Detective Shields Investigates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four bruisers led me to another wing of the castle. I tried to get a sense of and memorize the layout. A huge wooden door opened and two of the big goons essentially hurled me through the aperture when it opened. The door sealed behind me and I was alone with Lord Etioc. Man, was THIS ever an impressive bedroom! EVERYTHING had gold or silver or chrome edging The furniture was beautiful to the look at and the colors of the walls slowly progressed into a series of pastel hues, sometimes, green, sometimes pink, sometimes blue or aqua. A soft fire blazed in the hearth and one wall seemed to be clear glass that looked out on a lovely garden bursting with utterly alien yet utterly beautiful flowers. Not far from this expanse of glass or whatever it was sat a bubbling hot tub. Sitting on the top of a small staircase was a large irregularly shaped bed. Supine on the bed, clad in a simple robe sat my assailant, Lord Etioc. At last, my eyes focused upon his. I tried to make every scintilla of my rage obvious in my contemptuous glance.

"Ah, my ravishing "peace officer" has arrived." he stated most smugly.

"I'm NOT yours, you creepy pervert!" I fired back.

He laughed and replied with, "You certainly seemed to be mine in the throne room not so long ago."

"That WON"T happen again!" I stated defiantly.

"Really, shall we test this hypothesis?" he replied in a mocking tone.

He barely wiggled a finger and my minuscule garments fell from my body. I refused to give him the satisfaction of witnessing me covering myself.

"Let's see what we know about you, shall we? You have been a "detective" for five years. Before that, you walked a beat. You were once a rather high ranking athlete and your current lover's name is "Randall." However, you had your first sexual encounter at a much younger age" ...

If I was astounded before, now I was thunderstruck. I sat there open mouthed as he told me everything about my past, named all of my lovers and even my schoolgirl crushes, my attitude towards my job and my boss and even what I did in bed for Randall and Randall alone!

"That is what we know about Noreen Shields, but what Noreen shields will not admit to herself is that NO man has ever truly satisfied her, and no man has truly understood her."

It was like he had seen into my very soul!

"What you do not want to admit to yourself and could not until this moment confess it that you very much want me to please and satisfy you. To love you like no other and to have that love returned."

He stood and opened his robe and let it slide to the floor. His body was quite attractive, hardly the most muscular or best-endowed man I had ever encountered but what he did have was perfectly symmetrical and amazingly beautiful. He spread his arms wide and some force NOT emanating from him compelled me to enter his arms and receive the offered hug. His kiss tasted like honey and sunlight. It was like he was a living, organic drug. I took another kiss. He became sweeter and sweeter with each new osculation. He was so close. I could have, had I wanted to, encircled his neck with my hands and ended his life, but for some reason, I suddenly didn't want to.

Gently her pressed upon my shoulders and I went to my knees. Before I even knew what was happening, I was fellating him. It wasn't a half-assed blowjob either! His skin seemed to stimulate my tongue, lips, and senses. I recalled the few times I had tried LSD and magic mushrooms in college, those highs were nothing compared to the kick I was receiving scarfing up his manhood. He came and I swallowed every drop. I NEVER do that!

I gazed up at him as I swallowed and I swear it was like gazing up at an angel! He helped me to my feet and steered me on to the huge and oh so comfortable bed. He began kissing is way down my body. Every time his lips alighted, my skin felt warm and invigorated, as though wonderful electric charges were at work. His flesh and blood lips and tongue began their work on my breasts and they put the skills of the phantom equivalents to shame. As if reading my mind, which I now know he was, he stated softly, "In many ways, my mental manifestations are the least of my skills."

Man was that ever true! His enchanting mouth danced over and around my salty intimacy. A delightful, awful taunting until he set to work in earnest on my kitty. I rapidly lost track of how many orgasms he forced from my body. I was a moth and he was a bonfire and didn't care if I singed my wings off in getting as close to him as possible.

When I thought I was completely spent, he rose up and buried his manhood inside me. He fucked me silly! All I remember is hearing an almost uninterrupted string of breathy syllables in a female voice before he forced the final most overwhelming orgasm yet from my body I trembled for a moment and then fainted dead away.

His smiling face was the first thing I saw the next morning. He was dressed now in all his royal finery.

"I think you learned a great deal last night, pet. If you are a very good and obedient pet. You shall share my bed once more."

"When Lord?" I found myself almost screaming.

"When I decide, beautiful one. Your antagonism must extinguish itself first."

He handed me my cast off bits of covering.

"Re-clothe yourself and return to the harem keep and recall our night of bliss. When the last bits of your ire become a passion for me I will send for you. Yet, you are such an enchanting creature, I may send for you earlier to speed the process along."

I'm really embarrassed to report that, at this point, I practically begged Lord Etioc to have his way with me again. With a feeling of utter emptiness, I returned to the harem. Deciding to plunge into work to get the focus off my own state of miserableness, I quickly located Nancy Richards and Emily Smenkolski. They were both as caught up in Etioc devotion as Sadie Marx. Seeing it in them did something to me. I recoiled at what they were, not entirely by any means, but just enough for me to convince myself that I did not want to share their fate. Reserves I did not know I had kicked in. Lord Etioc was one incredibly hallucinatory drug, but I knew the antidote, police work! Still, I understood that time was of the essence, I realized that even one more session with Lord Etioc's incredible cock and I would be as hopeless a case as them.

That night I did my first reconnoiter of the castle. I was starkers the whole time. Every member of the harem sleeps in the nude. Ordinarily, this would have embarrassed me but I planned on not being seen in any case, so it made no difference. To this day I am thankful that Maidel is a fairly heavy sleeper. I'm one of the best undercover cops you will ever meet. I followed the shadows like Lamont Cranston and made a mental map of all that I surveyed. It took two weeks of sleepless nights but I finally found pay dirt. A small room directly under the throne room contained a funnel in the ceiling just like the one in Lauter's lab. Lord Etioc, in his arrogance, doesn't lock anything. Not that his arrogance is misplaced, his goon squad of guards have exceptional hearing, are lightning fast, and can eviscerate a polar bear unarmed. It is only by a combination of my considerable skills and far more than a modicum of good luck that they did not discover me.

I had hoped for more days to put my plan into operation but Maidel made me jump start my plans.

"Sleep well, tall one. His eminence has asked me to prepare you for his bed upon the morrow."

It was literally now or never!

I waited until everyone was sound asleep before I sprang into action. I made sure that the way to the transport room was clear, made my preparations and returned to the harem keep with no one getting wise. Then, as quietly as possible I woke the three other earth girls and silently implored them to not make a sound. I led them beyond the curtain to where Maidel slept on her short couch.

I whispered, "Lord Etioc has told me that he has a surprise for us earth women. He wants me to lead you to it and to him."

The women were too besotted to question why Lord Etioc would summon us in the middle of the night or that Maidel was not involved with the preparations. Hey, love is not only blind but deaf, dumb, and stupid as well! Taking the route I had memorized, I successfully led the women to the transport room. Under the funnel, I had placed one of the ornate boxes that dot the castle. The girls quickly went to open it. I went to the control booth. It's a good thing Lord Etioc likes to hire illiterates, there in simple symbols was the key to operating the machinery. I heard the girls squeal with disappointment as I threw the final switch The cold opaque fog filled the chamber and I dove right into it. I'm sure the last thing I heard was the feet of many guards, their footfalls getting closer and closer.

We re-materialized in Doctor Lauter's lab. My boss and just about every other detective and every plainclothes cop from the force were in and around the control booth, giving the third degree to a handcuffed scientist. Our appearance was very much unexpected. You could have heard the proverbial pin drop when four naked, collared, and very fit women materialized in their midst. Not that it makes a difference in the grand scheme of things, but it seemed to take that collection of professional public servants. my colleagues, an unconscionably long time to rustle up a blanket for me to drape around myself!

The other girls began crying immediately demanding to be returned to their "true love" and the "greatest man in the universe." It would have been pathetic had not a part of me thought the very same thing. In coming months, all four of us spent long hours with a highly qualified female psychologist trying to reclaim our souls.

The four of us get together now every second Sunday for brunch and a gab session. In a show of unity, we all went and got identical tattoos on our right wrists. None of us knows what it symbolizes. It is simply a very pretty design that appeared often in the décor of Lord Etioc's castle. It is a visual reminder of our unique shared experience. The gab sessions and the therapy help, but all of us know, that no man, for as long as we live, will be even a fraction of the man that Lord Etioc is, either emotionally or physically. That the best we can hope for is a tiny bit of warmth in the long decades ahead. Two weeks after my return to terra firma, Randall, at last, went down on one knee and proposed. I should be happier than I am. But what Randall does not understand, can NEVER understand and what I can NEVER tell him is that for as long as I wear his ring, no matter how happy he makes me, and whatever sorrow he brings, part of me will always wear the collar of the most magnificent lover in all the universe!

12