Detention Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sevyn didn't have to say anything and she didn't. Her sopping wet pussy did all of the talking for her. It was twitching and spitting juice and was ready for some attention. James got down on his knees behind Sevyn and slapped his heavy dickhead against her clit. She yelped and he spanked her soft ass cheeks. Sevyn cried out again in pleasure. James mounted her and plunged his dick deep inside her. He grabbed her ponytail and gently pulled back. He got into a good rhythm with his stroke and Sevyn's pussy rewarded him with lots of squirt juice. Her cries of pleasure got louder and louder as the orgasms rolled through her over and over again. Daryl watched helplessly as James pounded Sevyn's pussy into submission. His dick was still rock hard and he needed release bad.

"Well now." came a loud voice from near the door. "What do we have here?"

Everyone turned to see who the voice belonged to. James smiled as he saw his partner walk over to the mattress. Officer David Dale looked back and forth between Daryl and Sevyn. He had a big shit-eating grin on his face.

"I knew you weren't going to be able to stay away." James said with a laugh.

"I told the misses that I had to go into the office for a while. I didn't want to see the movie they were planning to go see, anyway." David said as he looked at the couple. "And this looks more fun."

"Mmmmm. It is. This little shawty here is lots of fun." James moaned midstroke. He yanked her ponytail back. "Ain'tcha Sevyn?"

Sevyn yelped loudly. David didn't waste any time. He took off his jeans and got on the mattress in front of Sevyn's wide open mouth and plunged his long curved dick inside. Sevyn murmured and greedily gobbled the new dick in her mouth. James pushed and pulled her head by the ponytail to assist her in her oral play.

Sevyn was getting fucked hard from the front and the back. Her hair and face were now soaked with sweat. She had cum so much she was dehydrated. James saw how weary she had become and decided she had enough.

He pulled her head up once more and barked in her face, "Tired huh? Came too much? I'll feed you." He pulled his dick out of Sevyn's swollen, abused pussy and came around to face her.

"Aaaaarggghhh!! Hell yeahhhhh!!" he screamed as he jerked his dick and pumped spurt after spurt of nut across Sevyn's nose and mouth. He then stuck his dick back inside her throat for her to clean it off.

"Hey." David said, pointing at Daryl's hard dick. "Look at him. He liked that shit." He got up and sauntered over to Daryl and grabbed him by the head. "Looks like we got you all twisted huh? We thought you were feenin for your little bitch here but you liked that cum on her face." he said grabbing Daryl by the jaw. "Well I'll give you what she got. Spit on my dick!!"

He forced Daryl to spit on his dick and he jerked himself to a big nut and sprayed it all over Daryl's face. Daryl's eyes closed with the humiliation and some of the cum ran into his mouth. He quickly spit it out. James and David stood back and admired their handywork. They looked at each other and bumped fists.

"That's wassup right there." James said, pulling his sweats back up. David put his jeans back on and turned to leave the room. James had straightened himself up and was walking towards the door. David stopped him.

"Hey, what about them?" he said.

James looked back at the couple. Sevyn was still bent over with cum all over her face and her hands behind her back. Daryl had sat back and was trying not to let the cum on his face run into his mouth. James reached into his pocket and pulled out the keys to the handcuffs. He tossed them casually on the mattress then walked past David out of the room. David laughed and followed.

Sevyn, seeing the keys on the mattress, started maneuvering herself over to the keys. When she got to them, she turned and struggled to open the handcuffs.

David and James had already gotten into their cars and drove off. James stopped at a pay phone a couple of blocks away and called a taxi to the building. They laughed as they drove away.

END

12