Detention Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You liked it didn't you, you bitch?" Marsha said with a smirk on her face.

Jamie looked at her and smiled for the first time. "Yeah, I did. That felt so good."

Marsha saw the drops of my cum on the desk and my now limp, but satisfied cock and said, "Well looks like there was some fun going on up here too. It's too bad I couldn't have been up here to watch this too. We'll have to have a replay some day without visual obstructions in the way."

I agreed and for once Jamie didn't think it was such a crazy idea. I had to hand it to Marsha, without her help this never would have happened. I didn't get to have sex with Jamie Belmonte but a blow job was a good start. Now maybe we could kidnap her on Wednesday and see where that would lead. I could only imagine.

I didn't want to get too far ahead of myself and I reminded myself how lucky I was she wasn't going to turn me in for sexual harassment and end my teaching career for good. Without Marsha, she would have. I would have to thank Marsha first before I thanked Jamie for the blow job. What a horrible to do list that was. Sure beats the dishes and the laundry.

We cleaned up the best we could with paper towels and I sent both of them off to practice five minutes late. I left a few minutes after that and went home and took a nap. I had pleasant dreams again and I woke up and pinched myself to make sure this was all real. I decided to go watch the game I had 'helped' the girls participate in tonight.

I called Kelly's cell phone to see if she was available and she said she was. I picked her up outside a local shopping center and we headed over to the school. We watched the game from the fence next to the bleachers on our school's side of the field. I hoped we looked like a young teacher and his teacher's pet, nothing more. I'm not sure we pulled it off but at least we weren't screwing in public.

I told Kelly all about what happened and she agreed that Marsha had learned well from her, although she didn't let me fuck her in the ass. I told her there was plenty of time left and she gave me a smile.

"Marsha sure does have a nice ass too huh?" she said.

"That she does. I wouldn't mind breaking her in either, so to speak."

"Well I don't think she'd want you to break it, but maybe if you were gentle."

"Wait, you're advising me to be gentle? That's a first huh?"

"Okay, okay, maybe just this once. But once she gets used to she'll be fine. I'll teach her how to take it."

Indeed she would.

We watched the end of the game, our team won 4-3 with Jamie scoring the winning goal. So I felt I had accomplished something today; without me our school probably wouldn't have won tonight. Well, okay that wasn't really true, but anyway it made me feel good. It was also good to watch them play and they looked good doing it.

We caught Marsha and Jamie's eye as they came off the field together and we exchanged smiles. Jamie seemed much more comfortable with things now and I wondered if they had talked it over, amongst other things. since I last saw them. I now looked forward to repaying Jamie the favor I promised her and exploring more of her body. I was off to a good start but I couldn't have done it without the help of my naughty little friends.