Devil Mine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, you're just reformed.

He doesn't know that.

"A guy can hope." His hand slid from her center and smacked her ass cheek. She yelped. "Do you even know why you came here tonight?" He took a few steps back to look at her.

"I was hoping to get more information." Her hands yanked her shorts back into place as she turned. "I need to figure what's really going on. Why you hypnotized me or whatever." He stepped towards her taking her hand and drawing her away from the wall.

"And you think spending time with me will help you figure it out?" He eyed her thoughtfully. "I could be lying."

"I guess you're right." She tugged her hand from his grip. "I should just go." Before she could take a step to the door he had picked her up and sat her on the bed. "Jesus! How do you move like that?" She tried to scramble back but he had his hands on her hips holding her still.

"Special ability." He said with a wink. "I'll show you another one later if you like."

"Oh really." She leaned back to look up at him. "And just what might that be? The ability to keep an erection for an entire night?"

He smiled. "Well of course but that's not what I was referring to. Since you brought it up though, I am in need of assistance with my current one."

"You have a hand." She waved hers at him.

"Yes, but you have a nice tight pussy I can use instead." He leaned closer, tugging at her shorts. "And I'd much rather have you wrapped around me."

"Wait." She grabbed his wrists. "How is this supposed to help me exactly?"

"You don't believe you can tell a lot about a person by how they fuck?"

"I've never given it much thought." She answered breathlessly.

"Probably too busy trying to find love in it."

"I'm not that naive."

"You mean you don't love the guy you're seeing?" Her breath caught.

"What guy?"

"Your neighbor." He leaned down to brush his lips against hers. "Naughty girl, you left him at home while you're here with me." He smiled. "I do like the naughty ones."

"He's not at home," she whispered. "I haven't seen him in weeks."

"When is he coming back?" His tongue teased her lips.

"I have no idea. He hasn't been in touch."

"That's rude."

"Not really. We hardly know each other. It's not like he owes me an explanation."

"Good." His hands slid up her sides pushing her shirt up. "You won't be wracked with guilt while I'm inside you."

"I haven't agreed to that."

Amber eyes caught her gaze and held it as her shirt was pulled higher. "I'll make you a deal." She let him pull her shirt off. "I will answer any questions you want to ask." Her mouth opened. "Truthfully." Her eyes narrowed. "You will let me touch your body in any way I want."

"I'm not going to fuck you for information," she whispered.

Oh but you want to don't you.

"I will only penetrate you with my tongue and fingers until you open your legs willingly." His hips pressed against her center. "And then I will spend a few hours in that delicious pussy."

"You don't honestly think I'm going agree to this."

Why not? He looks like he'll give you one hell of a night.

"I think you've wanted to fuck me since I walked into the bar that night." He leaned down to brush his lips against hers. "And that's why you were so nervous."

"I was nervous because I'd never taken my clothes off in public before."

"So you wouldn't have tried to get out of it even if I hadn't been there?"

"How did you know about that?"

"I heard you talking to Sam before you came out on stage." His lips feathered along her jaw.

"You can hear that well?"

"I just happened to be coming back from the washroom when you were talking to him." His lips moved lower, caressing her neck gently. "Now, I answered a question, take off your bra. I want to feel those exquisite tits again." She hesitated. "Come on now. We have a deal remember."

"I didn't say yes." Her voice wavered.

"You didn't have to voice your agreement. I can hear it in your heartbeat. I can smell your arousal."

"Well that's embarrassing." She frowned.

"On the contrary. I like knowing that I turn you on."

"Is that why you haven't just hypnotized me and fucked me yet?"

"I would prefer to not have to resort to those tactics. True submission is so much more fulfilling."

So he admits he can hypnotize you. Interesting.

"Submission?" Her head lifted off the bed. "Wait. You're not talking about blindfolds and whips and that sort of thing are you?"

"There are less painful ways to submit." He grazed the top of her breast with his teeth. "That was another question," he murmured.

"Fine." She reached behind her back and popped open the clasp. He wasted no time in pulling it off.

She smiled at his little growl of appreciation as he ran his tongue down the curve of her breast to circle her nipple. She buried her hands in his hair moaning softly.

Jesus Em get a grip. You should be taking advantage of this and getting as much info as you can.

She took a deep shuddering breath. "Why were you looking for me?" He released the nipple he had sucked into his mouth with a little pop.

"My queen directed me to."

Queen? This is international?

"Why is she interested in me?"

"Because your neighbor is interested in you."

"My neighbor? What does he have to do with this?"

"He is not what he says he is. You should be careful."

"You know him?"

"I do." She shivered under his tongue.

"Is he dangerous?"

"Yes." His tongue swirled around her little pearl.

"As dangerous as you?" He chuckled. "Okay so your queen knows he's interested in me. How does she know that?" He moved to the other nipple and pulled it deep into his mouth. She gripped his hair tighter. "Oh god."

"She found out while he was at court arguing against something he is required to do."

"Were you sent to capture me? Am I bait?"

"Yes." Amber eyes regarded her as he lifted himself up to his hands. "I was supposed to take you to court last week, after I tracked you down at the bar."

"Why didn't you?"

"I decided to give it more time."

"Why? Aren't you defying your queen?"

"I told her I was having trouble tracking you down outside of your home." He smiled.

"Was the key a way of getting me out in the open so you can take me?" He lifted himself to stand between her legs. She closed her knees with a smirk.

"The key was to get you alone so I can get you naked." His hands tugged her shorts down her thighs and then off. He smiled down at her as he tossed them behind him.

They were both naked now and it would be so easy just to open her thighs and invite him to take what he wanted. But the free pass to ask questions was to tempting to give up so easily so she kept her thighs pressed firmly together. He took her ankles and placed her feet on his shoulder.

"So why are you going against your queens wishes?" She frowned at him.

"Because I want you." His admission was uttered so softly she almost didn't hear him.

"I see. And if I let you fuck me are you going to take me to her?"

"I haven't decided yet."

"That doesn't make me want to open my legs."

"I promised to be truthful." His hands ran down her legs. "Perhaps, if you are able to, you can enthrall me and I won't."

"You would hide me from her?"

His head dipped and he ran his lips along the delicate bones of her ankle. "You could be mine." Amber eyes glowed with supernatural light. Her breath caught. "The things I could give you."

"Why would you do that?" She asked softly.

"You don't believe that you deserve to be happy?" She looked away quickly. "Em." He squeezed her calves. "I'm not going to ask why your heart just thudded so hard it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination for you to have a cracked rib or two." She blinked back tears. He pulled at her ankles playfully. "Open your legs, we'll fuck the pain away." She looked up at him with a frown.

"That doesn't actually work."

"You've tried?" She shrugged. "But who ever the lucky guy was he was human yes?" He smiled. "That was the mistake in your plan. You need something more."

"You think you can ease my pain?"

"I can make you forget." The smirk was gone.

"Like hypnotize it away?"

That's tempting.

What if he takes it all away and you lose all of your memories of Jason?

"No thank you." She frowned. "How did this become about me?"

"Back to your seduction then?"

"And my questions."

He smiled. "And your questions." He bent her legs towards her chest so he could run his tongue up the back of her calf. She trembled in response.

"What does your queen want to do with me?"

"That, unfortunately, is not something I can answer."

"She didn't tell you?"

"No." His lips caressed the back of her knees. She resisted a giggle.

"That tickles." He moved to her thighs. The need to ask more questions was driven from her mind momentarily as she relaxed into the sensation of his lips on her skin. He was inches away from her bare gash and all she wanted to do was open her knees and beg him to taste her.

"But do you like it?" He inched closer to her slit.

"Uh huh." She shifted under him, impatiently trying to get him to where she was aching. "You're not human are you?"

"No." His tongue slid between her lips targeting her hot button. "I'm something more." He teased her with his tongue, smiling as the tension started to drain from her legs.

"Are you going to kill me?" She whispered.

"I don't want to." Her legs eased open slightly. He lapped at her lips, growling softly as she opened for him. She arched up under his mouth, moaning as he manipulated her with his talented lips. His tongue pushed into her softness. She cried out. He smiled and moved back to her slit, sucking that sweet little button as she bucked and moaned.

"Don't stop!" Her head tilted back. He grabbed hold of her hips to keep her from throwing him off his prize. "Oh god. Yes, yes, yes!" Her legs started to shake, he redoubled his efforts. She went wild, twisting and bucking as her peak crashed over her, sucking her down and lifting her at the same time. He suctioned his lips on her button drawing her orgasm out till her little hands pushed at his shoulders. He chuckled as his head lifted. She fell back weakly, panting softly.

He grabbed her thighs and pushed them wider. "Your legs are open Em."

"I know." She arched against the bed.

"Are you finally giving in to me?"

"No, I'm giving in to me." His eyebrows lifted. "You're right. I've been wanting to fuck you since I laid eyes on you."

"What about your neighbor?" He crawled over her, trailing his lips along the contours of her abdomen as he moved.

"He took off without a word. I don't even know if he's coming back."

"Good point." He had taken his shaft in his hand and was easing it between her lips as she spoke.

"And you are so fucking sexy." She gasped as the head of his cock stroked her hot button.

"Yes, I am." He dragged his shaft up and down her slippery slit, smiling at the way her breath caught.

"But what are you?" She asked with a little moan. Her heart thumped hard as his eyes started to glow. Molten amber eyes regarded her. His hand tightened on her hip.

"I told you." His voice sounded different. "Something more." He smiled and she froze.

"Fangs." She breathed. Time seemed to pause. In her head she was screaming at herself to get away but his eyes held her there. "Let me go." It came out as a sob. He squeezed her hip slightly. She dug her feet into the mattress and pushed back as hard as she could. She slid from under him and he let her go. "What the fuck." She scrambled out of the bed, landing awkwardly on one foot then scurrying around the corner to snag her purse and escape, heedless of the fact that her clothes were laying on the floor.

He let her make it to the door then slammed his hand on it trapping her between it and himself.

"Please let me go."

Oh god. I'm going to die!

"Why would I do that?"

Because you're a vampire and I'm dinner. Oh sweet Jesus I'm going to die.

"You're not really a bad guy and you want to give me a chance?"

"How did you get that from what just happened?" He chuckled.

Maybe if you're nice to the serial killer he'll let you go. Sure, give that a try.

"If you really were a bad guy you wouldn't have shown me what you are and just taken what you wanted." She turned her head to peek up at him. "You let me choose."

"Who is Jason?"

Don't answer that.

"Em?"

"He was my brother." Her hands fisted against the door.

Why did you tell him that?

"Was?"

"He's dead dammit." She whispered furiously. "Now would you please let me go?"

"Turn around."

So I can see death coming?

"Why?"

"I want to ask you something and I want you to face me when you answer."

She turned to face him slowly, pressing herself against the door. "What?"

"Look at me." Her gaze crawled up his bare chest. She willed herself to melt into the wood as their eyes met. "Do you really want to leave?"

She nodded quickly. "You're a vampire and I don't want to die."

"I told you, I don't want to kill you." His eyes ran over her face. "I promise you will only feel pleasure from me."

Don't trust him. He's going to kill you!

"How can you promise that?" She whispered. He smiled then leaned closer, his amber gaze holding her immobilized.

"You will let go of your fear and give in to your desire to let me use your body. When you leave this room you will forget that I've shown you what I am. You'll forget that we fucked and feel that you got the answers you were looking for."

She relaxed against the door with a little smile. He reached for her hand and pulled her back into the room. She followed without any resistance, still smiling.

*************

It was well past midnight when she got out of Crimsons car. She was confused by the feeling of contentment that had settled over her immediately after they left the hotel room. When she'd asked what they'd been doing for hours he'd just smiled then told her they'd been talking and she fell asleep for a little while.

The preceding hours were a blur of images mixed with snippets of information. She had gotten some answers out of him but she couldn't shake the feeling that something more had happened. None of the answers felt concrete. Just vague suggestions of information she'd had before she entered his room. She was sure he could weld some sort of mind control or hypnotism, it would have been easy for him to plant something in her mind to make her forget what had really happened.

"I think you're lying to me," she said quietly, looking up at her building through the car window. They'd pulled up a minute before but she hadn't gotten out yet.

"About what?" He looked at her. She turned back to him.

"We just talked? Why doesn't it feel like we talked for that long?"

"I don't know what to tell you." He took her hand, rubbing her soft skin with his thumb. "Do you not feel like you got some answers?"

"Sure but—"

"There you go." He smiled. "Will you be dancing this weekend?"

"Sam hasn't asked me to so I'm guessing no." She looked down at her hand.

"Perhaps I should make a call." He winked at her surprised look.

"Why would you do that?"

"I enjoy watching you." His shoulders lifted in a shrug.

"Did I really fall asleep?" Her eyes narrowed.

"Is it really that hard to believe?" He leaned closer. "You do work very hard Em. You were very tired so you had a little nap."

"You just let me sleep." She leaned away from him.

"Of course."

"Uh huh." She reached out and opened the door. "Thanks for the ride." She got out and fled inside before he could stop her.

*********

Back at the hotel the shadow waited outside Crimson's room, listening intently. There were no sounds coming from within so it opened the door and slipped inside. Almost immediately it stopped. Her scent was everywhere. The heady fragrance of female arousal with an undertone it couldn't place. It reminded it of summer, sunshine and trees.

It's eyes closed as it stepped farther into the room. Inside a part of it, the newer part, a darker part, reared it's head.

"Want," the darker part whispered. The shadow nodded groaning in pain as the new part shifted inside. It pushed back against the change the part was forcing onto it. After a moment it was successful. Soft gray fur retracted from it's skin, sharp teeth pulled back, it's chest shrank down as the large muscles settled.

It fumbled for it's phone with shaking hands.

"Don't let her go," it said as soon as the call was answered.

"She's already inside." Crimson answered.

"Fuck." The darker part shifted again, trying to overwhelm it. It pulled the phone away and gave it's head a firm shake.

"What's the problem?"

"It wants her," the shadow took a deep breath, pushed back at the darker piece of itself and turned to the door.

"That's interesting." Crimson said softly. "Well we know where to find her."

"It needs to be soon," the shadow hung up and slipped out into the hallway.

12