All Comments on 'Detective Slave Ch. 02'

by slaveboy6

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Small Request

Enjoyed the story, all of it except for the improper typing of your pronouns.

I know there is a propensity to use the small letter "i" in place of the proper "I" to supposedly signify the submissive victim. There is nothing more annoying than reading a well written story, but forced to read the diminutive form of a pronoun. Any well written story implies the character is a submissive.

Please save this for your private writings between yourself and your Mistress (if you are in a D/s relationship) and use correct writing form for the public.

Otherwise, I am looking forward to your future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow! The Dick-tective is in deep with this situation. The kilt was an hilarious introduction to the story. Hopefully the slave boy doesn't have to spend too many nights in the cage in the dungeon and can spend countless nights beside his mistresses bedside ready to serve her needs.

slaveboy6slaveboy6over 8 years agoAuthor
Using the i pronoun

Your comment is appreciated. I intentionally used the lower case of the pronoun "I', because of the reason you stated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous