All Comments on 'Devil May Care Ch. 03'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
charmscalecharmscalealmost 7 years ago
Have you been removing my comments?

I posted a comment on this story, and when I came back today to check if there'd been a reply, the comment was gone. This is the second time this has happened to one of my comments on your stories. Are you deleting my comments? If so, why? I gave an honest, in depth critique of your work that pointed out both its flaws and its strengths. I was not rude. I even offered to help with editing. I would have appreciated a message of some sort if you found my comment offensive and removed it, instead of just leaving me to guess why you did it. Please tell me what I did wrong.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry for the issue!

I've sent you a PM, Charmscale! I've got no idea what or how this happened - but I can assure you, I have NOT been deleting your comments.

Heck, I haven't even deleted comments telling me to burn in hell for being a furry, I don't think I'd delete a respectful critique :)

charmscalecharmscalealmost 7 years ago
Maybe my fault

Its entirety possible thst, due to either my error or a problem with my phone, the comments never got posted. For some reason I never got your pm. One of the things I mentioned in my critique was that there were some grammar errors and a typo or two. I offered to edit for you. Interested?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Maybe try PMing me?

It's very odd that my private messages haven't reached you - can you try PMing me? I'd rather discuss this via e-mails than comments! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wait wait wait wait you're telling me this guy jury rigged his turrets to use the Star Citizen 4 turret interface but he's still on M&K? Invest in a HOSAS, my guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous