All Comments on 'Devil May Care Ch. 06'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Only 2nd time posting to a story in MANY years of reading. Been reading 'Fantasy and Science Fiction' magazine even longer. This story could easily be published - a little less X and more NC-14. Humor, nerd references, social commentary. Good work.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks <3

I'm a fan of DMC and the "Disunited Front" universe. Gonna be returning to it in a few stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great writing, if you publish please post it.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I did!

Here~ http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CG23CWC

zorb1970zorb1970almost 3 years ago

good one. I liked your steam punk novel too but forgot to comment as its lockup and i'm on a reading spree. Continuing on and hope you also continue your contributions. But the schrodinger thing i couldn't even finish the first chapter. You mustave been on one hell of a withdrawal or hangover to write such a crap. Oh and thanks for publishing all your works here forr free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was really fun -thanks!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I confess I’ve binged this straight through and at different times I’ve laughed, been glued to the storyline, then I’ve just sat and wondered how in the fresh five hells you’ve managed to come up with such a mix that pretty much hits all my buttons. I’m not really sure if you meant it as such, but my favourite character was the Shockpod, the mental picture of him holding onto Marin in a depressurisation emergency grinning his head off truly made my day!

Many many thanks for both writing this and posting it here for free, cheers from the U.K., Ppfzz.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 1 year agoAuthor

Though you, Purple!

If you liked the Shockpod, check out the sequel, Idle Hands: https://www.literotica.com/s/idle-hands-pt-01

dlearyousdlearyous9 months ago

Thank you. This was a very good story. Now I am going to find Idle Plaything.

KerrionKerrion4 months ago

Very fun and well written. Loved all the various references made. This put you on my fav authors list. 5/5

Now onto Idle Playthings!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous