All Comments on 'Devil May Come'

by miwoodsman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pouncingtigresspouncingtigressalmost 17 years ago
good story

good story, good writing, really enjoyable! I was quite relieved to see that there weren't all that many horror elements in the story.

garry1952garry1952almost 17 years ago
Devil in the Lassies

This was an exceptionally well written story. From an erotic view it was very exciting and keeps the readers's attention. I was disappointed that you didn't keep the supernatural element alive. I think it would have been great if the "ghost" had turned out to be just that. But, you came up with an excellent plot and storyline to lead into the house's secret observer. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nicely done...

A very well written story, it kept me turning "pages" anxious to read what was going to happen next. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
First Comment

This is the best story that I have read in Literotica. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You know magic!!

Seriously, I am your biggest fan. I love the way you present things.....and I am a sucker for your happy endings. I don't know why, but I felt very happy when Jess and Karen were reunited. Please keep writing more stories like these, otherwise you will be charged with the grave crime of upsetting your biggest fan!!!

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 7 years ago
Wow

I am very stingy with my 5 stars but you definitely earned it! I loved the blend between erotica, supernatural, and thriller. The twist at the end was quite unexpected! I wish we could have seen a little more with Aunt Cece's punishment cuz she pissed me off!! But overall I really enjoyed it!

jwoodiejwoodieabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

The twist in the last paragraph was masterful.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29about 3 years ago

That was incredible, a genuinely fascinating plot with intrigue and suspense, character development is awesome, believable feelings and romance and hot as fuck to boot. Then, to cap it off, that amazing twist at the end, which made it so much better than a simple supernatural MacGuffin.

I like that you followed up on the feelings of violation for the three woman, understated, but powerful. All of them were brave, especially Jess. So glad that she rescued George.

And I got all sniffly when Karen was waiting for her. LOve that justice was served and a positive future achieved.

12/10, will read again. Would make an awesome movie or published novella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unlike others who commented, I got lost at the end. I will continue with your stories.

whacky76whacky76about 2 years ago

You are one hell of a good writer, five stars and on to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What would have put an add horror to this story is if Jared had not only screwed Jess in the ass but in her pussy unbeknownst to her only to find out later that she is pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous