Detention with Mr. Davis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above the desk, Mr. Davis was barely managing to keep himself together. Principal Victoria had asked him about the recent SAT scores of a few students and was wondering which students would make good "peer helpers" to tutor other students. As he tried to concentrate on the conversation, Mr. Davis felt the girl below his desk spread his legs open, and then he felt her hot breath on his ball sack. He desperately wanted to tell her to suck one of his balls into her mouth and jerk him off, but under the circumstances, that was impossible. He hoped that she would simply take him into her mouth on her own accord. In the meantime, he gripped the edge of his desk and attempted to answer the principal's questions in a normal voice.

Back down below, Alison could sense that Mr. Davis wanted to have an orgasm. More pre-cum was dripping out of his dick and he gently thrust his hips forward at her. But she had never given a blowjob! How was she going to do it right? What if she did it wrong and Mr. Davis didn't like her anymore? She couldn't risk that. Instead she tried to think of an alternative. She could just grab hold of his cock and make him cum with her hand... yeah, that could work... but then what would happen when he came? Where would it all go? Think Alison, think! She didn't have much down under the desk with her, but suddenly the perfect idea popped into her head.

As quietly as she could, Alison shifted around and reached down for her underwear. She slid the white satin panties over her perfect ass and down past her thighs, then her knees, and finally off her ankles. They would be perfect! And Mr. Davis liked panties... right? A little unsure of what she was doing, Alison took the full seat of the panties -- the part that usually covered her round ass -- and wrapped the material around her teacher's pulsing cock. She hoped the smooth satin would feel as good on his dick as it did on her pussy...

Mr. Davis's eyes went wide as he finally felt a sensation on his erection. It wasn't a mouth, as he had expected, but instead it was something smooth, and damp, and a little warm... He tried to sit still, but squirmed a little as he talked with Principal Victoria. He wasn't hearing a word she said as he tried to figure out what was going on below him. Then it finally occurred to him: she was jerking him off with her panties! The girl was amazing! His suspicions were confirmed when he felt a ridge of one of the panty's ruffles rub against the tender underside of his cock. The feeling was amazing. Could this girl get any better?!? His dick felt like it was encased in white satin, with the occasional rough, ruffled surprise. The girl steadily pumped him up and down, gripping his cock tightly in her hand. He couldn't have taught her better!

As Alison continued stroking her teacher's cock with her underwear, she smiled at how clever she was. She knew Mr. Davis must be enjoying this. Now all she had to do was make him cum! She thought back to the anatomy lessons Mr. Davis had given her class and she remembered him saying that a man's testicles are very sensitive... With her free hand she reached up and cupped Mr. Davis's balls. Oh how she loved touching her teacher like this! She squeezed them gently with her fingers, feeling their weight and shape. This was so sexy! She wished she had one hand free to play with her clit while she did this! And to think, she was doing all of this while Principal Victoria was just a few feet away in the classroom! What if she got caught? That was an exciting thought... But for now she had to focus on the job at hand: make her teacher cum! Then he would surely forgive her for not wearing panties.

Mr. Davis was trying to breath as normally as possible, but the girl was really making it difficult! He felt her hand fondle his balls as her other hand continued to jerk him off with her satin panties. This girl was a pro! He wished he could get Principal Victoria out of there so that he could cum like he was dying to do. He truly thought he could hold off his orgasm... until he felt one more thing...

Beneath the desk, Alison was frustrated that she hadn't made Mr. Davis cum yet. Was she doing something wrong? His dick was getting harder and harder in her hand, but he wasn't cumming. She couldn't think of what else to do. She assessed the situation and decided that even though she wasn't confident giving a blowjob, maybe she could lick Mr. Davis's balls and that would put him over the edge. She scooted in closer and began pumping faster and harder with the panties in her hand. With her other hand she continued massaging his testicles, but what she added now was her tongue. Tentatively she stuck her tongue out and licked up the underside of Mr. Davis's scrotum. Immediately she felt him thrust forward in his chair and she knew she was on the right track! She tried all sorts of different tactics licking his balls. She kissed them, licked one and then the other, and eventually she realized she could suck an entire testicle into her mouth! Mr. Davis seemed to like that. Alison was enjoying herself, hidden under the desk, and she continued to jerk off Mr. Davis with her satin panties while sucking and fondling his balls. Everything was deliciously wet and dripping from her licking and sucking. She certainly hoped Mr. Davis liked it when things got really wet!

She noticed that Mr. Davis had scooted further and further forward in his chair, and he was barely even sitting on it any more! His cute butt cheeks were half on, half off of the seat! "Boy," thought Alison while she licked and sucked and pumped, "I can see everything down here!" She couldn't believe Mr. Davis still hadn't cum, as she took in the sights: her panties wrapped around the head and shaft of his cock, her lips wrapped around his balls, her saliva coating his sack and dripping down into the crack of his ass...

Alison stopped. Was that it? Was that the push that would send her teacher over the edge and make him explode into her panties? She had liked it when he did it to her! So why not give it a try? She had nothing to lose, so she decided to give it her best. She began lapping at Mr. Davis's balls with long, swift licks, and worked her way lower and lower. She felt her teacher tense up as her tongue found its way to the spot between his balls and his ass. She licked up and down this smooth area, wondering if it would do the trick. From the base of his balls to just near his ass the girl licked and sucked and kissed, but still no cum! Still slightly uncertain, Alison decided to go for broke and licked even lower... Her tongue came in contact with her teacher's asshole, and suddenly she understood why he had enjoyed doing it to her! It actually felt really good! Her thick tongue pressed right against his hole and she could feel the texture of it. She felt him pushing down into her and she swirled her tongue directly across his most private spot, and as soon as she did so she felt the cock in her hand spasm and begin shooting stream after stream of hot, thick cum into the panties she had wrapped around his dick.

Sitting at his desk, Mr. Davis could barely keep his eyes open as he came into his student's panties. He couldn't believe what the girl was doing with her tongue! The combination of the panties around his dick, the fingers at his balls, and that glorious tongue had made him lose control and he succumbed to the absolute biggest orgasm of his life. "Is something wrong, Paul?" queried Principal Victoria.

The man took a moment to catch his breath and said, "Yes, I think I'm just a little under the weather. I'll just finish up here and head home for the weekend. Thank you for coming in Principal Victoria." Finally the principal left and the teacher and student were alone once more.

Underneath the desk, Alison was proud of herself for making her teacher cum. "He'll be so happy with me!" she thought to herself. But suddenly she was being yanked out from under the desk! In a rage, Mr. Davis grabbed Alison by the hair and roughly pulled her up and into his lap. The girl gave a moan of pain from the rough treatment, but it was mixed with a groan of pleasure. The strangest things were turning her on! "You think it's funny to torture me like that while the principal is standing two feet away Ms. Adams?" He bent the girl over his knee. She needed to be punished, and he knew just how to do it.

"No!" the girl protested, "I thought you liked it!" She couldn't tell what was going on. She was laying on her teacher's lap on her stomach with her ass in the air. And suddenly she felt a great pain on her right butt cheek -- SLAP! Mr. Davis had just spanked her! SLAP! And then he did it again! Alison cried out in pain... and delight! Those slaps on her ass actually felt good after the first sting. She wanted him to slap her ass harder, but she knew she was being punished and probably wasn't supposed to like it so she pretended to protest, "No Mr. Davis don't!" But her teacher wouldn't listen, and smacked her ass again and again, turning it bright red. The girl was getting what she deserved, but his hand was beginning to hurt... Mr. Davis reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out a blue, flexible ruler. He gripped it in his hand and brought it down hard on Alison's ass, right across both cheeks. There was a red welt, but he didn't care. Again he spanked her with the ruler, then again. He thought he heard Alison crying and was about to apologize when he looked down and noticed the wetness dripping from her cunt. She wasn't crying... she was moaning! She was actually enjoying this! Mr. Davis gave her one more extra hard slap on the ass with his ruler and then sat her upright.

"Straddle me Ms. Adams!" He commanded. The girl did as she was told and faced her teacher, sitting in his lap with her legs straddling his body. Looking at his student directly in her blue-green eyes the teacher said seriously, "I'm going to make you explode just like you made me explode." And with that he began roughly massaging the girl's breasts. She groaned and began grinding her pussy up and down the shaft of his cock. Although he had just cum, he was still hard as a rock from this little nymph. Mr. Davis began pinching Alison's nipples hard and rough as she ground her clit over the length of his dick. Mr. Davis knew just how he was going to make the girl cum and he thrust a hand between her legs, immediately sliding two fingers up the girl's cunt. Reaching in and stroking the inner wall where he knew the girl's G-spot was, Mr. Davis began pleasing his student like no boy would ever be able to. As he stroked her G-spot, Mr. Davis began sucking on the girl's right nipple, biting on it every so often, mixing pain with the pleasure. Alison was nearly out of her mind and had never experienced something so intense. She was spread eagle over her Biology teacher and he was making her feel things she had never dreamed of!

Mr. Davis was ready to make his student scream. He increased the pressure on her G-spot and as he did so he brought the thumb of his hand up to her clit, pressing directly on it and rocking it back and forth. He continued biting her nipples, and finally he reached around with his left hand to grab the girl's ass. He smacked her ass hard once, then pulled her cheeks apart and centered one finger right onto her perfect little asshole. He didn't insert the finger, but kept it there, pressing on the sensitive muscle, teasing her with the slightest hint of anal stimulation. While doing all of this he stared directly into Alison's eyes. It was a hard, powerful, intense stare, and Alison returned it, not wanting to take her eyes away from her teacher's for a moment. There was a true, deep connection as the teacher brought his student to the edge and it turned the girl on even more. Alison felt like her entire body was going to explode. Her nipples were being attacked by her teacher's teeth, her G-spot was driving her wild, her clit was shooting electricity up and down her spine, and the finger pressing on her asshole was the final straw. With a scream, Alison spasmed and came while straddling her teacher. Her juices flowed freely from her open pussy and covered Mr. Davis's lap, mixing with his own cum in a big, wet mess. Mr. Davis held the girl there in his lap until she came to her senses.

He looked at the girl straddling him. Clad only in her thigh high white nylon stockings, she looked uncannily like Alice in Wonderland. His dick gave a lurch at the image, and he filed that fantasy away in his mind for another day... Finally he looked at Alison and said, "Class dismissed. You can get dressed." Mr. Davis stood up zipped his pants up. He watched as Alison found her clothing. His eyes went wide as he watched her pick up her panties and prepare to step into them. "What are you doing?" he asked her.

She replied, "You said you like my panties on me..." And with that, she slid the drenched satin up her legs and pulled it tight against her privates. The frilly little things were absolutely soaked with Mr. Davis's cum, but Alison didn't seem to care. In fact, she pressed her fingers into the crotch of the material where a thick glob of cum coated the panties and rubbed it into herself. She turned around and did the same with her ass, which was just covered with his cum. Finally she let her skirt fall back into place and she put on her button up shirt.

As Alison turned to go she said, "So you're not going to call my parents, right Mr. Davis?"

Her teacher smiled and said, "No I think you've learned your lesson. Just don't let me get a peek at your pussy in class again, or next time I'll spank you even harder..."

Alison couldn't help but smile as she walked out the classroom door, knowing that there certainly would be a next time...

The End