixed in a series of enchanting braids and whatever they put on my skin, if I could patent it, would make me a millionairess on earth. The realization that I was being feted like this only to end up as a gift for the creep who ran this castle, prevented me from truly enjoying the experience, however.

Maidel found me a "little something" to wear. You can take that literally, A lavender bandeau which barely concealed my areolas, and something too tiny to be considered a G-string that held up a minuscule rectangle of cloth that barely concealed my privates.

"You look smashing, Noreen," stated Maidel, "Now we wait, feel free to mingle until you are summoned."

What the hell ELSE was there for me to do? I began circulating. I recognized one of the women! It was Sadie Marx, the second woman who had gone missing. She was wearing a red outfit that was basically three triangles and a belt studded with what looked like very real rubies. I strode up to her and whispered.

"Hello, Sadie, I'm a cop. I've come to rescue you."

She gazed at me as if she had difficulty processing my sentences.

"Why would I want to be rescued?" she replied at last. I was dumbfounded.

"To return home of course, to earth to your life, your family, your friends." I ventured

"Lord Etioc IS my life!"

"Surely you can't be serious that preening asshole who takes what he wants..."

Anger welled up in Sadie's face. "Lord Etioc, is the finest man I have ever met and he is the most spectacular lover in all creation. Nothing on earth means even a fraction of a fraction what Lord Etioc means to me!"

And with that, she stormed off. For the first time, I had an inkling that my encounter with the obnoxious Lord Etioc might not go as I had envisioned. Royally perplexed, I made my way over to the 'd oeuvres tray, grabbed a tasty morsel, and contemplated events. "Could Sadie be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome?" I asked myself. Assuming she had been in this castle since her disappearance, Sadie had not been here very long but sometimes the syndrome settles in quickly. "Were drugs or torture involved?" I also asked myself. Sadie appeared as sober as a judge and also authentically smitten. I could see with my own big blue eyes when examining her ninety-nine percent exposed body that she had not been abused. It was a giant puzzle.

I studied the women in the room, hoping to spy Nancy Richards or Emily Smenkolski the other two women whom Doctor Lauter had Shanghaied to wherever the fuck we were. I recalled that Lord Etioc had mentioned something about rewarding the wayward exo-biologist. Obviously, there had to be a transmitter to send those payments to earth and they could not be very far from the room in which I materialized. "There is a way out of this circus," I told myself, "And I'm just a smart enough detective to find it!" I finished with satisfaction.

Some of the women met my gaze with their own. Undisguised lust was obvious in their eyes. One or two even liked their lips as they assessed my essentially naked form, but I don't swing that way, I'm far too attracted to the nude male form to even consider bedding down with a woman. Not that I was incapable of seeing in women what men saw in them. I politely turned them down by shaking my head. Skin tones varied from palest ivory to deepest carrot orange, and burnt umber but each woman was quite beautiful and all of us wore identical collars. I towered over most of them, but then, I usually do.

There was a fountain dispensing an alcoholic drink that was not quite champagne. I gathered up a glass and helped myself to a very small allotment. I didn't know what the alien liquid would do to me, but I needed to relax and carefully plan for when the castle creep summoned me. He may have had his way with me using his mind, but I'd be damned if I let him turn me into another Sadie Marx. "There is not a cock in the universe that can turn me into THAT!" I told myself confidently. I HAD to believe that. There was no other option.

I ate a bit more. I'd skipped lunch that day in my desperate pursuit of Doctor Lauter. I was on the edge of starvation now. The tiny portions just weren't cutting it. I soon forgot about my hunger, however, when the four-headed goon squad showed up to "escort" me to Lord Etioc's private chambers. Maidel kissed my cheek for luck and told me to "Do what comes naturally to a woman in the throes of passion." Yeah, right!

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers
12