All Comments on 'Detective Spring Ch. 07'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 7 years ago

Loved this chapter awesome job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

The premise and storyline were definitely engaging. If you want to improve them, I have some suggestions for you:

The world in which this was set needed a little more explanation and detail. It was as if you were so excited about the denouement that you rushed to it without properly setting the stage. For example, it would help if you described the various supernatural entities living in this fictional world.

Take a little time in the beginning to flesh out the personalities of the secondary characters. That will make your readers more interested in them.

Some aspects of the story were confusing: why would Mark date Alys but wait so long to attack her? The reasons for some other events weren't obvious even after the conclusion (what was the purpose of Mark generating visions?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

good story and characters. both seem to have missing details one would wish to know. i'm enjoying the read, hope there's an ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really like this story!

I eagerly await the next chapter! Thank you for sharing it here.

BloodwomanBloodwomanover 7 years agoAuthor
Soon

Chapter 8 is being edited now, as soon as that's done it will be posted. Thank you everyone for your patience and happy reading.

The Author,

Bloodwoman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous