Detention with Mr. Davis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see Mr. Davis," she crooned, "You don't need to call my parents. You can just see my panties now and we can forget all about the day I didn't have any on!" By now the girl had lifted her plaid skirt all the way up to her waist and was brazenly showing off her entire pair of panties. Mr. Davis drank in the vision and gazed at the ruffled lace that ran along the entire length of the waistband and the elastic in the leg openings of her panties. They were the sexiest pair of panties Mr. Davis had ever seen, and they were right in front of him, on a perfect 18-year-old body! The man was aching to cum, and he slid his hand down the waistband of his pants to grip his cock inside his underwear. Alison watched this with excitement and before she could stop herself she began stroking her own crotch with her free hand. She was on fire. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she would ever be touching herself in front of her teacher. Nor did she ever think she would watch HIM touch himself!

"Aren't these panties nice Mr. Davis?" She teased. The man could not say a word. All he could manage was a single nod to say 'yes.' When Alison saw how helpless her teacher was, her smile broadened and she exclaimed, "And the best part is the back!" And with that she turn around and bent over to the floor, lifting her skirt high over her waist as she did so. What Mr. Davis saw made him come even closer to coming than he had been before. Alison's little white satin panties had ruffles running down the entire back of them. And the girl's ass... after watching her trounce around in her plaid skirts week after week he never could have imagined the perfection that greeted him now. And in such a lewd display! That's one of the things that turned Mr. Davis on so much. Usually Alison Adams was a straight A student, very quiet and studious, and now she was proving herself to be an unbelievably horny little slut! This was too good to be true.

Mr. Davis mumbled something barely coherent and Alison craned her head around to look at him from her bent over posture. "What did you say Mr. Davis?"

The teacher cleared his throat and said softly, "Can you stick your ass out any further Ms. Adams?"

The girl happily replied, "Sure I can!" And she arched her back further, jutting her voluptuous ass out at her teacher. This action caused the girl's panties to ride up into the crack of her ass slightly, exposing more of each cheek. "Ooo," giggled Alison, "I kind of like that!" She tried sticking her ass out as far as it would go so that her panties wedged right up between her two cheeks. The girl could feel the pressure of the satin material tight against her pussy as well as her asshole. The pressure felt incredible to Alison. "Wow..." she mumbled.

Her teacher could see that she was just as aroused as he was, and he began to wonder just how far he could take it. First he needed to regain control. "Ms. Adams!" he barked, The girl straightened up and looked back at her teacher, afraid she had gone too far. "Come here," he commanded. Diligently she walked over and around his desk, still cupping her little cookie in her hand because it felt so good. Now she was face to face with her teacher, whose hand was still down the waistband of his pants, pumping slowly up and down. Being this close to her teacher while he touched himself electrified Alison and all she could do was stare at the movement in his pants as he spoke to her.

"Ms. Adams," he began, "There is nothing that will excuse your behavior in my class yesterday. You are in trouble and I don't want you to forget that. However, I am beginning to see a different side of you. You are a naughty little schoolgirl, and while that is normally bad, for now it is going to help you a little. Here's the deal, I will inspect your panties, and you will obey my every command. After that is through, perhaps I will find a way to skip a call to your parents and we can hope that you will have learned your lesson? Does that sound fair?"

"Mr. Davis am I making your penis hard?" The girl asked the question out of nowhere. Her teacher noticed that she was staring down at his hand gripping his cock and he wasn't sure what to say. "Or should I call it your... dick? I've even heard Jenny call it a cock before..." Again Alison reveled in saying these naughty words to her teacher. "I'm making your big cock hard by showing you my panties, aren't I Mr. Davis? And you're touching your cock while you look at my panties."

"Would you like to see it Ms. Adams?" It was the only thing the teacher could think to say to keep her off balance.

Alison's eyes went wide at the suggestion and she said, "Would I get to show you my pussy Mr. Davis?"

"GET to?" Mr. Davis mused.

"I mean, have to." Stammered the girl. "Would I have to show you my pussy if I got to see your... cock."

Mr. Davis was afraid he would frighten the girl off with too many suggestions so he said, "Well no... but you have to show me your panties up close Ms. Adams."

"I can do that!" she happily exclaimed and without hesitation she climbed up onto her teachers desk and face him, placing each of her feet on an arm rest so she was straddling him. With a smile she flipped her skirt up once more and showed Mr. Davis her panties.

Now her panty covered crotch was less than a foot away from his face, and Mr. Davis was truly in heaven. He stared down at the bulging pussy before him and unbuckled his belt. He stood up so he could lower his pants and said, "You are a fucking naughty little schoolgirl Ms. Adams." Alison gasped at the language.

"You said the F-word Mr. Davis!" She exclaimed. But before the teacher could utter a word his student clamped her hands down on her pantied pussy and whispered, "I like it... say it again."

Mr. Davis continued to undo his pants and said, "God damn Ms. Adams, you are a fucking naughty little girl."

As Alison continued to vigorously rub her little pussy she asked him, "Does that make you mad that I'm a naughty girl?"

The teacher replied, "Yes it fucking DOES." And with that he shoved his pants down to his thighs, releasing his hard on which pointed straight at the girl's panty covered cunt.

Alison focused her fingers on her clit and whispered, "Yesss Mr. Davis." She stared at his cock and he wrapped his hand around it and began to pump up and down.

Mr. Davis stood there stroking his cock, just inches from his student as she caressed her pussy through her satin panties. "Now Ms. Adams, let's not forget what you have to do to make me skip a call to your parents. I want you to pull those panties tight up against your little pussy."

Alison smiled and said, "I can do that!" She grabbed the waistband of her panties and firmly pulled upwards, forcing the sating material tighter and tighter against her young pussy.

Mr. Davis watched in satisfaction as the material bulged against the puffy, bald lips. In a moment he could actually see a full outline of the girl's cunt, even the thin little slit down the middle. "Good girl," he approved, "Very good girl..." He savored the view then said, "OK Ms. Adams. Tighter. Pull your panties up between your pussy lips. I want to see if you were telling the truth about shaving..."

Alison didn't want her teacher to think she was a liar! So she did as she was told. She reached down and pinched the material at her crotch together and then fed it up in between her little pussy lips. She had to saw the material back and forth to achieve the required depth, but eventually her panties were buried inside her cunt, with her puffy pink lips spilling out around the material, exposed to the fresh air for the first time since she had put them on this morning. Alison knew what she was doing was very naughty, but she couldn't believe how good everything she was doing felt! Even with her panties wedged up in her pussy -- something she had never experienced before -- she could feel the material tight against her clit, which sent waves of pleasure through her body. In fact, she wiggled her hips and yanked her panties up even harder so they rubbed against her clit harder and harder.

"You are being such a good girl Ms. Adams." Said Mr. Davis from in front of her. He had taken a seat so that his face was now directly in front of the girl's exposed cunt. He leaned in closer and closer, inspecting the girl's shaving job. "I see you're not a liar Ms. Adams, that's a very good girl."

As he spoke, his breath passed over Alison's shaved lips and she squealed in delight. "Mmm YES Mr. Davis! I'm a good girl!" The sensation of his breath over her exposed lips was excruciating, and she almost shoved her hips forward so that her cunt would press up into his mouth. But she wanted to make sure her teacher was really happy so instead she asked, "Do you want to see my titties Mr. Davis?" She blushed as she said the word, but saw him nod so she unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled the white button-up off her little body and as she unclasped her bra she said, "I know they're a little smaller than other girls' but they're perky! And that makes them perfect." And indeed, as Alison dropped her bra to the floor her teacher saw that they were the most perfect pair of breasts he had ever seen. Tight and high, they were small but just enough for a perfect handful, with tan puffy nipples topping each mound.

Ms. Adams saw her teacher staring at her chest and admitted, "I love it when my boyfriend pinches my nipples. It hurts a little but it feels soooo good." And with that she reached up and grabbed her right nipple between two fingers and pinched gently. "Mmm" she moaned. Then she pulled on it hard, away from her chest making her entire breast pull up and away from her body. "Ahhh, god I love that..." She said. She reached up with her other hand to grab her left nipple and pinched hard again. Then she twisted her left nipple while she pulled on her right. The pain was nothing compared to the pleasure the girl experienced, and she felt a new rush of juices to her pussy. Alison looked down at herself and saw her panties still wedged up between her pussylips. She had never done anything so dirty! And it was turning her on so much. She looked at Mr. Davis who was still stroking his big cock and staring at her. Alison thought to herself, 'Well, I've shown Mr. Davis my cookie, and my titties... what else could I..."

An idea excited and shocked Alison, and she said, "Mr. Davis, did you like seeing my ass when I bent over before?"

Mr. Davis breathlessly replied, "Ms. Adams, you have the best looking ass I have ever encountered, and I would love to see it again."

Alison smiled and said, "I can do that!" She released her grasp on her nipples and flipped over on the desk so that she was on her hands and knees in front of Mr. Davis. She knew that in this position her ass would be right in his face! Perfect! She arched her back and pushed her ass closer to the man, feeling the panties still wedged between her lips and also her ass crack.

"OH god..." she heard Mr. Davis moan.

Good! She thought, he likes my bum! "Did you like the way my panties looked on my ass, Mr. Davis?" Alison asked as seductively as she could.

"God yes Ms. Adams."

Alison reached back and hooked a finger into the elastic of her panties, pulling them slowly out of the crack of her ass so that they covered her globes once more. Mr. Davis stared as the ruffles covered his student's ass once again. His panty fetish had never been so appeased before! This ass was perfect, and the panties just added to its beauty. He would NEVER get enough of this ass.

"Ms. Adams it's perfect." He said.

Alison wiggled her butt for him and said, "Yeah, I know it's nice, but sometimes I think it's too big." She reached back and grabbed handful of her ass and squeezed gently. "See," she said, "there is a lot to grab!" She reached back with both hands and continued to massage her ass cheeks while Mr. Davis watched in fascination. His dick was ready to explode, and this girl was certainly going to put him over the edge! He wanted to bury his face into that panty coated ass, but he was still afraid to touch his student.

Alison wondered why her teacher hadn't touched her yet. Wasn't she sexy enough!? Here she was showing off her best asset and he just sat there touching himself! She longed to feel his manly fingers on her body and thought about what would make him cross that line...

The idea came to her and she asked her dirty teacher, "Mr. Davis, I know you saw my pussy yesterday when I wasn't wearing panties, but would you like to see it again?" And without even waiting for a reply she reached back and pulled her panties completely to the side, revealing her smooth pussy and asshole to him.

"Alison, Alison, Alison..." moaned Mr. Davis.

The girl couldn't believe it! He had said her name! Not just 'Ms. Adams,' but 'Alison!' He must really like my ass she thought... She pulled the panties aside further and thrust her ass out to her teacher, hoping he would touch her somewhere. Mr. Davis leaned in to inspect the most amazing body he had ever seen. Her pussy was flawless, pink and smooth and puffy and young. He looked at her lips as they parted slightly open. She was glistening wet from her excitement and the girl's juices coated her lips. He wanted so badly to plunge a finger or his tongue into that perfect little cunt, but something else caught his eye.

The girl's asshole...

If Alison's ass was something to worship, then it's actual opening was a doorway to paradise. Mr. Davis gazed at the girl's tight little sphincter and memorized its beauty. It was impossibly small, tight, and wrinkled, and tinged a slightly darker shade of brown than the girl's skin that surrounded it. It was the most beautiful sight the teacher had ever seen and he knew it would be the subject of his fantasies every night from here on out. As he watched the girl struggle to keep her balance and continue pulling her panties to the side, he saw the tight little hole expand and then contract. Her motions were actually flexing and releasing the girl's asshole! It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen, and he wanted more... He couldn't believe the girl was satisfying his second fetish just as she did with his first. Panties and a perfect little asshole? This girl was just too good to be true!

Lost in his thoughts, Mr. Davis leaned in as close as he dared to look at Alison's ass. He got so close that as he exhaled, his breath blew directly onto Alison's wrinkled little rosebud. She gasped and involuntarily thrust her entire body back into Mr. Davis's face, searching for more of that glorious sensation. Mr. Davis wasn't about to move out of the way, and when Alison thrust backwards, his face plunged right between her butt cheeks. The tip of the man's nose firmly pressed directly into the girl's asshole and simultaneously the two groaned in pleasure. Alison had never had anyone touch her in such a private place before! Her teacher had his face buried in between her ass cheeks... and she liked it! She felt the man's nose right against her opening and she wiggled her ass back into him, trying to achieve an even more intense sensation. She couldn't get enough.

Mr. Davis could have died and gone to heaven right then. Never in his life had he been more aroused or satisfied than he was in this moment with his dirty, slutty little student. She appeared to be enjoying his contact with her asshole so he pulled away momentarily and said, "Ms. Adams, reach back and spread your cheeks apart for me so I can really your asshole exposed."

Alison did as she was told and when she was gripping one of her cheeks in each hand, spreading her ass wide and giving her teacher access to her back door she couldn't help but moan, "OH god Mr. Davis touch my asshole again! Nobody has ever touched me there and it feels amazing!" Mr. Davis smirked as he listened to his student spewing such naughty language from her mouth. Now THIS was hot! Hearing his favorite student say the word 'asshole' was incredible and he forced her to say it again.

"What do you want Ms. Adams?" he asked.

"Touch my asshole again Mr. Davis! Put your nose against it again, it felt so good!"

Mr. Davis smiled and asked her, "Does it have to be my nose Ms. Adams?"

The girl was getting impatient and screamed, "Anything! Put anything there, just touch it again! I want something on my asshole!"

Mr. Davis was only too happy to oblige and without warning he licked Alison along the entire length of her crack, his broad, rough tongue sweeping over the tight little hole. Alison nearly passed out from the pleasure. "YESSS!" she screamed! "Do it again Mr. Davis! Please lick my asshole again! That was amazing!" Her teacher complied once more and began licking long, powerful strokes up and down the girl's ass, driving her wild. He was enjoying himself far too much and he knew he was close to cumming. "It feels so good on my asshole, Mr. Davis! But put it in! I want it in!"

The teacher wasn't sure he had heard her correctly, so he asked, "What is it you want Ms. Adams?"

She bellowed, "Your tongue in my ass! Please push your tongue up my ass! I want it so bad!"

Mr. Davis had never expected this from his student! But he was enjoying every second of it. Preparing himself to cum at any second, he straightened his tongue, and making it as firm and straight as he could, he pushed it straight up and into the girl's waiting asshole. Again the two shared a simultaneous moment of unimaginable pleasure. Mr. Davis could feel his tongue forcing the girl's sphincter open and pushed against the resistance in order to please the girl. He could feel her asshole clamp down on his tongue and he had a momentary thought that he could do this for hours. Alison was beside herself with pleasure. What she was doing was new, and different, and naughty, and dirty, and sooo good! The feeling was incredible and she wanted more!

So there they were. Alison was on her hands and knees on her teacher's desk with her ass in the air and her teacher's tongue buried in her ass, and Mr. Davis was sitting there forcing his tongue up into his student while he continued to pump his own cock in his hand. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door...

"Shit!" exclaimed Mr. Davis. "Quick Ms. Adams, get under my desk, now!" He grabbed her and pulled her off his desk, throwing her beneath it where she would not be seen. He grabbed her blouse and threw it down after her. He didn't have time to lift his trousers back up, so instead he scooted his chair in close to the desk so that no one would be able to see below his waist. "Come in!" He called, and when the door opened, in walked Principal Victoria.

Alison was quaking underneath her teacher's desk. Moments ago she had been experiencing the greatest sexual thrill of her life! And now it had been cut short. Maybe Mr. Davis wouldn't ever want to do that again to her... She was very sad... but then she realized Mr. Davis's cock was still out of his pants! She hadn't gotten to see it this close-up before! She had been so focused on showing herself off to him. She knelt there in the darkness and scooted forward, between her teacher's legs to get a good, close look at his throbbing cock...

Above the desk, Principal Victoria had just walked in, and Mr. Davis was desperately trying to compose himself. "Principal Victoria," he stammered, "Please come in, what can I do for you?"

The principal walked in a few steps and said, "Hello Mr. Davis I'm sorry to bother you at the end of the week, I just had a quick question to ask..."

Below the desk, Alison was oblivious to what was going on above her. She was entranced by the hard dick in front of her face. She didn't know what to do, or if Mr. Davis would let her touch it, so she placed her hands on each of his thighs and spread his legs wide open as far as they would go in the confined space. She heard Principal Victoria's voice above her and knew she had to be quiet, but was glad that Mr. Davis hadn't resisted when she spread his legs. Now she examined the beautiful dick in front of her. She loved being up this close to it! She could see the big head on the end with a little pre-cum oozing out of the tip, and a thick vein running down the underside of the shaft. She examined it up and down and looked closely at Mr. Davis's heavy balls hanging below his dick. This was a view she had never seen before! And with Mr. Davis's dick sticking straight up in the air, his balls and scrotum were completely exposed for her to see. She scooted in as close as she could and placed her face half and inch from the man's testicles. She was breathing heavily in the cramped space...