Detroit Does Diba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred was eagerly waiting to talk to Diba regarding the outfits for the week, when she came in on Monday morning. These were somewhat shorter and sexier than what she had normally been wearing. After objecting at first to the lot, she agreed on a few of the items, with the same proviso as the last time. Her wardrobe was going to increase rapidly.

Putting on a blue and pink mini dress, she went over to get a matching pair of shoes. Julian brought some shoes over and began to fit her. With each shoe presented, his hands wandered over her legs and thighs. "Behave your self," she admonished, "we are at work, not play." She selected a nice pair of heels and returned to her section to attend to her customers.

X

Julian pulled her into the changing room and tried to kiss her, when bringing over shoes to match the outfit for the day. Diba, however, was firm that there was to be no more activity of the sort at dinner, and certainly not at work. His attempts to hold her close and caress her body were rebuffed strongly. She had kept this distance up for over a week now and Julian was wondering if there was ever going to be a repeat.

As he left, she found her latest outfit in the changing room. Fred had changed the one she had agreed upon with another that was even more revealing. Fred had left a short backless orange summer dress, which went down to her knees but had a plunging neckline. Diba was, however, not in the mood to argue as the store had already opened up, and the episode with Julian was on her mind. This did mean that she had to go bra less, and would have to make sure her breasts would not make any unwanted appearances from her dress, during the day. She dressed up, picked up a pair of orange sandals from the three pairs Julian had left outside the booth, and went to attend her section, which continued to sell and sell well. During the shift, she certainly showed the store customers a lot more skin than usual, with quite a few of the guys trying to look down her cleavage, but the sales numbers made it worth the effort.

It was a heavier than normal sales day and she was late in leaving for the school. Unable to change into home clothing on time she picked up the kids in her new outfit, raising quite a few eyebrows among other moms and catching a number of appreciative stares from dads. Her neighbor, Charles, who was collecting his kids, whistled and said, "wow Diba, looks like you are really getting ready for Majid's return."

XI

She drove home and, leaving the kids with some snacks in the kitchen, decided to go up and change. As she entered the bedroom, she felt something was not in order. The bed looked like someone had been sitting on it and water was running in the bathroom. "Oh shit," she thought, "I forgot to turn off the tap when I left in the morning, hope things are not flooded."

With that thought she walked into the bathroom and straight into the hands of her husband. Majid took one look at her and his fly buttons almost flew off. He placed a crushing kiss on her mouth. Diba was speechless but was overjoyed to see the man she truly loved.

She put her legs around his waist and hung on as he moved them to the bed. Sliding his hand under her dress, he moved the fabric of her panty aside and shoved his manhood into her pussy. He had been waiting for this moment for months. Kissing her deeply he kept thrusting with purpose. Then he tensed and let a torrent of sperm flow into her. Her orgasm arrived almost instantaneously.

"How, when," Diba stammered. "Well I got your email and just had to see you in something sexy. What you are wearing right now does quite a bit for me, did you know I was coming, I certainly did not tell anyone," he explained. "Not really," she said, "I have just come from work." "Wow, such sexy clothes at work," he mused.

The kids were even more surprised to see Majid. With the presents distributed, and the children in bed, he finally had time to tell his side of things.

"Once I got your email, I moved heaven and earth to finish things as quick as possible," said Majid, "the opportunity came yesterday and I simply ran off to the airport to take a flight direct to Detroit."

Majid made love to Diba many times that night. Every time his spirit flagged, she revived him by putting on a sexier outfit, stripping and doing other things to get him excited. She fucked, sucked and bucked all night till Majid was totally spent. Her vagina, rectum and mouth carried their fair share of milking her husband to the last drop.

XII

Diba walked in to work knackered from the exertions of the night before. She went into the change room with the newest item, taking off her regular clothes. Being unusually tired, she forgot to properly lock the door, and the latch unhinged as she disrobed. Finding the door unlatched Julian came in uninvited, and seeing her in underwear only, pulled her over to him and kissed her, while locking the entrance. "Please stop, my husband came back last night, I cannot do this again," she begged. But he had her panties down, her back against the wall and had already entered her pretty sore pussy. Her mind was too confused to register that she was being violated and that this was as public a place as could be. "It's okay, I am wearing a condom," he whispered in her ear, as he thrust in and out. Diba tried to push him off, but lacked the strength to do so.

Fred was wondering where Diba had vanished to, she did look a bit tired when she had arrived, and he wondered if she would make a scene about the altered outfit. He heard strange noises coming from the change room, so placing a chair at the door, he stood on it and looked down. "Well this is interesting," he said loudly, seeing the action inside. Sticking his hand over the door he unlatched it and went in.

Diba was mortified and Julian had no words. She was still impaled on his cock. "Turn her around," he ordered Julian so that Diba's rear was now facing him. Fred dropped his trousers, rubbed his hands under Diba's vagina to mop up some love juices. He spread these on his cock and inserted the head into her anus. He pushed in and she was now being serviced at both ends. The pain of the rear entry was intense and she was in shock as the fucking from both ends continued. As both men pulled in and out, she had a shattering orgasm. Diba had a hard time stifling the noise so that it would not attract even more interest from others in the store. Luckily, no one else came in.

Fred sent Julian to his section after both of them had come and they had Diba propped up against the booth. His hands roamed over Diba's body as lust showed in his eyes. He began to suck Diba's breasts and move his fingers in and out of her reddened pussy. "You're a firecracker, honey," he leered. Laying her down on the bench, he wanted to enter her, but Diba put her hands over her vagina. "Please," she begged, "I am very tired, let me go today." Fred was insistent, "c'mon honey, just a quick fuck," trying to force his cock past her hands and into her pussy. But Diba was resolved not to allow this. "Okay, honey, how about a blow job?" Fred suggested. He brought his cock up to her lips, despite her protestation, and was going to push it in. Diba was reprieved, however, as Julian knocked on the door, "Fred you are needed at the main desk right away, there's a call from head office."

"You do look very tired, dear," Fred said, "go home and rest and be back tomorrow for the usual routine." The smirk on his face indicated the routine was going to be far from usual from now on. After Fred had left, sucking on her lips and roughly pawing her breasts on the way out, Julian entered and held her close to him. Diba pushed him back with great force, tears streaming down her eyes. He figured she was not going to respond to him and exited right away. Diba dressed herself, fixed up as best as she was able to and left with as much dignity as she could muster. The clothing for that day remained unworn and in the cubicle. This was one dress she was not going to accept, whatever she had done or had been done to her.

Diba knew her career at Zeds was over. She had enjoyed her time there and her wardrobe had certainly grown. She was not in love with Julian, rather both episodes with him had been spur of the moment. It was clear, however, that there was no question of going back there and resuming work as if nothing had happened. She hated Fred with a passion and was certain that if she returned to work, her main job would be to service his needs rather than those of the customers.

XIII

Picking up her kids, she returned home in the afternoon. Majid was in a great mood and could not wait to give her the good news.

Stripping her clothes off, bending her down in front of the bathroom mirror, entering her pussy from behind, and starting a rhythmic motion forwards and back, he informed her, "I told the factory people I was not living without my family or in a dump anymore. They have arranged a house for us in Buenos Aires. You will move there right away and I will visit every weekend from the site."

Still stinging from the strenuous sexual workouts she had received in the previous 24 hours, yet coming for the umpteenth time as her husband screwed her, Diba smiled and thanked God she would be with the man she truly loved from now on. While her vagina contracted repeatedly around Majid's member, she imagined herself on the jet plane, departing from Detroit.

Majid meanwhile, approaching another massive orgasm, was wondering how good she would look among the ladies in Buenos Aires with her new sense of style and dress!!!

12