All Comments on 'Devon's Apple for the Teacher'

by Kaysdream43

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
want more

this story makes me think of the teacher i made a move on when i was in high school

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 7 years ago
Nice

It's nice to see black guys portrayed as smart caring polite instead of thugs

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I completely agree

This is an outstanding story of a young African American man's seduction of an older white woman. None of the "gangsta" stuff that is so prevalent in so many of these stories. Just pure romance and seduction. He claimed his property and she willingly submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
impressed

I would agree and enjoyed the way yu portrayed Devo and his conquest. Wondering what you will do next to add to this story like maybe, she does get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked it!

ignore complaints about formula and cliche...

there's no such thing as a 'new' plot.

and i really enjoyed the way you told this... and am looking forward to what you bring us in the next chapter!

keep them coming!

RogueAlan

janice kjanice kover 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story.. The only thing wrong with it was that it was too short. It definitely needs another chapter or more as it's obvious that these two will be getting together again, and again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some good things but also still too many cliches

Not sure I totally agree that Devon is "a good guy". Seducing someone else's wife is not something a good guy does and no he doesn't own her she is still married to someone else. This woman hasn't been in love with her husband for a long time so she should have divorced him years ago. Finally why does the white husband have to be some old fat wimp? Why couldn't they just no longer be in love, or better yet why can't she be divorced rather than married? Why is it necessary that she be married for Devon to find her attractive?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Well written, interesting 5 stars

Great story, really enjoyed it and looking for more. Xoxoxoxo Annette

FoodloverFoodloverover 7 years ago
Wow

Eloquently written, wonderfully paced and timed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

This was really good! I wished it was longer and it felt like it ended too quickly. Maybe a sequel? lol

pcninjapcninjaover 7 years ago
Is there more

The story flowed well and well written. I was wondering if there will a chapter 2?

SuribinderSuribinderabout 7 years ago
Please...

Please please please write a sequel to this. I'm so curious to see how this develops after their first encounter. Do they continue their affair? Does she get pregnant? Are they discovered? Is she shamed and suspended from ththe school? Please!

DedeMDedeMabout 7 years ago
Fantastic read!

As a writer and a teacher this was a thrilling read from beginning to end!! I hope there will be more from you :)

Ecbert173Ecbert173about 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot.......

What a hot nicely built up story,absolutely loved it.

This story deserves a sequel, if you are still active please make it happen....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was a really good story. her husband pushed her away and towards devon with out knowing it. his loss was devon's gain, as well as claire's. A plus for me.

abermainabermain12 months ago

I really was left sexually aroused I wanted a lot more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've have been with three of my ex students, all 10+ years after graduating high school, they were more mature and serious than they were back then, all had omg great BBCs and for two of them I was their first white woman. Wish there had been more. -White mother for BBC, it's not crazy racial bullshit.

UngjeservirayUngjeserviray8 months ago

This has real promise as a longer tale. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous